[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No more willpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: body-fat-1.jpg (235 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
body-fat-1.jpg
235 KB, 2197x1463
/fit/ I can't lose anymore weight, been stuck where i'm at +- 10 pounds for months and after losing 160 pounds I can't go any lower, I do good for 10 days and get frustrated at no results and throw it all away and end up starting over after i feel ashamed at my lapse in willpower/judgment. I don't know what to do
>>
You have to be more strict with your calories. I was you not too long ago.
Intermittent fasting, keto, 3 liters of water.

You can do it man, don't eat anything you can't track, and look at your body fat percentage instead of just the scale.
>>
>>35326966
Drink more coffee.
>>
>>35327157
been on keto for a while and always drink a ton of water, tried intermittent fasting a few times i think - that's where you don't eat until 8 hours of so after waking right? Guess i'll stick with it but I can't really track my bf cause I look like somebody deflated the michelin tire man.
>>35327283
how much coffee we talking? I drink about 8oz with a tsp of splenda in the morning as it is.
>>
File: 1434654981366.jpg (53 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1434654981366.jpg
53 KB, 600x900
>>35326966
You know you can do it. We all have been there. When you cheat on your diet you are cheating yourself, you know that food it's only fuel, it doesn't make you happy. Being fit does.
>>
>>35326966
>I do good for 10 days and get frustrated at no results and throw it all away and end up starting over after i feel ashamed at my lapse in willpower/judgment

> I don't know what to do

Stop giving up. You know what the problem is, now fix it.
>>
>>35327303
>do keto
>doesn't lose weight
Keto is literally EZ mode. You're not counting right. Reduce more calories.
>>
>>35327368
Shit wait I didn't read
>good for 10 days
LMAO
MAO
AO
O

Suck it up or quit you faggot.
>w-why am I not ripped as fuark it's been more than a week.
>>
I do this too OP. I used to weigh around 240, now I'm 155 and I've been stuck here for months. I desperately want to cut down to 140 before I bulk but I just seem to break after a week. Finding it so hard to stick to eating so little.
>>
>>35327360
>>35327368
>>35327382
I had been doing fine for a year and a half without more than a few cheat days its just the last few months have been awful for progress.
>>
>>35327391
This is exactly why cheat days are good at first.

The choice is threefold, either decide to do it on will alone and probably fail cos you're human, cave in and pig the fuck out and stop the experiment there, or allow yourself to still pig out but account for it in the rest of the week so when you inevitably do it doesn't make you feel like you fucked up.

As time goes on, the cravings lessen.
>>
Stop being a fucking pussy. Problem solved.
>>
>>35327503
Yes boss
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.