[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
creatine for runners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 4933814-screaming-bird.jpg (4 KB, 118x168) Image search: [Google]
4933814-screaming-bird.jpg
4 KB, 118x168
I heard that creatine is helpful for sprinting and long distance running but i've also heard it doesn't help
>>
what's the truth? pls
>>
>>35328168
It doesn't work but ON shills will spam your thread until you buy a couple 5kg bags of that shit.

Just by saying creatine is useless these ON shills swarm you like flies and send you death threats.
>>
>>35328186
wait ON shills? What do you mean?
>>
>>35328186
Oh look a retarded tripfag, shocking.
>>35328168
Creatine is one of the most studied supplements in the world. Don't listen to a bunch of cucks on a mongolian finger puppet board, go out and fucking look it up yourself. But, short answer, yes it works very well.
>>
>>35328250
Thank you! That is what I wanted to hear because people just keep saying its useless. I'm going to get some right now
>>
>>35328168
Creatine is great for lifting and sprinting. It allows for more water in atp production = more fuel for your muscles. However, it's not a large amount just enough to get a couple more reps or a few seconds off your sprint time. Long distance running it wouldn't help and since creatine uses a lot of water, I would recommend against it unless you know how to properly hydrate. I take it after lifts and there's a little in my pre-workout, but I don't take pre when I run.
Also, the extra water it stores in your muscles makes you look a little bigger,more noticeably if it's all mono and not a blend.
>>
>>35328250
[need for citation intensifies]
>>
>>35328168
Not worth it.

The water retention and diarrhea offset the benefits.

Sip diluted sports drink for longer runs and workouts if you want to be able to work out harder.
>>
>>35328186
Fuck off sean.
>>
>>35328268
>asks a question and ignores all genuine replies and listens to the reply he wants to hear

Kek waste your money fag
It's people like me who sell this snake oil anyway
>>
>>35328471
>takes massive overdose of creatine because he believed the loading phase meme
>gets diarrhea
>"creatine is shit bro"

Always these dyel who don't know what they're talking about s.m.h
>>
Creatine wont help you beat your record but it will reduce inflammation from overworking your legs.

What does that mean?

You can run more often. Instead of doing 10k twice a week you can do it 3 or 4 or more because with lower inflammation theres less fatigue.

So who becomes the better runner? Obviously the guy who can do it 5 times a week and not twice.
>>
>>35328740

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15306159/

Science sauce.

Personally id just take test and anavar to be the best runner but creatines cool too.
>>
>>35328471
>diarrhea

Only if you're retarded with the dosage.
>>
>>35328218
look up shills on the internet buddy and by ON i assume he means the company optimal nutrition or something
>>
>>35328705
>creatine is shit bro
For distance running? It is.

For lifting? It's alright for some.
>>
>>35328740
>ou can run more often. Instead of doing 10k twice a week you can do it 3 or 4 or more because with lower inflammation theres less fatigue.

ITT: someone who doesn't know anything about anything.
>>
>>35329430

Literally cited my claim you sack of shit
>>
Creatine for lifting gains and sprinting : YESYESYES, size, strength, speed increase
creatine for distance running - debatable effects.
Also, creatine helps you recover from workouts which is nice. Just don't take an unnecessary amount or you get digestive discomfort
>>
>>35328186
This has to be bait. Creatine is one of the only proven supplements
>>
>tfw heartiste only writes white nationalist shit now
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.