[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has been scouted by a (respectable) model agency, she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: modelling-agencies[1].jpg (54 KB, 539x396) Image search: [Google]
modelling-agencies[1].jpg
54 KB, 539x396
My gf has been scouted by a (respectable) model agency, she was told had potential but needed to work on her measurements. I've already made sure she's dieting and exercising properly, and right now I'm looking into all this water retention stuff which body builders do before contest.

My question is are those methods viable for slimming down and what other tips do you guys have for her?
>>
>>35295491

post pic of your GF or we cant help you
>>
>>35295491
What are her measurements and what did they tell her to work on?
>>
>>35295491
Honestly, modelling is absolutely shit tier. Don't let your gf get dragged in. It's a horrible job.
>>
>>35295491
We can help you if you can handle your girlfriend having sex with producers and photo directors for a gig
>>
>>35295491
Being dehydrated makes you less "puffy" and although it has an effect in overall weight it leaves faces and skin old and dry wich is not ideal for models
>>
>>35295491
>My gf
Not for long, lol.
>>
>>35295491

Hi OP,

Although there's a good chance she may have to sleep with an editor or photographer to move up in the industry (depending on what type of modeling) it's not for sure. Half those dudes are gay and many are female as well. Source; my raging homosex brother in law worked as an editor for Vogue. He "retired" young but still does private consulting, dressing actresses for awards shows.

It's a pretty dehumanizing industry. My bro-in-law has a few mannequins that he keeps in his sewing room, different body types. He has names for all of them. Rather than remember the names of women he's worked, with, they get to be a number of many who have a body type like his faceless mannequins. So instead of being "Mary Sue Johnson" a girl is "Mathilda #4" because it's the fourth woman he's worked with who looks like his mannequin named Mathilda. In that industry, you're faceless. Literally a walking hanger for a piece of clothing. Make sure her eyes are wide fucking open when she steps into that industry.
>>
the dehydration thing you're talking about is for aesthetic bodybuilding and it makes you look more shredded at the cost of also looking like a raisin, including your face

I highly doubt that would help in any way when it comes to regular modelling. You should however work around her period because she stores extra water around that time. Also eat less salt
>>
>>35295609
This.

At least my gf had the decency to dump me rather than cucking me once she started to get some success..
>>
>>35295957
this reply made me kek irl
>>
>>35295652
sounds like any job where you are an employee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.