[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MMA as motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: MMA-knockout-punch.jpg (61 KB, 450x303) Image search: [Google]
MMA-knockout-punch.jpg
61 KB, 450x303
Who else get motivated by watching MMA fights or any other kind of fights?
Theyre animalistic and appeal to your testosterone.
I suggest you watch any MMA fight to help you to stop being such a sissy fuck.
>>
I always watch fights when I find them on TV but I never know how they schedule the programs and all the big fights are always pay per view.
>>
>>35313412
Not true, the more you learn about the sport, the more you will learn about the fighters they show on fox/ fox sports 1

i use it as motivation for aesthetics, what's possible for guys that are my height physically
>>
>>35313313
I just started playing a new Dark Souls character. My only weapons are leather studded fist wraps, no shield.
Every time I die, level up, or beat a boss, I rotate between doing as many push ups, sit ups, and various leg exercises as I can.
It's not quite the same as watching mma, but it works.
>>
Its a definate feels roller coaster watching your favorites rise and fall.dos santos used to be such a killer.
>>
>>35313313
Or you could even train mma or some facet of combat sports. I trained BJJ for 6 months, had to stop because i couldnt afford it anymore. It was awesome it gave me alot of confidence in doing it, Not because i wanted to go out and fight people but just learning techniques that can break bones and choke people out
>>
>>35313313
>I suggest you watch any MMA fight to help you to stop being such a sissy fuck.
>>35313313
>watch
>>35313313
>stop being such a sissy
>>35313313
>watch
>>35313313
>watch
>>35313313
>watch
>>
File: simon.jpg (104 KB, 797x960) Image search: [Google]
simon.jpg
104 KB, 797x960
I would suggest training mixed martial arts if youd really like to get a feel for it.

"After the clinch, it doesn't matter what happens, one way or another, we're going to hit the ground, and we'll be in my world. The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim."

favorite motivational quote about BJJ.

But what do i know im just a low tier shitty professional cage fighter.
>>
>>35313564

Don't train MMA. MMA is a meme sport, you'll be training abunch of techniques and suck at all of them. Train kickboxing or bjj but dont do both
>>
File: gIjCUP9.jpg (315 KB, 1632x1424) Image search: [Google]
gIjCUP9.jpg
315 KB, 1632x1424
>>35313313
>>
File: 1447650057532.png (320 KB, 422x318) Image search: [Google]
1447650057532.png
320 KB, 422x318
>>35313495
>>
>>35313679

Because we are insects that specialize?

A person cannot handle two martial arts? You are dum

D YOU EM DUM
>>
>>35313965
Well, considering event op MMA guys have shit grappling and abysmal striking, he is right and you are wrong.
>>
>>35313564
>"After the clinch, it doesn't matter what happens, one way or another, we're going to hit the ground, and we'll be in my world. The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim."
t. guy who has never been in a street fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x640
>he thinks he is tough because he WATCHES mma

awww how cute
>>
MMA is for rednecks and loud hispanics.
>>
>>35315185
And you have a brown belt in MMA? top kek you Chuck Norris imposter
>>
>>35315449
>MMA
>belts
negro please
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.