[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 424x426
I ended my first serious relationship 2 days ago and cant Manage to eat 2k cals
Any basic calorie dense recipies that you /fit/izens Would like to share to help a sadcunt out in a time of need
>>
>>35285894
cycle fruits, protein shakes, and canned chili with beans
the fruits will make you happier, the protein shakes will save your gains, the canned food will taste good and keep you full
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 499x499
>>35286043
Thank you Anton for the input,have a pepe
>>
>>35286156
Anon*
>>
File: 1450380754465-1399718672.jpg (778 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
1450380754465-1399718672.jpg
778 KB, 1520x2688
Not truly caloric dense but fucking DELICIOUS:
>chicken breast filet (1/4")
>press into flour until entirely coated (press hard for ensured coating)
>pan fry in olive oil with red peppers, green peppers, onion and mushroom
>flip over when browned, ads salt, pepper, basil to top
>done
>>
I'm sorry anon, I hope you feel better.
>>
>>35286567
And lemon juice!!
>>
>>35285894
Canned Sardines a a smoothie with; an Avocado, and about an oz of; macadamia nuts, sprouted pumpkin seeds, soaked almonds, walnuts, a few tablespoons of fresh ground Peanut Butter (not prepackaged jars,, find a whole foods where you can grind them into a container..no added crap.)
That should get you there

also I find a nice hot Chicken Parm Calzone will take all my cares away. crunchy, salty, chewy-gooey ... yum.
>>
>>35285894
u suck
>>
>>35286578
Sounds fucking delicious, I'm going to try this out with some sriracha sometime
>>
>>35285894
Peanut butter honey banana sandwich on toast. Easy to make and puts a smile on your face. A dash of cinnamon if you want.
>>
>>35285894
loats of bananas and fruits breh
I'm sorry bro, get better
>>
>>35285894

yo OP did you steal my feelpic from the autism thread?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.