[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manlet looking for hope. Give me some ideas to get taller.. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: WHAAT.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
WHAAT.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
manlet looking for hope. Give me some ideas to get taller.. I need some voodoo magic. I will not sell my soul to 4chan or the devil.
>>
>>35326173

gonna assume this isn't a shitpost and give you the real deal

you can't do shit to get taller and you won't feel better about your height until you stop obsessing over it

every time you think about height you're going to have to interrupt yourself

this means you can't go on /fit/ either since manlet threads

after avoiding shit about height long enough it'll be less stigmatized for you and you'll feel less shit when thinking about/being exposed to shit related to/about height

saged because stop posting these threads
>>
There's surgery which involves breaking your legs and extending the skin which can make you up to six inches taller. Google it.
>>
Pull ups are medically proven to make you taller, albeit slowly.
>>
>>35326173

You know the routine

>grow grow grow...
>>
MENS
look it up
>>
File: joy divsion.jpg (81 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
joy divsion.jpg
81 KB, 960x540
Meh wear boots they give you 1 1/2 inch of extra height and practice better posture. Btw height differences arent that noticeable. Tallest guy in this pic is 6'0 standing next to a bunch of 5'8-5'9 manlets. He isnt towering over them.
>>
>>35327463
>MENS
>Just shows men's magazines
>thx
>>
>>35327134
God damn it
>>
>>35326173
Measure your height in the morning, instead of in the evening. Will will give you ~1 inch
>>
>>35327498
Melatonin Exercise Niacin Sleep
>>
>>35327780
does this work if ur over 16?
>>
>>35326173
>wear timberlands
>put 2 inch height insoles in them
>pretend it makes a difference
or
>own up to your height and live with it
>be confident in yourself
>exude confidence to others
>>
foam rolling can give you an inch or so.
>>
6'2 living God here

Better stay on your tippy-toes, Napoleon, because it's the only chance you have of gaining height.

You've either got it, or you aint. Don't sweat the small stuff
>>
File: 1382287189225.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1382287189225.png
21 KB, 645x773
Daily reminder that as a 6'4" even if I was skeleton-mode I would still get infinitely more attention than the fittest manlet.
>>
>>35328850
Really? Can't you eat certain foods to make you taller?
>>
Stop being a lazy shit and find a sport where you actually use your physical attributes instead of just obsessing over them. Preferably a contact sport to make you less of a bitch.

None of the manlets I play rugby with are ever super insecure about their height. There are some things their short bodies make them better at, and some things they're worse at, so they have their fun fucking kids up with the things they're good at and life is good.
>>
>>35328850

6'5" Eternal Being here.

Fool. You make me laugh with your insolence.

The manlet cutoff is 6'3" and below. You are a subhuman manlet just like the rest of them.
>>
>>35326173
Don't give a shit about something you can't change. Of course it's easier said than done, but if you want to live your entire life worrying about what people think about your height then ignore my advice.
>>
just be confident and challenge every taller guy in a passive aggressive way, that's gonna intimidate them
>>
>>35326173
An hero and hope for better luck on your reroll
>>
>>35328957
How much you weigh breh?
>>
>>35327484
You're right, manlets don't really tower over other manlets
>>
just lose some weight if youv to and youll look thinna
>>
>>35330989
Until one of them doesn't like it

at which point you learn what a foot of extra reach means in a fight.
>>
Sell your soul to 4chan
>>
>>35328957
6'9" human deity
Have being a manlet your whole life :^)
>>
>>35336143
7'0 Giant here

I am of a height you couldn't possibly ever comprehend
>>
>>35336467
>>35336143
>>35328957
>>35328870
>>35328850
79000" 7' manlet here. I've accepted my height deficiency, why can't you super-ultra manlets accept it too?
>>
You could always try not being so insecure.
>>
standing straight will help
though it will make it seem like you're compensating
everything will
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.