[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What motivates /fit/ to go to the gym when they really don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: CJ0zSitUYAEtK87.jpg-large.jpg (104 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
CJ0zSitUYAEtK87.jpg-large.jpg
104 KB, 960x960
What motivates /fit/ to go to the gym when they really don't feel like it?

I'm struggling to leave the house for gym right now...
>>
I'm sick of being weak so i get strong

Check your motives m8, if its just for some girl then you already ducked up
>>
Just think about how it feels to workout, how amazing it is for your mentality and body.
Hungover AF right now but will still hit the gym in an hour because its basically a hangover cure.

Also think about what else is there to do? As of right now im just lurking here, nothing productive about that, might aswell workout instead right? :D
>>
Nothing, but once I'm there I like it, just make your self go for no reason
>>
lel I don't go to the gym, silly...
>>
>>35315264
Ex gf op.
She left me long time ago, still hurts. I'd like to think (and belive) that who ever she dates or sleeps with in the future, will never look better than me physically.
I think about this shit especially when i deadlift. Really gives me the adrenalin rush that i need, just that fucker wont get a better good looking guy then me bodywise.
>>
I go because I hate my body and want to change it.

Just look in the mirror and acknowledge what an unattractive dyel piece of shit you are.

Works for me.
>>
skipping the gym isn't even something that i consider. i love it. i look forward to it all day. locking out a heavy ass lift that you were incapable of the week prior is seriously the best feeling in the world why would you rather sit around and watch tv or play video games.
>>
>>35315407

>Hungover AF right now but will still hit the gym in an hour because its basically a hangover cure.

Enjoy your brain aneurism/microstroke senpai
>>
>>35315264
Myself. Quit being a pussy and go, I don't need outside help.
>>
I go to the gym every morning when I wake up so I don't have to consider whether I feel like it or not or what's the weather like. I hit the gym no matter what and then it's done.

And I enjoy it, it's very rarely when I have issues with it. I pack my stuff ready the evening before so that everything is set and I can just leave da house once my feet touch the floor in the morning.
>>
>>35315452
Lol, I will man!
>>
>>35315425
Spite is a good motivator

Make her completely reevaluate herself
>>
>>35315264
Because working out makes me feel good, senpai. For 2.5 hours a day, six days a week, I focus on my own health. Things like how fast or far I can run, how much I can lift. Then I take a hot shower, and there's a water massage bed too because it's Planet Breeder, and I tan twice a week. Just focusing on myself and my health. It's the only really "me" time I have during the day.
>>
I never go to gyms. Awful environment. Can't scream, can't focus, can't be naked, can't bleed, can't use chalk, can't beat my chest, can't do flips, can't jump around and break shit.
That's not an environment that is conducive to progress.
>>
Hi anon. I just recovered from a back injury, but shortly after I injured my shoulder, and last week I got an anal fissure from squats. I want to train so bad right now, but I have to hold back because my injuries might aggravate.

Every day is a gift, and every gym sesh is a blessing. Don't throw it away.
>>
tfw I only go to the gym because I have nothing better to do and have no friends to hang out with
>>
I want to have a martial arts school some day, and teach a class now. I hate when martial art instructors are fat or have beer guts, it's fake and pathetic, nobody respects beer gut kung fu unless you're Sammo Hung. When I walk on that floor to teach I fucking own the whole room.
>>
I have nothing else going for me but the trip I take to the gym to get slightly stronger for the next trip to the gym.

My ex hates me, my friends avoid me, I'm not very smart, and I'm a waste of space. At least I can get stronger.
>>
>hurr durr le motivation

Fuck off faggot. Learn a thing or two about discipline.
>>
>>35315264
as much as I hate to admit it, my recent source of motivation is a girl. as long as it gets me in the gym who gives a fuck?
>>
File: Work out.png (117 KB, 1418x233) Image search: [Google]
Work out.png
117 KB, 1418x233
this
>>
>>35317474
Dis nigga knows it. This is why I have a home gym.
>>
>>35318609
Dw bro same here. But at least we can get stronger. My life is so unfulfilling and worthless that I think I'm gonna turn in my natty card so I can start hanging out with the chads at my gym.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.