[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you still bother working out if you were happily married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Would you still bother working out if you were happily married to the love of your life?
>>
ofc fame

the love of my life would want me to be the best version of myself
>>
I enjoy lifting, enjoy having a body I can say it's nice, enjoy being strong and I think there's no reason to stop giving the best of yourself after getting someone special, and if you really love that person, you will probably want to do the best for that one in any way you can.
>>
I'd work out even harder. I'm prone to co-dependency but damn it if it doesn't boost my motivation tenfold to feel like I serve a purpose by having someone to love and be loved by.
>>
Why would I stop?

Self improvement doesn't end once you get married.
>>
I'm already happily married to the love of my life. I didn't even start working out until just recently which is about a year and a half into our marriage.

She doesn't care if I work out or not. She does like the muscles I'm getting though. I mainly started doing this because for once I just want to like how my body looks. I'm sick of being a fat fucker and feeling like shit. So I'm doing something about it.
>>
File: 1444678038679.jpg (46 KB, 538x566) Image search: [Google]
1444678038679.jpg
46 KB, 538x566
>>35297973
Yes.

Source: I'm happily married and lift 6 days a week.
>>
>>35297973
Why would a person continue to love me if I didn't keep myself attractive to them? If I don't love myself enough to keep myself active and healthy, I wouldn't expect other people to.
>>
>>35297973
I am and i am. I like to take care of myself and i enjoy this hobby. Why would i stop when we both get benefits from it
>>
File: 1406663260692.jpg (19 KB, 320x393) Image search: [Google]
1406663260692.jpg
19 KB, 320x393
The real question is does she wanna work out too or does she wanna find someone else?
>>
>>35297973
So far that's 8 yeses and 0 nos. I think you have your answer.
/thread
>>
>>35297973
Yeah, I am happily married. Training if for me.
>>
>>35297973
Milfs love muscles too.
>>
File: 6BB.jpg (90 KB, 813x585) Image search: [Google]
6BB.jpg
90 KB, 813x585
>>35298988
>tfw no fit asian milf
>>
>>35297973
>implying I train for girls
I was training long before I even became attracted to women and I will be training long after I lose interest and my dick will refuse to budge without blue pills.
>>
The love of my life would encourage me to workout more and would life with me. Only chumps dont lift.
>>
>>35297973
You will still want attention form other women when you are married.
>>
>>35297973
Yes so I can intimidate beta cucks like you who only lift for women and to be able to beat the shit out of niggers who might try to rape her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.