[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curing a fat flat butt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 256x192
I have Hank hill butt, is squats all I need to do? From the front I look built but I look like a slob from behind!
>>
why the fuck do you want a bigger man butt, faggot? But yes, do squats and you will get bigger butt, simple. Most girls all they do is fucking squat to get a bigger ass, you don't even need weight; unless you wanna build leg mass/muscle.

But if you wanna fill your faggot needs and get a bigger butt to attract future mates, go do any form of squats a lot.
>>
>>35290304
Iron Mikes
Squats
Walking/Hiking

It will wake a while to see, if you have low body or are an endomorph it will look gross.
If you're an exomorph it's easy mode, as ass fat is probably the last bit of fat to leave the body. Just keep getting skinnier, that ass stays phat.
>>
>>35290314
No need to be a dick about it, obviously unaware which part of the body gets checked out THE most by females
>>
>>35290314
Are you joking?
Women love cute butts.
>>
>>35290349
>>35290358
hahahahahahahahaha
>women love cute butts
hahahahahahahahaha

bro ive been blessed with a thick ass but i gurantee women love my abs and pecs. Focus on your body and the ass will come friend ... if you really want it that bad. Doing squats and general leg work will get you a "bigger ass". Just squat, leg press, etc. and who knows, maybe even try running once and you'll see results.
>>
>>35290428
>recommends running for glutes

Weak ass trip fag
>>
>>35290446
you do realize running works your entire legs, including glutes, right? Not only should you work out, but try to go outside for once and run and breathe the fresh air, might be good for you.
>>
File: notice.jpg (184 KB, 1000x794) Image search: [Google]
notice.jpg
184 KB, 1000x794
>>35290446
notice pic related.. notice how glute muscles are not only in the butt area, but the muscles are all the way down the leg? this is how your body works, fit fag.. you work one part, and the other gets affected. True mutualism. I'm just saying running will definitively help improve glutes
>>
File: noticethisnew.jpg (27 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
noticethisnew.jpg
27 KB, 200x300
>>35290446
>pic related
;)
>>
>>35290463
Okay show us these pecs and abs the "women" love thrn
>>
>>35290490
http://au.askmen.com/dating/love_tip/41b_love_tip.html
>>
>>35290428
>women love abs and pecs
Why are you still a virgin then?
Pathetic little kid telling lies on the internet.
>>
>>35290463
but isn't it sprinting rather than running that will target the glutes more effectively?
>>
>>35290606
Yes, sprinting and doing intervals of sprints will build the glutes better than just jogging, much better.
>>35290545
kek, implying
>>35290532
>trusting askmen.com
even so, that's Australian women.. they're upside down over there
>>
>>35290428
Ass is life faggot
>>
>>35290446
Nigger have you seen football players?
I mean real football pkayers not American football
They all have >that ass
>>
>>35291839
>implying football players don't squat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.