[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cereal the holocaust of carbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: cheerios.jpg (77 KB, 413x551) Image search: [Google]
cheerios.jpg
77 KB, 413x551
What cereal does /fit/ eat , I eat Cheerios.
>>
I don't.
>>
>>35312062
I stopped recently because trying to correct dat der insulin sensitivity but crunchy raisin bran is the shit
>>
While bulking I pour myself a big bowl of Oatmeal Squares with 2 scoops of protein powder sprinkled on top. Add in the milk and that's amazing macros
>>
>>35312062
>tfw been perma cutting for the longest time
>tfw was 290
>tfw 197 at 6'4
>tfw haven't had cereal in ages
>tfw walked down the cereal isle today at the store.
>tfw all these cereals I haven't seen in so long
>tfw still perma cutting so didn't buy any
>>
>>35312062
I don't (anymore).

Tis truly the devil...
>>
weetbix
>>
>>35312527
>197 at 6'4
>permacutting

How's skelly life treating you?
>>
>>35312062
>eating cereal
whatre are you? a fucking toddler?
>>
File: Grape-Nuts-Original.jpg (46 KB, 220x317) Image search: [Google]
Grape-Nuts-Original.jpg
46 KB, 220x317
>>35312068
>>35312527
>>35313374
>doesn't eat cereal because cutting

As long as it fits your calories and macros there is literally nothing wrong with cereal
>>
File: holo_wheaties.png (457 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
holo_wheaties.png
457 KB, 600x800
WHEATIES SENPAI

ps original content
>>
>>35313336
Lol I still got this little bit of lower ab fat I'm wanting to loose so I'll probably cut till 190ish or till its gone
>>
>>35312062
It's a staple in my diet. Then again my diet is shit.

>recovering fat
>Diet is a bowl of Cheerios with whole milk for breakfast and a grilled cheese sandwich with deli chicken for dinner and whatever I feel like cheating with

It works and it has all the nutrients I need, in spades, and a very small amount of sugars. Cheerios, among other enritched cereals, are fucking based with all the shit they give you. Only thing I'll say against them is that they have less nutrients than some of the off brands, but all of those have more sugar so it's a crap shoot anyway.

Only problem is that my cheat is usually buttered toast, which I have nothing against other than it makes my diet more carb rich than I would like it to be.
>>
I have 100g of All Bran, a banana and milk.
And a sugarless milk and hotwater coffee.
>>
File: 1450518348221.jpg (103 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1450518348221.jpg
103 KB, 540x720
>>35314130

>mfw your daily bowl of Cherrios and whole milk is actually my cheat meal
>>
Motherfucking Special K Protein Cinnamonblasters. This shit is so good you'll eat a whole box then stuff your dick in your own ass till you bust nut.

Kashis pretty good too.
>>
big fuck off serving of oats (cooked, none of this raw bullshit) with strawberries and banana protein shake

eat a dick
>>
>>35312062
I eat bread or crackers cor my empty carbos when i need them. Which is often. I also like white rice and potatos. Breakfast i usually just cram some eggs and meat in
>>
>>35314130
Is this supposed to be funny?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.