[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulkan - What do you eat in the morning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449839109859.jpg (45 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1449839109859.jpg
45 KB, 440x440
For those of you who are straight up bulking like mad cunts, I'm talking 4000, 5000 or 6000+ kcal a day for the hardest of you guys,
what do you eat in the morning?
>>
~150 grams of oats, adding bunch of butter or strawberry jam to it (it's the only sweet thing I like, strawberry jam on oatmeal dem sugars thu)
+ 200-400ml whole milk
+ sometimes rye bread with some cheese and maybe an egg inbetween

ez 900-1200 kcal
>>
>>35296606
oh and since I started doing this I haven't had any liquid shits or constipation anymore from bulking 3500-4500kcal a day
>>
>>35296634
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>35296685
6'1 170
>>
Is there a better feeling than a bulk shit, lads? They're massive, solid, impressive, and they come out quickly, cleanly and easily. My digestive system never feels better than on a bulk.
>>
Could someone who is eating about 4000+ share their whole average daily diet? Struggling skelly here, I want to see what it looks like
>>
>>35296862
>>
Oatmeal. 4 egg omelette. Banana. Bacon or sausage. OJ and coffee
>>
- cup of oats with butter
- 6 whole eggs

I have 2 other meals during the day that consist of 2 cups of white rice with 14-16 ounces of lean ground beef or boneless skinless chicken thighs, then I eat a box of Kraft dinner before bed.
>>
>>35298564
Soo

Cup of oats
6 eggs
4 cups of rice
Shit load of beef or chicken
Box of KD
>>
>>35296862
I often eat an entire 8 pack of sausages in 4 rounds of bread at night

It's a very very unhealthy solution but that meal alone is 2.4k Cals

During my 5,000 a day bulk I'd also eat pasta daily, and curry or another rice based meal every day

Peanuts whenever you can fit them in

Eat as little sugary stuff as possible because doubling food intake = double sugar intake just from meals - very very easy to overdo it

I gained 17 lb in 5 weeks with a fast metabolism, but gained so fast my knees are fucked from the strain so be careful hun
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.