[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw fucked a chubby chick last year If you guys have done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1412906074837.jpg (338 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
1412906074837.jpg
338 KB, 1024x670
>Tfw fucked a chubby chick last year

If you guys have done the same, how do you cope with this fact that this will haunt you the rest of your life? I can never say I never fucked a fatty.
>>
>>35305909
Why do people stress out about shit that has very little significance?
>>
>>35306010
It's embarrassing feeling mate, the feeling that you have to stoop so low just to get some pussy. fugg.
>>
>>35306010
Thats all they have going on
>>
>>35306029
There are people who have/are being raped, murdered, burned, beaten, kidnapped, starving, homeless, ect and you stress out about something so menial. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>35306149
>you stress out
Don't really stress about it. It does suck though.
>There are people who have/are being raped, murdered, burned, beaten, kidnapped, starving, homeless
what would you like me to do about that? This happens all the time and will continue to happen. Would you like me to pray for them?
>>
>>35306010
It really is a shit feeling. I have a QT gf now, but I will live the rest of my life owing that there's that one fat cunt I stuck my shaft into at one point in time. Feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>35306395
Knowing *
>>
>>35305909
Be grateful.
The last time I fucked was like 18 months ago.
>>
>>35306429
You're gonna make it. Keep strong eye contact, stop beating off, and most importantly get out of the house.
>>
>>35305909
I've banged like 3 or 4 fatties in my time and it doesnt really bother me that much OP.
Best way to move past it is the fact that pussy is pussy when pussy is pussy...
>>
File: 1428663983985.jpg (367 KB, 1024x402) Image search: [Google]
1428663983985.jpg
367 KB, 1024x402
>>35305909 my /fit/ friend's gf is growing fatter by day. I see him suffering but he doesnt break up with her. That girl is seriously fat now.

I feel bad about him
>>
>>35305909
Fat girls are fucking disgusting
>>
File: BEmY7nWCQAADjKR.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BEmY7nWCQAADjKR.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
I don't regret it too much.I fucked my bbw cousin when I was 13 and she was 16 and I was smashing my chubby neighbour for years before that.No doubt it gave me a fat fetish but whatever.It just means I can still fuck anything and don't think too much about it.bbws with massive tits,round belly and fat shaved pussy give me the hardest boner
>>
>>35305909
>gave my virginity to a chubby ginger girl

Kill me lads
>>
>>35305909

>Doesn't matter had sex!
>>
>>35306395
Know the feels. All my gfs have been 7/10+ but that one fatty I fucked lingers in my brain. At the time I was down but now I'm just disgusted.
>>
>>35305909

>was drunk and decided to take fatty to room instead of staying up to talk to the cute blonde who was flirting with me
>she came onto me, was extremely blatant
>tits were big and had a pretty face so I thought why the fug not
>the dress she was wearing was a lie
>not good chubby, bad, very bad
>cellulite everywhere, skin covered in bumps and sores
>pussy has that weird brown tinge on its lips that obese people get for whatever reason
>smelled like sweet and sour sauce
>couldn't stay hard, not even a little bit

The smell lingered in my room for a few days. It was the strangest sensation having a woman that fat on top of me. It was not pleasant, but I don't trip about it. I didn't catch anything so I'm golden

Actually hanging with the cute blonde tonight. Wish me luck bros
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (621 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
621 KB, 1600x1200
>>35306581
>I fucked my bbw cousin when I was 13

good stuff, I have like 3 cousins that are fucking hot as fuck. 10/10 would bang
>>
>>35305909
Think of it like traing, for all the good pussy your gonna break into. Bout to nut with a 9/10? Not today jr, just think of that orca you humped a few months back N bang, you arent even about too cum anymore, Enjoy
>>
>>35306646
Glad you're making amends my going after the QT... but God damn that story sounds fucking horribly disgusting. My fattie had a loose pussy that took me like 30 mins to bust. I remember walking out of her house hating myself.
>>
don't dwell in the past
stay present or project a desirable future with your mind
past thought is a waste
>>
>>35306625
Same. It was valentine's day and wanted a quick lay, not contemplating that I would think of it forever.
>>
I fuck fatties every now and then when im feeling horny enough. Usually i get a wave of regret afterwards and promise not to do it again.
Well did it again few days ago, but instead of regret, i felt good.

I dont think im gonna make it brahs
>>
>Can't stop having sex with trannies that post on Craiglist.

Send help.
>>
>>35305909
This is me.... but I've had far more embarrassing things happen to me like getting pinned down by the bar doing benches when I was starting out... that shit was emasculating on so many levels but worse part was when a qt3.14 helped me out while everyone else looked at me in shame, I was on the verge of quiting the gym that day but I said fuck it pepper have gone through more embarrassing things, I might not be the strongest person but I'm not a pussy like op that let's that shit determine how I feel about myself, these things happen and fucking a fattie isn't the worse you could do
>>
>>35305909

I fucking my best friend's cousin. Pretty face but she was like 30kg or 40kg heavier than me. To be honest you never get over it, you just learn to live with it kek. I don't care about it at all anymore and in fact it just became another thing i can cross off of my to do list.
>>
>>35307265

I fucked*. Sorry englando no nativo lenguaje.
>>
>>35307284
Orale
>>
>>35305909
At least you're not me op
>Lost my virginity to a chubby Hispanic milf hooker

I'm not gonna make it guys
>>
I've never fucked a fattie but i would. I've danced with some on the dance floor at rave clubs and fingered two or three. They usually push your hands down xD shit sucked when i was trying to roll a joint when i got home though and i put that smell right up in my face. Fat pussy is ratchet as fuck smelling. Dancing with them is the equivalent of moving a couch. Unless I'm trying to dance with a latina or a red head I'll go for a biggie. The rejection rate for biggies is zero. Hell its basically 80% without being big.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.