[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I graduated and now I'm back with mommy and daddy until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1417303890577.jpg (47 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1417303890577.jpg
47 KB, 720x960
Well I graduated and now I'm back with mommy and daddy until I get a job. They will cover food but not gym.

Post bodyweight routines.
>>
Grab deck of cards
Pick something for each suit
Burpees, pushups, air squats, jumping Jacksx3
Hate your life
?????
Profit
>>
This is shopped man, look at the dumb bells, the handle is missing from one of them and half the plate of another.
>>
>>35301807
Apply for Job X Success.
>>
>>35303685
thanks steve
>>
>>35303685

Steve you are so smart haha
>>
>>35303685
good job Steve, I was counting on you to save the day
>>
>>35303155
Did this in wrestling once. The hate was real
>>
>>35301807
>he graduated with no job lined up

Wait people seriously do this?

I had a graduate engineering job locked down before I even sat my final exams
>>
>>35304310

Can't speak for murica but here in Finland for example that is very common. It's actually more uncommon to already have a job lined up.

Sure it also depends what you study.
>>
>>35303685

Classic Steve saving the day for us
>>
File: 4LeMVAW.jpg (868 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
4LeMVAW.jpg
868 KB, 1562x4158
Bamm
>>
>>35304432
I do this during my winter break. Prwtty gud. You won't male Nh gains if you are well trained, but I guess it will help preserve them.

Personally, I go for 3x12; not any of that 3x8 fagshit. Also, I do both chest exercises and built in chin ups once a week.

Alternatively, I guess you could consider to do a push/pull splot 4 times a week; but given the lack of variety/intensoty inherent to calisthenics, I think it is more effort for a minimal extra reward.
>>
>>35304453
Oh yeah. Also, make sure to always use slooow and controlled movements. It is very easy to skimp on bodyweight training and wind up doing e.g. kipping pullups. You don't want that.
>>
>>35301807
This is hard to believe. Gym memberships are pretty cheap and even if you were too poor to afford one, I doubt anyones parents would gains goblins them so hard as to not provide a membership to a gym.
>>
>>35303685
Steve what would we do without you haha
>>
>>35303685
>>35304025
>>35304037
>>35304071
>>35304350
>>35304501
Reddit Pls go
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.