[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diet pop, bad, good? If you drink it does it make you fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: YZneT74.jpg (148 KB, 750x639) Image search: [Google]
YZneT74.jpg
148 KB, 750x639
Diet pop, bad, good? If you drink it does it make you fat?
>>
Bad

Why on /sp/?
>>
either way carbonation effects bone density and stuff so i just stay away from it, i get lemonade instead a lot of the time
>>
>>35321239
Technically, no. It doesn't.

But it increases your appetite so it's not a good tool for losing weight.
>>
I think it has hidden calories
>>
Diet pop has aspertaime which causes weight gain
>>
>>35321239
aspartame is carcinogenic and (more importantly) makes you fat.

>lold at the picture
>>
>>35321448
>Aspartame causes cancer

I wish that meme would die. Still, aspartame tastes like shit.
>>
Diet soda is a lifesaver during a long cut.
>>
>>35321239
Fuck off to the sticky
>>
File: 896729867982760928.jpg (6 KB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
896729867982760928.jpg
6 KB, 168x200
>>35321239
>Diet pop, bad, good? If you drink it does it make you fat?
>Diet pop... does it make you fat?
>does drinking something with no calories make you fat
>>
File: 1444261983574.jpg (10 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1444261983574.jpg
10 KB, 170x213
>>35321802
Research has been inconclusive.
>>
>>35321437
Does this mean it's perfect if you're going on a bulk?
>>
>>35321239
She knows her shit desu

http://altoonaherald.desmoinesregister.com/article/20120229/LIFE/302290010/From-dietitian-Use-healthy-convenient-foods-from-freezer-aisle
>>
>>35322281
yeah she may be fat but there's nothing wrong with her recommending dark chocolate which is nutritious
>>
>pop
>>
>>35322219
Are you fucking retarded? Start drinking diet soda without stuffing your face with extra junk from alleged aspartame hunger attacks and tell me that it's still inconclusive.
>>
>>35322281
Lol she's fat af. Good article but obesity is gross and unhealthy. Analogous to a lung cancer doctor who smokes.
>>
>>35322351
Are you saying Aspartame makes you hungry because if you are, you are very wrong.
>>
>>35322281
she should apply what she knows then. Someone can know everything about lifting but if they look like shit, then they probably post here.
>>
>>35322351
So if a person drinks a diet soda they become a hunger crazed maniac who binges on anything they can get their chubby paws on then? You dope, look at some of the scientific literature before giving spouting off such ignorance you little shit.
>>
>>35322394
hes making fun of people that do, hence the "alleged"
>>
>>35322397
Good point.
>>
Pop is good for you.
>>
I drink diet soda daily. Does that have to do with why I want to suck dicks when I'm horny. Dudes are gross apes. I'm not gay but the thought of sucking balls while someone cums in my hair is really hot when I haven't jacked off in a day or two.
>>
Soda bad
>>
Y'all are fucking dull. Why don't you try drinking diet soda and see how your body reacts to it? I run fine on diet soda, but I do usually only consume it with meals.
Try tea and (mostly) black coffee also. Pepsi max and cock zero are good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.