[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you get the protein from the top shelf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Storage-Height.jpg (238 KB, 1369x1823) Image search: [Google]
Storage-Height.jpg
238 KB, 1369x1823
Well, can you? Your gains depend on it. Hard mode: no chairs or stools in the house.
>>
imbecile
>>
>>35318676
I can reach the ceiling with my palm.
>>
>>35318710

>5'3 detected.
Just ask a manmore buddy to help you out.
>>
Kek 6' 3" here. Can touch ceiling in my house no problem.
Whenever im in grocery store manlets always ask me to help them reach things off the top shelf.
>>
>>35319636
>Whenever im in grocery store manlets always ask me to help them reach things off the top shelf.
Thx bby
Love watching cute lankers reach up and show their tummies for me.
>>
>>35318676
>itt lanklets claim they can touch their ceilings
>they just have really low ceilings
>>
>>35318676
>On a tall day.

Is this what manlets say to themselves to not feel more short? All you're doing is making your insecurities worse.
>>
>>35318676
I'm 5'6 that shit ain't happening
>>
>>35318914
Same here. Never had trouble reaching anything I can think of. I am the random stranger old ladies ask to reach thing for them in the supermarket
>>
>>35318676
5'9"
Probably would be able to open it and grab something close to the edge of the shelf, but I wouldn't be able to touch the back of the cupboard.
Feels bad brehs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.