[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a woman went on a caloric deficit would she lose her ass if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1450016796506.jpg (90 KB, 508x698) Image search: [Google]
1450016796506.jpg
90 KB, 508x698
If a woman went on a caloric deficit would she lose her ass if it was mostly muscle or just mainly flab

No lifting / cardio outside of cooking /cleaning chasing kids ...
>>
>>35295121
Stop being lazy and looking for easy ways out
>>
>>35295121
Completely genetics dependent.
>>
>>35295121
Sick of that fedora graphic. Not a real knot and will come untied in two seconds if you do anything athletic. No wonder fedoras use it on second thought
>>
>>35295127
Its not easy ways out , my wife is shedding weight since she went back to work and isnt snacking with our daughter (1 and a half year old) and is now working as a pre school teacher and has set meals and again is loosing weight like a motherfucker

I dont want her losing her ass just baby weight stomach
Should i get her lifting or just make cardio fun?
>>
>>35295502
Stop dragging your wife down, you disgusting feeder asshole.
>>
File: jp7YMSk.jpg (93 KB, 546x780) Image search: [Google]
jp7YMSk.jpg
93 KB, 546x780
>>35295502
You'd rather have a big flabby jello ass than a smaller, tight, round, fit ass?

You and your fatass wife deserve each other.
>>
>>35295502
Tell her to lift
>>
>>35295693
We have a home gym so i am going tk try and get her to lift s little while i do how do i ask her to do that tho?
>>
File: 1379876670666.png (314 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1379876670666.png
314 KB, 500x460
>>35295857
Explain all the benefits.
>healthier body, easier to chase the rugrats, more energy, better GI health from better food
>healthier mind, less self-conscious, feel more attractive, become focused and goal oriented
plus dat ass
>>
>>35296032
Wish me luck
>>
>>35295121
Dated a girl once with double D tits. She got pneumonia and strep throat ( or something like that) She could barely eat for like 3-4 weeks. Those DD's turned in A cups just like that.
>>
>>35295500
what the fuck thats not true as fuck
the OP pic is just showing a retarded way of tying your shoe. its just a square not with a loop at each end to make it look like a bow so it unties easier. it holds better than if you fuck it up and have the base of the not a granny not, which doesnt bind as well as a square not. your an idiot.
>>
>>35297359
Can we agree to disagree?
>>
>>35297952
absolutely not. what the fuck? how do you tie your shoes?
if you tie a bow like a normal person, the base knot there is one of two knots. a square knot or a granny knot.

the OP pic just shows an alternate method of tying the same knot. the end product is a regular bow. bonus points for having the base knot be a square knot instead of a granny knot. when you pull on a square knot and binds and tightens on itself and wont come undone. not true of granny knots. they loosen and will come untied after time.

your only valid argument is if you dont tie a bow, in which case, youre the only one.
>>
>>35298037
>>35297359
autism
>>
>>35298154
said the guy who literally doesnt know how to tie shoes
>>
>>35296032
Better on the left, I don't want to fuck a twig girl that I'll break halfway through
>>
File: 1449039312381.jpg (18 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
1449039312381.jpg
18 KB, 490x326
>>35298249
is this bait?
>>
>>35296032
Routine?
>>
>>35295121
Lmao at thinking cooking/cleaning, chasing kids counts as a workout.

"Being a mom is the hardest job"

Lmbo senpai
>>
>>35298249
Then you definitely want the right one.

While the left one will blubber, one wrong move and she's pretty much broken and complaining about pain.

The right one trains, so probably more flexible from the get-go, and the better muscles will handle stress waaay better either way.

Right one is not a twig. It's a healthy female human. Left one is just fat.

>>35298723
>"Being a mom is the hardest job"
It can be, though. Assuming you have at least two kids and everyone is just a pig at home. And you're not allowed to use any of the technological advances that makes home cleaning a breeze. THEN being a mom is truly hard.

Even then it's tough to get 8 hours a day of work out of it. It's just that the work gets in the middle of the off-work time and then it looks like just one solid 16 hour a day working schedule, even though you just worked 2 or 3 of those.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.