[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to wife/gf a high test? I get that whole increased risk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1023x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1023x851
Is it ok to wife/gf a high test?
I get that whole increased risk for cancers and infertility, but besides that any problems?
>>
>infertility
>bad thing

Kek
>>
>>35293003
No op, /fit/ has skewed your perception of what a healthy fertile woman is. Wide hips is not the the same as heavy fat deposits. a ht girl will look like shit a few weeks into a relationship and turn into a hutt after she gets pregnant.
>>
>>35293003

i have a 0 fetish

2 is obviously the best but i wouldnt mind 0 - 4 and 8 ... 5 is when ur too drunk

6 and 7 is for the degenerate chubby chasers of this board and 9 is for the gays
>>
>>35293032
You can eat a 0 ass and it wont taste/smell like shit and sweat. Fuck fat folds are disgusting.
>>
>>35293044
The dilemma is it doesn't look as appetizing.
>>
>>35293003
It's not OK to wife anyone, senpai.
>>
>>35293018
Virgin gains pls go
>>
>>35293003
The only problem I see here is that a guy is asking permission from a bunch of strangers from a Malaysian stamp collecting website who and who isn't approvable to date/marry.
>>
High test isn't the same as fat, fat just exaggerates high test features which is why sometimes girls with body fat like 4 and 5 get posted. A girl can be high test without being fat, which has none of that bad stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't trust any but 0 and 9 to never get fat, though. If you can find Muscular High Test, you should wrestle her for sole access to her pussy.
>>
>>35293120

>wanting to reproduce

Have fun when your kid has tay-Sachs dweeb
>>
>>35293003
They're fat. You will be fucking a fat chick. Are you cool with that? Bearing in mind they will only expand
>>
>>35293170
>weakfags wanting to be eliminated from the genepool

Good riddance ;^)
>>
>>35293176
I mean i like if, but the social implicatiojs are kind of scary.

My mom gave my ex a look when they met that seemed to say

>you are vile, look how big she is, guffaw.

By comparison, my mom is a 0 and my ex was a 3
>>
>>35293026
So true. I have been watching that happen to my roommates gf
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.