[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it feasible for a man to lose 2kg (4lbs) per week? Stats:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: sCoJS2O.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sCoJS2O.webm
2 MB, 640x640
Is it feasible for a man to lose 2kg (4lbs) per week?

Stats:
173cm (5.6)
95kg (209lbs)
Bmi: 32
>>
>>35326358
2kg of fat?
>>
>>35326372
I think DNP and no heating in the winter can get up to that can't it?

For just losing 2 kg, yeah it's not massively hard for most people if you have a good amount of willpower. The fatter you are the easier it is. If you're fairly lean and want a six pack or something then you'll have to go slower. If it's some weight thing you can likely make it just on water weight.
>>
>>35326358
If we're just talking weight, yes. If you mean fat, then no.

/thread
>>
>>35326358
if you lose more than, at most, 1kg(or 2 lbs) of fat, you'll get ugly loose skins and you'll more than likely to drop out of your diet and exercise routine, just be patient and stick with 1lb or 2 per week.
>>
P S M F
S
M
F
>>
>>35326358
At that bmi? yes
>>
>>35326358
KETO
E
T
O
>>
>>35326358
Your max fat loss without losing serious musclemass should be around 2.5lbs, unless your BMI is fucked up.
>>
>>35326358
Its doable with a good diet and lots of cardio(running mostly)
>>
>>35326358

If you're that fat, yes.

Don't get discouraged when it stops melting off, though. 4 lbs a week isn't going to last forever.
>>
>>35326358
Yeah you can do it with SS+GOMAD. Read the sticky *shaking my head*
>>
>>35326358

>173cm
>man

pick one

You shouldnt lose more than 0,5kg per week. Thats 500 kcal deficit
>>
A man can lose 15 pounds a week without being too alarming
>>
Who is this semon demon?
>>
>>35327162
https://www.instagram.com/a_silvermtzion/
>>
>>35326358
173 cm is 5'8", faggot
>>
>>35326358

PSMF + Clenbuterol = unholy fat loss
>>
>>35326358

yes, you also could stop eating and drinking, take some meth and see yourself lose 5 kg in less than a week top kek m8 desu baka senpai gaijin

2 kg of just fat, maintaining muscle and health without drugs, no. Maybe, if you a noob, first week or so you could lose that amount of weight, but even then most would be water.

also read the sticky you lazy cu.ck
>>
Your BMR is around ~2100.

If you only eat 500 cals per day, you are at a 1600 deficit.

That would be losing 3.1 lbs per week, you need to burn another ~450 cals per day in cardio/activity.

That seems unlikely. Possible for maybe a week or 2, but I imagine you aren't going to make it very long.
>>
>>35326358
I lost 0.1 kg of fat per day for 3 weeks straight to go from 12 to 10% body fat while retaining all lean mass, so if you do what I did AND you run clenbuterol or albuterol or ECA as well as DNP, you could easily expect to lose 2kg or more of fat per week
>>
>>35326358
That's not hard to do at all

That's just some whore that wants to show off her body for sexual reasons to the world
>>
>>35328651
>>35326358

I don't use PEDs by the way, im just saying you could do way better than I did if you used drugs
>>
>>35326358
With a lazy ass attitude like that, even if it were, you would never achieve it.
>>
>>35327344
>https://www.instagram.com/a_silvermtzion/
damn
12.5kg muscleup for a little azn chick
I'm impressed
would give the ol' natty lickeroo
>>
>>35326358
Stop eating sugar. Eat saturated fat and proteins. Throw in a little cardio. Should be easy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.