[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/ I want to mini bear mode (I'm only 5ft 6, 140lbs).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m6jqjvAakI1qeaj38o4_1280.jpg (156 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6jqjvAakI1qeaj38o4_1280.jpg
156 KB, 1024x576
Hello /fit/
I want to mini bear mode (I'm only 5ft 6, 140lbs). I've decided to dedicate myself to this, I've made meals for the next 5 days (2800cals a day. Will up it if I'm not gaining weight but it looks way more than I normally eat). But, I really don't know what type of lifting will get my bear mode physique. I was thinking SL5X5 as it's all compounds but from what I've read, it has a bad rep. So should I do a hypertrophy routine instead?

Thanks fit.

(ps. Yes, I am a Manlet. Just trying to make the best of what I have)
>>
>>35302247
just eat, once you have gained the weight we will give you a good routine
>>
>>35302247
mini bear mode... lol thats cute. You don't have to take the manlet meme too seriously. Honestly i'm at bear mode and at our height its not too worth it. You're better off just cutting.
>>
>>35302375
My upper body isn't very built though :-(
>>
>>35302434
push ups
>>
>>35302247
So Koala mode?
Teddy mode?
>>
>>35302449
I have a grade 2 shoulder separation I did in June that STILL gives me a lot of issues. Press ups feels like one of the worst exercises for my shoulder. I can bench press but nothing over 40kg.
>>
>>35302452
Koala mode sounds like it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>35302247
OP why do you have to go out of the way to point out your height? Posting your weight (which would've been a dead give away to your height) is irrelevant. Shoulda just said you were lookin for some bear mode. If you make yourself constantly conscious of your insecurities you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>35302502
Hey, thanks for your concern anon. Not really an insecurity of none so much as wherever in the past I've made a thread, I've been asked height and weight, and then mocked. Just gets it out of the way.
>>
>>35302520
don't worry lol. I made a thread once where I stated my height and unless you make a big deal out of it no one will care. Yeah sure you get people who will try to bring you down but only because the whole point of the meme is to try and make you insecure. Unless you're a legit midget, no one cares about your height I promise. If you look good you will get girls regardless. Just a fellow manlet helping a manlet out, I've become very comfortable in my skin so just makin sure you OK Op. Good luck bro
>>
>>35302502
>>35302559
top tier bait friend, I applaud.
40 keks
>>
>>35302471
You'll never make it
>>
>>35302562
thnx bb cakes
>>
>>35302559
Thanks anon

>>35302567
Thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>35302247
>mini bear mode
thanks for the keks lad

I personally think doing a flat 5x5 for compounds is a bit too much volume for linear progression.

Anyways the road to bear mode regardless of height is to eat big and lift big without worrying too much about body fat percentages. SL5x5 is a good program if you ramp the 5x5.
>>
>>35302247
You are going to look even shorter in bear mode senpai.
Just go Bruce Lee mode.

Proportions heavily matter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.