[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to hit on girls at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448520270266.jpg (38 KB, 840x485) Image search: [Google]
1448520270266.jpg
38 KB, 840x485
How to hit on girls at the gym?
>>
Punch them on their ribs when nobodys looking, it won't leave marks.
>>
>>35315795
You could start by saying Hi
Gym is easy modo since you have the pump
>>
File: 1447462253131.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1447462253131.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>35316257
>>
>>35315795
It's tricky. I always catch eye contact with girls in the mirrors, like I'll look up and notice they are looking at me. I am always wondering if they are actually checking me out, or if they are looking at me to see if I am checking them out.
>>
It's easy, you don't.
You wouldn't want to get hit on by girls while you were at the gym either.
>>
>>35315795

>losing your membership because of girls

just quit now.
>>
>>35316352
THIS.
To be honest i don't know anymore dude :/
>>
>>35316360
This is a poor comparison because most guys, especially here, actually would want to get hit on by girls at the gym. Like a dream come true scenario.

There's still lots of reasons you shouldn't hit on a girl at your gym though. As mentioned, you can lose your gym membership. If you get turned down really hard, it can be seriously embarrassing to go back and compromise your fitness goals. If you spend your gym time thinking about/focusing on women, you're not maximizing your workout potential, which is what you should be at the fuckin gym for, not picking up chicks. Go to a bar or tinder for girls.
>>
>>35316437
You always have to keep in mind that most of the people on here aren't good looking enough to be hit on by good looking girls.

So my comparison was more like: You are ugly and you will most likely hit on a girl out of your league, you wouldn't want a ugly girl to hit on you.
Pretty boys wouldn't come here asking for advice.
>>
I fucked up my chance to hit on a girl at the gym.
>Squatting
>Feeling mighty good, figure I'll do a few extra reps
>160 kg x7
>Can't get out of the hole on what would have been the eighth rep
>Dump the bar on the safeties and crawl out
>Girl near me says "holy shit that's a lot of weight you're lifting"
>Barely registering it because I wanna get that last rep
>Ask her if she wants to help me rack the bar again
>"sure"
>Take each our end of the barbell
>I just hang clean my part up
>She doesn't (Whoa, whoda thought girls can't hang clean ~half of 160 kg at no notice)
>She falls
>On her ass
>Bar comes falling down next to her with a BANG
>Lock gets crushed against the floor, breaks, and the plates start falling off
>She gets up with a terrified look on her face and runs away
I fucking swear I was going to think up something clever and cute to say once I had that fucking rep.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (12 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
12 KB, 353x352
>>35316465
>You always have to keep in mind that most of the people on here aren't good looking enough to be hit on by good looking girls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.