[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am pretty sure the only chance I have of a gf is in the gym.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1450500017672.jpg (66 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1450500017672.jpg
66 KB, 600x525
I am pretty sure the only chance I have of a gf is in the gym. I can't hold a conversation about much else honestly. have any of you guys picked up girls while working out? looking for ways to talk to them without being annoying. I have seen girls that looked impressed by how much I lift and I am not fat so how hard can it be?
>>
File: 1449875294563.jpg (71 KB, 540x663) Image search: [Google]
1449875294563.jpg
71 KB, 540x663
>>35307424
Dude in all honestly i wouldnt recommend it. Girls just wanna workout in peace. If the only thing you have going for you is the gym thats fine but use it elsewhere. Like make a tinder profile and emphasize heavily that you lift and a potential match must be into fitness as well. Something along those lines. Plus include opics of you lifting and looking stronk for effect.
>>
Just learn some basic PUA, bro
Anyone can get girls with a few simple tricks
>>
>>35307906
do you have any links to read about that?
>>
>>35307424
Its all in your head.
If you all think, that you cant do it. It will happen.
Think like winner. Practices and try, until you succeed.
>>
>>35307887
>Girls just wanna workout in peace.
>implying that girls are not attentionwhoring everywhere they go
>implying that girl saying "i just want to workout in peace" does not actually mean "i don't find you attractive"
>implying girls don't actively seek high-status males in the gym
>>
>>35307940
Whores do yes, if you are looking for a quick hookup then sure, but again tinder is better for that as well. And again you arent going to meet any type of quality girl doing that and the ones who are quality arent acting like that. 95% might be but the 5% is what you should be after.
>>
File: 01Depression sucks.png (378 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
01Depression sucks.png
378 KB, 1080x1080
>>35307424
I dont know how to help, since I progressed into a stage further.

It got so bad I dropped into depression, lost all my gains (was 6'1 190 lbs -> 6'1 155 lbs). Dont go to class, only leave my house once a week to buy food and spend around 20 hours a day in bed.

Depression sucks. The way you are going the same could happen to you. Sick professional help to your emotional problems.

I wish I could help.

I cant even help myself. Sigh
>>
>>35307918
Good advice brotha, you get it
>>
>>35307989
>that fucking feel
>>
>>35307424
lol thats me in pic.
>>
File: PM1130497.jpg (60 KB, 615x541) Image search: [Google]
PM1130497.jpg
60 KB, 615x541
>tfw no friends, no qt gf, just listening to music and enjoying the smell of my own farts.

Life doesn't get much better then this. You don't need a qt gf to be happy
>>
>>35307424
I am like this but with sports, the stock market, and world news. Have yet to find a women interested in any of these things.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.