[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gym is shut for a few days over xmas and I will miss my deadlift/back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0935.jpg (1013 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
1013 KB, 1536x2048
My gym is shut for a few days over xmas and I will miss my deadlift/back day.

What can I do at home to work these body parts and especially emulate the deadlift

Pic related its my gains so far
>>
Wats ur stats anon? Height weight an lifts
>>
5'10, 75kg, 200kg dead, 40kg weighted pull ups x5
>>
>>35317925
thats pretty impressive

do pull ups on a tree until you can't do any more

dont sweat it, its one day
>>
>>35317881
if there is another gym that is close by (preferably something that is open 24/7), you can get a trial for a week or two
>>
>>35317925
>invite the family over for christmas
>poison a piece of roastbeef
>give it to your mom
>wait for her to pass out and fall on the floor
>call an ambulance and wait for it to arive
>no one but you will be able to pick her up
>deadlift your passed out mom and do two lunges towards the ambulance
>act like she is to heavy and drop her
>repeat untill you hit 8 reps
>claim to need to catch your breath for a minute
>repeat 2 more times to hit that 3x8
>make sure to eat all of the roastbeef left unatended by your shocked guests for those sweet protons
>christmas routine
>>
>>35318119
this
>>
>>35317881
please try harder to let everyone know how much of a serious lifter you are
>>
Find a wooden stick and repeatedly hit yourself in the back with it. That's a pretty good substritute to what the meme deadlift accomplishes.
>>
>>35318987

>lifting in le holiday season is bad you guys just take a few days off :^)
>otherwise I might think you're an autismo hehe

Shut up faggot, go have no gains somewhere else.
>>
>>35317881
the urinal is higher than the base of your penis
do you just sit down on the toilet instead when you need to pee? fucking manlet scum
>>
>>35319033
that post just confirmed that you made this thread just to look like a super serious determined lifter
>>
>>35319095

>implying I'm OP
>implying you lift
>implying you don't resent motivated people for being stronger and better looking than you
>>
Just take the day off, damn. So long as it's just one day here and there, it really isn't a problem in the long run to miss workouts.

You knew this was coming, any short term goals you made should have accounted for it. This will happen every year, learn to make holidays into rest/recovery periods.
>>
>>35317881
Grab your mom and some haglifts.
>>
File: zGNto6D.jpg (70 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
zGNto6D.jpg
70 KB, 1631x1571
>>35317881
What about barbell rows or t-bar rows OP? You just do weighted pull ups and deadlifts to achieve this impressive back development?
>>
>>35319138
>everyone on fit except me doesnt lift
>>
>>35318119
This
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.