[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw friends are fat lazy fucks who play league of legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: cantoutrunsuffering.jpg (36 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
cantoutrunsuffering.jpg
36 KB, 600x541
>tfw friends are fat lazy fucks who play league of legends all day
>tfw they bully me for doing cardio and losing weight
>tfw if we go to eat something and I dare to order a diet soda and the less greasy menu they will literally call me anorexic and feel offended and ask why i think that im "better" than them

;_____;
>>
Find new friends or just lounge solo. Toxic people are the worst
>>
>>35310887
your friends are faggots and dead weight. that said, i've been decenetly active my whole life and all my friends are active
>>
>>35310887
They're holding you back dude.
You can make it and they want you not to make it so they don't have to hate how fucking weak they are.

You've two choices.
Keep hanging out with them, give them more shit than they give you and fuck their lives or lose that shit, if you're making it don't ruin it on 'Friends'. Hibernate and become an aesthetic lord of poos!
>>
>>35310887
just get new friends bruva
>>
>>35310887
Learn to play Lee razors edge sin. Enjoy a whole new world of adventures
>>
>>35310887
I'm in the same position but instead of LoL it's pot. Stoners are lazy degenerates. No wonder theyre always broke. I'd rather be alone all day every day instead of sitting on a couch and smoking pot and not saying anything while watching cartoons. Disgusting.
>>
>>35310887
they're just jealous you're working to improve yourself while they're going on a downward spiral
>>
File: crabs.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crabs.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>
File: bestahripic.jpg (2 MB, 2952x2220) Image search: [Google]
bestahripic.jpg
2 MB, 2952x2220
>>35310887
Get new friends. I played league with shitters like that. It didnt help that I was also better at the game than they were (Im a D5 shitter). I drop their bitch asses and got new friends. I play mostly with my gf and sister, but I have a close knit group of buds I've been knowing a long time that I play with too. I dont play as much any more, but it's cool to have those fun people when I do.
>>
Either get new friends or shut up and take it.
>>
>>35310887
>He doesn't have enough social skills to play it off jokingly and and still remain friends with people who share some of the same hobbies while still getting shredded
>>
>>35310887
Let's be friends, baka desu sempai.
I'll never call you anorexic.
>>
Anyone have any tips to get your friends being more active?
>>
Anyone that plays League of Losers is a shitty person with a trash tier time-sink hobby.
>>
>>35311878
Tie them behind a truck, and start driving.
They either start running, or they start dying.
>>
Don't stop hanging out with them. Fat shame them to suicide.
>>
File: 1445362239184.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1445362239184.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>35310887
your friends sound like fucking autistic children, baka desu senpai
>>
>>35311878
This is what I'd really want.
>>
>>35310887
>ordering a diet soda
>believe because the word diet is in front of the sugary devil it's somehow better
>not just getting water or unsweetened tea

They have the right to make fun of you desu
>>
>>35310887
I WISH i had friends like this just so I could roast them so hard for being retarded.
>>
>>35310887
>Diet Soda
I give my brother shit for drinking that all the time. Fucking DIET SODA lmao you fucking pussy they don't even taste that good and they give you more cancer then regular ones what the fuck you tranny ape shitfucker
>>
>>35310887
you sound dyel

you need to get muscular/big enough that you become the /fit/ guy in the group and they expect you to eat healthy and work out regularly
>>
>>35310887

League is the shit, suck my dick, faggot
>>
op here, thank you so much for the answers,I ditched 10 of them and Im keeping 3 as close friends (the smart ones), 2 of them are healthy and the fat one is asking me for advice so he can lose weight because he is worried about his health, but he lacks motivation, thanks /fit/

>>35312050
Yes, im dyel but im lifting and losing weight because have very bad scoliosis and excercise helps to cope pain

>>35312095
I never said that Im a league player. I still want your dick
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.