[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice progress cutting, anon! It be a shame if you started to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: wow.png (104 KB, 700x383) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
104 KB, 700x383
Nice progress cutting, anon!
It be a shame if you started to think about beautiful chicken that has melting cheese and mayo jizz going down your throat.
>>
File: bigblack.png (1 MB, 996x2004) Image search: [Google]
bigblack.png
1 MB, 996x2004
>>35315586
I hope you aren't thinking of big black things right now.
>>
File: you.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>dubs
bump
>>
>>35315586
This isn't even trying, that looks fucking disgusting.
>>
File: kale.png (133 KB, 363x285) Image search: [Google]
kale.png
133 KB, 363x285
>>35315586
No big black things or jizz for me thanks. I will stick to kale.
>>
File: 888888880.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
888888880.png
8 KB, 225x225
>>35315641
Yeah bro! we don't need the taste of creamy cheese and white covered mayo cumming into our throats.
>>
That's fish not chicken
Do not want
>>
>>35316395
Look at it real hard.. are you sure? make sure to lick your lips before making that judgement.
>>
>>35315586
Chicken and cheese?

What the fuck? I mean, grilled chicken with Blue cheese pasta maybe, but fried chicken with American cheese AND mayonnaise? And white bread? Can you imagine the bowel health of someone who eats like this on the reg? Holy shit.
>>
File: IMG_1905.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>wanting disgusting shit when you can cook godtier food
Learn to cook.
>>
>>35316421
That's McDonald's filet of fish.
>>
Lol I'm pretty chubby, and a former fat as fuck fatass, who eats whatever he wants whenever.. And you Americans are fucked. Fillet of fish is gross, those $2 chicken burgers are gross, pretty much anything on the dollar menu except a frozen coke is like vomit tier food. If you like it you should be put down like the filthy animal you are
>>
>>35315586
this is like posting a cum turd sandwich and only further strengthened my dislike for fast food

thanks op
>>
>>35315586

mcdonalds is disgusting

look at the people that eat there, thats why they look like shit
>>
>>35315586
DESU THIS IS SHIT TIER COMPARED TO BEANS, VEGETABLES AND CHICKEN WITH A FUCKLOAD OF SPICES ON RICE.

CHEERS
J
>>
>>35316797
GOOD POINT. UGLY PEOPLE EAT LIKE SHIT AS A CHOICE.
>>
>>35316774
Same guy who posted this. Sorry I'm a little drunk and wanna continue cause you've pissed me off. 95% of anything on the McDonald's menu is disgusting, only halfway decent burger is the qp, and the big mac sauce but on something else since the Mac is like 3/4 shitty auger filled bread. If you want some take out go to KFC (Aust fag, we don't have any of those chipotle or Taco Bell, but I'm interested in trying them). Honestly, if you seriously consider maccas to be decent food you've either been bought up in a poor family or have a 5yos taste in food, neither of which is particularly anything to be proud of, but if I was one of them I'd rather have been bought up poor. Real talk guys, if you were not born into poverty and like McDonald's you should consider suicide
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.