[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the quickest way to lose muscle? i'm on 1400
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1383193065377.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1383193065377.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
what's the quickest way to lose muscle? i'm on 1400 cal/day and i do 40 minutes of cardio 4 times a week. is there anything i can take? i can't do it any more brehs, dysmorphia got to me.

>select all images of steak
>>
>>35296308
Just stop any kind of strenght exercise. Consider also that too much cardio will consume your tissues but at the same time keep you very thin. You might want to do normal diet to get a bit of fat and hide muscles while they go down. It will take time

What body do you have? Did you roid?
>>
File: 1450003579205.png (411 KB, 450x596) Image search: [Google]
1450003579205.png
411 KB, 450x596
>cardio makes you lose muscle

well meme'd my fellow fitness enthusiast :^)
>>
>>35296395
Extreme cardio consumes muscolar tissues. I'm not talking about simple running mate.
>>
can you explain why you want to lose muscle?
>>
>>35296375
yeah I've stopped lifting entirely. I just finished a bulk, so I have a little bit of fat anyway.

I have a DYEL body, but I started as a 120lb twink trying to make myself manly, but I just couldn't deal with it. I went from 120 to 175, and I just felt sick when I'd look in the mirror, even though it was objectively better, pic related, I know it's pathetic.

>>35296395
it does when combined with a huge calorie deficit and consuming only 40g of protein a day though
>>
>>35296308
DAT butt doe
>>
>>35296434

bro the fuck is up with your starting pic on the left you need to see a doctor man
>>
File: For fucks sake.jpg (34 KB, 350x401) Image search: [Google]
For fucks sake.jpg
34 KB, 350x401
>>35296434
You looked like shit before, like some creepy ass stoner pedo.
>>
>>35296434
seems like you need to work on the mental part of your body first m8, don't go back to the left picture
>>
>>35296470
I would never go that thin again, I was crazy anorexic at the time. I just think I went a few stops too far on the /fit/ train

>>35296419
tldr I'm a retard and I don't enjoy having a "manly" figure in any way

I just want to know if there's a quick route to getting rid of my gains on top of what I'm doing
>>
>>35296434
Are you a transexual, or do you have gender dysphoria? I feel like that's important information to know for future posts in this thread.
>>
>>35296434
>mental
>>
>>35296416
>>35296395
This. And 40 min/day is not extreme cardio, you must be a fatty cakes to make that mistake. If you want to lose muscle, stop moving. Really, just stop moving as much as possible
>>
>>35296493
Quick no. Have a bit of patience. Also, not my business and it's your life but you might wanna talk to somebody just to understand specifically why you percieve this dysmorphia. Just sayn
>>
>>35296434
You seem to think 40 min of cardio is way more difficult than it is. You got played HARD by the cardio meme. 40 min of cardio is barely a warm up, if you think that's extreme you must be in really shit health
>>
>>35296508
yeah. I don't want this to turn into a /pol/ thread, since I know how this goes, but this was my year of denial/trying to not be a mentally ill freak

>>35296529
I figured as much. thank you, and I'm working on it
>>
>>35296416
Anything over 5km running and you can kiss gains goodbye you fucking shit lord

>extreme cardio
>>
>>35296566
What about if you did 40 mins of HIIT? Different story? I do agree 40 mins of steady state is sorta underwhelming, but I've heard longer steady cardio breaks down more muscle compared to short cardio. Could be total broscience though tbqh.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.