[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He now has an Internet girlfriend that he has never been wit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: gains.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1080
He now has an Internet girlfriend that he has never been with in real life

TOP KEK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGSQD8WNXGY
>>
Stop posting this in /fit/ the majority of his views come from posts just like this.

Fuck off
>>
>>35313039
He is the king of fit by now. Just accept it and keep making those vegan g4ins.
>>
we've known about his made up girlfriend for a while bro
>>
You're pathetic OP. I feel so sorry for your dad having a son like you
>>
please tell me the dog isn't on a vegan diet, that shit's animal cruelty.
>>
>>35313124
The dog is in a vegan diet
>>
>>35313039
do embedded views count?
>>
>>35313124

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/vegetarian-dog-lives-to-189-years.html#14505908916092&action=expand_widget&id=0&data=
>>
>>35313018

vegan blaha
>>
This kid is skinnier than I am and all I do is cardio. Does veganism just keep increasing your spooky skeletal gains?
Does his workout consist of a lot of pulley machines?
Also 4chan is dying, it keeps saying my post is spam even though I am adding more and more words. What do
>>
>>35313018
I just hope that he doesn't feed his dog his vegan bullshit.
>>
>>35313203
That more or less proves that trying to correlate a human's lifespan to an animals is pure bullshit. The longest lived human who's alive now probably won't live to be older than 150.
>>
Is this guys skin really that green or am I being rused?
>>
>>35313018
that video made me sad.

why does he get a vasectomy btw?
>>
>>35313066

Came to say this. I hope my son doesn't become a beta bitch like OP.
>>
>>35313039
he has over 100,000 subs mate.
>>
>multiple monitors with fantasy shit as wallpaper
>toys
>vasectomy
>pretend girlfriend
>vegan

just why
>>
>>35313066
>>35314447
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>35314466
>he doesn't have multiple monitors
pleb
>he still eats animal products
disgusting pleb
>>
>>35314495

What sort of fucking bitch do you have to be to follow around this alien looking nigger and make posts about him?
>>
I will never understand why this guy chose to have a vasectomy
>>
>>35314566
not OP, but i assume it's morbid curiousity.
>>
i wish the mods would delete blatant offtopic threads like this, and deal out bans to the morons who keep spaming them

seriously, jerking over retarded e-celebs and youtubers is gay as fuck
go away and take your trash content with you
>>
BEEF
>>
>>35315849
WHAT A RELIEF
>>
>>35313018
I feel bad for him.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.