[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My left delt/bicep is injured and I thus can't do OHP and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5eejThB.jpg (66 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
5eejThB.jpg
66 KB, 612x612
My left delt/bicep is injured and I thus can't do OHP and bench press. What can I replace them with?
>>
File: 1441882026065.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1441882026065.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
ANSWER MY FUCKING THREAD GODDAMNIT
>>
>>35310345
jerk of dicks from gym boys ?
>>
>>35310345
rest x f
>>
>>35310498
legitimate questions dont get answers on fit. ive tried half a dozen times.
>>
>>35310345
Story
>>
>>35310498
Theres a thing called QTDDTOT. use it faggot, you're not a special snowflake.
>>
>>35310345

Rest, rest, rest.
>>
Is this some cancer or shit?
>>
>>35311112
his pectoral tendon detached violently from his ribcage during a WR benchpress attempt. probably because of smoking.
>>
>>35310578
>>35311088
Why should I rest if the rest of my body is fully functional?
>>
>>35311181
fucking homo rest the part thats injured
>>
>>35311181
then don't idiot. i fucking hate you and you're retarded read the fucking sticky you piss shit fucker.
>>
File: hella skella.jpg (59 KB, 572x623) Image search: [Google]
hella skella.jpg
59 KB, 572x623
>>35311197

>>35311189
My chest/traps/shoulders aren't injured though.
>>
>>35310345
ok proper answer incoming.
Chances are you've done some sort of ligament/tendon/joint damage (perhaps shoulder bursitis + bicep tendon?)
I'd recommend seeing a physio if it doesn't improve quickly.
But in the mean time, other than rest, it'd be good to try and rehabilitate yourself - strengthening what you can around the injury (which can be difficult).
Figure out what ranges of motion don't cause you pain and try some light exercises around that - then try and go ahead with that. If you're lucky you might be able to hit that muscle without causing more damage.
Good luck - there's no magical answer of 'do these exercises bro and you'll be fine', your injury is fairly unique in itself so naturally it needs proper assessment and you need to figure out what you can do without damaging it further
>>
>>35311272
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>35310345
The bicep stabilizes the tricep so you are SOL until you recover.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.