[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Oddly enough, she could still have a disorder in the s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21
File: CqHToD8.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
CqHToD8.jpg
105 KB, 1080x1080
"Oddly enough, she could still have a disorder in the second one. There is a disorder in the same group as bulimia and anorexia where one compulsively exercises intensely, and it can actually be bad as well. Good on her for at least seeming to be more healthy, and I hope that she really is healthier."

https://www.reddit.com/r/UNBGBBIIVCHIDCTIICBG/comments/3x5fam/from_eating_disorder_to_bodybuilder/cy1wmhp

Anon hows your disorder treating you? Feeling a bit sick?

Hope you are healthy haha!
>>
>>35284630
those fuckin shoulders are wide
>>
>>35284630
You psych majors always like to categorize.
Fuck off with your mental threads
>>
>>35284642

i think her face is way qter in pic 1 but maybe its just the angle

>tfw no skelly auschwitz mode gf
>>
File: nodding pepe.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
nodding pepe.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>35284660
She looks cuter on the left because her smile/head angle hides her jawline.
I'm the same way and it sucks bc I never know whether to smile or try to look handsome in group photos
>>
"This is incredibly important and needs to be seen/known more. I a have family friend who suffers from this.The girl I know wakes up super early and runs for miles (an unsafe number of miles) and still counts calories."

And people wonder why reddit is considered cancer
>>
I heard something about this, apparently it's an eating disorder to worry about meeting certain macros and micros while maintaining a low bodyfat percentage while engaging in exercise.

The only way you can please the sadcunts who preach this bullshit from their easy chairs is by never trying. If you want to do that, that's none of my bidness.

If only these opinionated motherfuckers had some sense of shame, they'd take their frail, atrophied deadweight physiques the fuck away and stick to discussing things they actually know something about.
>>
File: 1450099226214.jpg (186 KB, 1279x1722) Image search: [Google]
1450099226214.jpg
186 KB, 1279x1722
>>35284840

i think smiling is the better option 2bh

makes you look handsome ... if you just try to put on some sexy meme face you will look emotionless
>>
>>35284630
b-brahs, pls

she looks bigger than me. how long has she been working out? them shoulders and biceps
>>
>>35284630
TYHS
>>
>>35284911
>"...and still counts calories."

Literally the devil.

>>35284660
>>35284840
A smile always looks better than a frown; this isn't Vogue magazine.
>>
>>35284630
>making dating sight profile
>"select your bodytype"
>look in the mirror
>can only see the first cut or two in my abs
>"about average"
>>
>>35284989
Her bf is jacked af desu I wonder if he gave her some clen or something
>>
>>35284647
I don't think an actual psychologist would be retarded enough to babble in the face of visible progress on an anorexic patien
This is just redditards being redditarded

Her face looks better skelly tho
>>
So /fit/, are those some roid delts?
>>
File: sdfghasdfg.png (12 KB, 757x146) Image search: [Google]
sdfghasdfg.png
12 KB, 757x146
Well, /fit/?
>>
>>35285198
Meanwhile women 50 pounds overweight pick average... There is some serious delusion with fat girls on dating sites
>>
>>35284630

she probably does have some body issues but at least she looks happier.
>>
>>35284966
>>35285169
Ite, will smile
>>
I've started running into this sort of thing. I've lost 60 pounds over the past year and a half, all from counting calories. The whole time my mom and girlfriend completely supported me and helped me stay motivated. Now that I'm at a "normal" weight, and cutting very little while lifting and running, my mom's starting to ask why I still watch what I eat if I've gotten to a good weight. It's like she's bought into the idea of a diet where you go on and off of it, rather than making it the new norm. Pisses me off

Yeah, compulsively watching what you eat can become a problem. But simply counting calories without being obese doesn't necessarily mean it's a problem
>>
>>35285213
>actual psychologist
>psych majors
Not the same thing, senpai-san
>>
>>35288113
They will be someday
>>
>>35288233
A nurse will not magically become a doctor, unless she/he studies her/his ass off.
A lot of psych majors never make it to the finish line. At least in my country. In burgerland the bar is pretty low, from what I gather.
>>
>>35284630
>tfw you're still struggling with this shit.
>family taunts you if youre sick or something
>they say i eat too little to their standard because i dont feed myself 3 platefuls
>friends always look at me weird because i dont go to 5 Guys or hog down wings with them at bdubs or zaxby's
>always on my own in this battle
>>
>>35288113

hold up, how does that shit work in america?

psychologist education is 5 years full time psych studies here with an extra internship year for a license

anything less is like a bachelor's in behavioral which'll land you in some HR department
>>
>>35284630
Reddit is pure cancer.
>>
>>35284630
wood berry
>>
>>35288342

it's not always as simple as that

committing wholeheartedly in an obsessive manner where you won't even eat slightly unhealthy food on an occasional basis can be indicative of something that is more problematic than the occasional chicken wing would be for your body

tell me that the average person who's extremely into fitness doesn't have some kind of problem chasing them, even if it's something as simple as slight dysmorphia from shifting to a group of other people who too are very into gym culture

just look at this place, it's riddled with dysmorphia and insecurity, which is a large reason people pick up lifting

that isn't the foundation for a healthy relationship to this hobby
>>
>>35288344
Same in Scandiland.
America has lower standards for licence, and American psychologists have to take ekstra education if they want to practice in Scandinavia. My last shrink went through it. Same with Spanish and German shrinks, they also have to take extra edu to be allowed to practice.
>>
>>35288344
Psych major means they major in psychology in college, not that they are licensed therapists.
>>
>>35288428
>committing wholeheartedly in an obsessive manner where you won't even eat slightly unhealthy food on an occasional basis can be indicative of something that is more problematic than the occasional chicken wing would be for your body
Doesn't matter what your opinion is. Fact is it doesn't become a disorder until it negatively affects your social/professional life.

What a lot of people forget is that they don't get to decide where that line is drawn.
>>
>>35284630
definitely prefer the first pic, face and legs look better in first pic and her delts look too pronounced in second. but good for her shes healthier now.
>>
>>35288460

>Doesn't matter what your opinion is.

cool, I haven't posted any opinions

>disorder

you said disorder, I did not

who said anything about drawing a line? there is no need for drawing lines since nobody is trying to define any disorders.

>Fact is it doesn't become a disorder until it negatively affects your social/professional life.

also where'd you get this

i am a lelling
>>
>>35288433

well I am in Scandiland, so that pretty much explains it

>>35288435

well tbqfhwy I have no idea how the entire college major/minor thing works either
>>
>>35288428
>>35288528
You entire post was an opinion.

>indicative of something that is more problematic
What did you mean then, if not a disorder?

Did it occur to you that I might also be talking in general in relation to the OP post?

>was just pretending to be retarded
ok
>>
>>35284630
As a medical student, I would say this girls body is more align to the norm in the first picture than it actually is in the second; however saying that, the second picture shows a much healthier girl.
>>
>>35288572

>You entire post was an opinion.

point out the bits that are opinions then my man

>What did you mean then, if not a disorder?

there are quite a few stepping stones on the way to developing many disorders and quite a few of them are small and harmless enough not to warrant any concern by themselves

does overthinking the dangers of that one chicken wing make you have an eating disorder? - obviously not

could it be considered a negative thought pattern that could potentially lead to other negative thought patterns? - probably

should you have a more relaxed (and in the end equally practical for health and fitness purposes) relation to food where you actually get to eat the chicken wing once in a blue moon? - i think so

>>was just pretending to be retarded
>ok

is this the only kind of reply you can resort to?
>>
>>35288626
nursing student here, why are medical normals for bodies so fucking weird?
>>
>>35288528
>also where'd you get this

It's pretty basic stuff actually
It's not a psychological problem or a personality disorder unless it causes suffering, to you or to others. If you do something weird but are in a good place with it and it doesn't harm your health then it's all good and psychologists won't want to touch you
>>
>>35284630
>>35284642
>>35284989
MIRING THOSE DELTS WATS THIS QT'S ROUTINE?????
>>
>>35285202
>clen
>what she was to what she is
Are you fucking joking?
>>
Skelly mode girls have the best facial aesthetics :(
OPs face went from 8 to 6,5 on her bulk.
>>
>>35288788

well the cheeky thing about obsession and these polarized views on what proper food and a proper body (or whichever area it is you discuss) is is that they tend to speed away from you without you noticing

suffering can't possibly be a good indicator of thinking about things the wrong way
>>
>>35288460
>Fact is it doesn't become a disorder until it negatively affects your social/professional life.

so serial killers don't suffer from mental disorders until they're caught? :^)
>>
File: 1441345954984.jpg (41 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1441345954984.jpg
41 KB, 592x385
>jealous DYELS

Good
>>
>>35285321
He/she isn't wrong.

I imagine that "body dismorphia" isn't uncommon amongst those who have been regularly attending the gym for more than a couple years.
>>
>>35288869
It's all the angle breh

She is probably almost as lean now as she was then but she just has some muscle now.
>>
>>35288904
>so serial killers don't suffer from mental disorders until they're caught? :^)

It harms the people around them so no, they do have a disorder
>>
>>35284840
She's way qtr on the right. Left she looks sallow and frail. If you fucked her too hard she'd break. Right, she shines with fecundity, puddi would wreck
>>
>>35288889
What?
If her being obsessive about food doesn't end up with causing her any harm, physical or mental, then it really isn't wrong
It's wrong only if it gives the wrong result
>>
>>35288985
Maybe so. Skelly mode girls still have the best facial aestethics
>enhances jawline
>cheekbones
>nose looks smaller, narrower and points more upwards (sign of beauty)

>inb4 pointyelbowswouldnotbang/10
>>
>>35284630
I hope you realize that anyone who knows a salt amount of psychology and mental illnesses even make fun of the term "disorder"
>>
>>35288889
>Gee, you see Mr. Therapist, my I have this obsession with food that allows me to have better control of what I eat, and of what my body looks like, and it's working great for me, the results are making me very happy.

Does that sound like a case worth treating or a disorder worth curing?
>>
>>35289060
Weight doesn't change the nose
Trying to oversell these things only undermines your point
>>
>>35289040

>If her being obsessive about food doesn't end up with causing her any harm, physical or mental, then it really isn't wrong

but chances are it already is on a mental level

there's no way of telling how it will end up in the long-term but I'd rather see it worked against over being left to work itself out

also, mind you, the girl was extremely anorectic, how is it not warranted to keep tabs on how she's doing mentally in regards to her body and diet
>>
File: moving the goalposts.jpg (126 KB, 1000x648) Image search: [Google]
moving the goalposts.jpg
126 KB, 1000x648
>>35289010
>>
>>35289124
No I'm not, I'm not that anon and my definition of it was posted >>35288788 where harm to others is clearly mentioned
>>
>>35289080

>gee, you see mr theraphist, i never eat chicken wings
>i think they're harmful and i'll get fat if i have one
>to me it seems perfectly reasonable to go out of my way to avoid social situations where there's food

nah, but maybe think about how you think about things f a m
>>
>>35289111
>but chances are it already is on a mental level

Everything is a mental level
Lots of people have weird mental things that affect the way they live. If it's for the best leave it there. If it causes trouble then try to fix it.
If she still has a mental fixation with food but it's nit a self destructive one, quite the opposite really, then let her be
>>
>>35289025
Talking about the face anon
>>
Reddit OP is probably just a jealous fatty, why even speculate if someone has orthorexia when all they're doing is being proud of their progress.
>>
>>35289158
If avoiding social situations in that case is causing social harm to the patient or any type of suffering then it qualifies.
>>
>>35289163

>Everything is a mental level

not exactly related to what i wrote though

while a strict diet might not caught you physical harm, it might come with guilt and anxiety and all other kinds of shit and since the girl was anorectic she should be aiming for not obsessing over food in any one way

>Lots of people have weird mental things that affect the way they live. If it's for the best leave it there.

well i'd argue it's best not to leave it there senpai

>>35289177

>eating chicken wings is suffering
>>
>>35289207
>>eating chicken wings is suffering

No, avoiding your friends just so you won't be exposed to chicken wings is suffering
Pay attention
>>
>>35289218

right, my bad

i'm tired and this got a bit silly
>>
>>35284630
She look like less of a bitch in the right pic
>>
>>35289207
>well i'd argue it's best not to leave it there senpai

Why not? It's helping her. She took an unhealthy characteristic of her mind and found a way to make it work positively for her. Why would you want to take it away, when it's an obvious improvement?
>>
>>35289168
Yes. And the face on the left looks lifeless and dull. The face on the right looks obnoxious and vibrant. She is clearly quite the cunt. Need the paper bag to fuck her.
>>
>>35289237

>She took an unhealthy characteristic of her mind and found a way to make it work positively for her.

i guess we just disagree on this then

i don't think substituting one obsession with another is a healthy way to cope with anorexia

it should be all about unlearning the stigma associated with food
>>
>>35289207
>it might come with guilt and anxiety

Guilt + anxiety = suffering = disorder
But no one really knows how this girl is doing so don't be bitchy and try to strike down her efforts
>>
>>35289255
People hardly ever just unlearn things
It's about changing bad behavior for a more productive ones in psychology
>>
>>35289259

is that the medical definition m8

mental aspects aren't as quantifiable as behaviors

>>35289275

well, it's not as much a question of unlearning as it is relearning what food is on a more basic level, as well as working out the negative association with food
>>
>>35289298
>relearning what food is on a more basic level

If she bodybuilds she probably had to do that already tho
>>
>>35289310

well, the way we look at food in bodybuilding is inherently obsessive and I don't think it's apt for someone who needs to think about food in a wholly other way
>>
>>35289337
She doesn't need to think of it in another way
That's my point
She doesn't need to see food as pleasure or fun like most people do
Cause in a basic level it's not what food is
Food is nourishment
And if she learned to keep herself nourished and to give her body what it needs to do the things she wants to do then good for her, she learned something good
>>
File: 1450268295862.png (587 KB, 702x612) Image search: [Google]
1450268295862.png
587 KB, 702x612
>>35284911
>unsafe number of miles

>Whoop i mistakenly crossed le forsaken line better go back home and play some video games and eat a bunch o chips
>>
>>35285198
Mfw on bulk now. Way stronger than avarage but i dont even look like i lift now (beer belly). So put slightly overweight :^)
>>
>>35284630

This faggot is never going to get anywhere with that crab mentality.
>>
>>35284630
Is she on roids? I mean I have lifted for maybe a year and dont even look that good. And I was way closer to her end point when I started and yet im fatter and probobly have smaller arms?

Does anyone know how long this took her?
>>
>>35289491
She started January 2014
>>
>>35289358

I'm not sure if you understand how critical food is in bringing people together and the spread of culture and love of the company of your fellow man.

I'm not even sure what my argument is exactly, but everyone in the world you see people sitting around a table and eating/drinking with company. It's pretty robotic and nihilistic to see food purely as subsistence.
>>
>>35290380
>It's pretty robotic and nihilistic to see food purely as subsistence.

But if it works it works
It's really naive to expect everyone to act the same way. So most people think food is fun. Good for them. Doesn't mean EVERYONE has to agree
>>
>>35290431

To each their own I suppose. It's pretty much the only cultural norm that transcends time, distance, individual culture, etc. and it's why I argue for it's uniquely human and vital to the experience of living.

You are right it's naive to expect everyone to adhere to something 100%, but it's going to naturally be subject to some criticism.
>>
>>35288796
probably like 10mg anavar ed
>>
File: saitamastare.png (275 KB, 1187x702) Image search: [Google]
saitamastare.png
275 KB, 1187x702
>>35285202
this is bait, it must be
>>
>>35289060
found the lowtest beta faggot
>>
>>35284911
Somebody better stop these Africans, they could get seriously hurt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
>>
This is one of those things that gets bumbed around till its unrecognizable.

It isn't body dysmorphia until you have an obviously fit and well built individual who looks in the mirror and still doesn't like what they see.

I take it to heart because there was a dude in our gym who could squat cars, bench elephants, and was cut as fuck but tries to kill himself because he saw a Lardass every time he looked in the mirror.

Reddit OP is retarded as fuck.
>>
>anorexic turns herself around
>body dysmorphia

Basically because she isn't a hambeast she now has a catchall disorder attached to her.

Don't like school? ADHD.
>>
>>35291629
It really isn't just a matter of not liking what you see
It's more like disliking what you see soo much that it's unrealistic and ends up keeping you from doing things like socializing or just being in public

I remember one case I read of a guy who thought his head was square and that made him deformed and people were staring at him constantly, so he stopped interacting with people, and wouldn't go in public, and when he did it was only even during winter when he could cover himself up from head to toe without being suspicious

It's not just "fuck my abs suck"
>>
>>35292034
I was literally an autist my whole childhood because i thought i had a big nose and nostrils.
I had a model agency that really liked how i looked and my prominent nose bone was among something that they liked. Like holy shit they were right. I saw a non edited pictures of myself and some pictures i looked like a straight 10/10 model. Shit is all about angels and lighting bro. That and mirrors mess shit up.
>>
>>35290466
Do you by chance have a large family?
I was raised by a single dad and we never made a big deal about food. If you grew up in a large family it would make sense that it is one of the few times you are all together and can talk and share your day but with me and my dad anytime he wasn't at work qualified as the whole family together. An armchair psychologist might use that knowledge to explain why I'm a fast eater as well. For me there is no ceremony in food, just good eats.

I'm not the anon you've been back and forth with by the way but I agree with him that it is not necessarily nihilistic to see food as just food.
>>
>>35284941
FOR
FUCKS
SAKE

the thing about medicine and psychology are that they are not hard sciences. Sure you can do science to issues of medicine and psychology but it's soft soft soft research. At least compared to engineering and math and physics.

So whenever we have to classify a disorder, we use statistics. And we define a disorder as "does it impede or detriment or cause a admonishment of function that is significant, of work, social life or relationships". The only thing that can define if something is a disorder is if it impacts the person's life negatively.

So fuck anyone who says that counting macros or maintaining some sense of urgency about their training is a disorder, because it doesn't fit the primary criterion of causing you detriment to work, relationships or social life. I don't mean "oh I can't go to the party I have a form session with my personal trainer". I mean real shit like "oh hey this person literally cannot speak to another human being".

So fuck that noise, it's people who hamhandedly cherrypick the literature without a fucking shred of insight into what it means or how to use it who make up shit like this. Tumblr SJW hamplanets with neuroses out the ass and acopic teenagers with histrionic personality disorders and every borderline trait under the sun make this shit up. Nobody with a healthy upbringing and any trace of mental/emotional fortitude actually believes this shit.

They're a small rabble of intellectual cavemen yelling amongst themselves in a self soothing circlejerk. Just like us.
>>
>>35286073
Fuck those gains goblins bro. Sucks when people don't seem to get that it takes an effort to actually maintain your health now.
>>
>>35288528
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8
>>
>>35290380
but is primarily subsistence.

> but everyone in the world you see people sitting around a table and eating/drinking with company.
And in the Western world you see a bunch of fatties doing that. You can be sociable and eat but recognize that food is for subsistence and eat healthy stuff
plus she's a chick, it's not like she's going to have much problems with a social life. Being fat will hurt her social life far more than only eating chicken and veggies would.
>>
>>35284630
Could be, but lifting and bodybuilding won't kill her.
>>
>>35284630
She's got an instagram for those who are into that sort of thing.
https://www.instagram.com/fightforgrowth/
Pretty cute, I think we found ourselves some new pics for the fit girls threads
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (47 KB, 500x796) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
47 KB, 500x796
>>35294930
yeah cuz lifting and bodybuilding never kill anyone.

OP seems like she's just a normal lifter and is probably pretty healthy but being obsessive about bodybuilding can be just as dangerous as anorexia
>>
>>35295015

he died because he used to hard drugs (cocaine for example) and had a heart condition, this was exacerbated by poor diet and steroids.

If steroids and lifting killed you'd see olympic athletes dying all the time
>>
>>35289411
I really hope this kind of shit never gets 'normal' here in Germany.
>>
File: Mike_Matarazzo.jpg (29 KB, 270x288) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Matarazzo.jpg
29 KB, 270x288
>>35295061
Mike Matarazzo died last year at age 48; he had to have open heart surgery when he was 39. Not the first pro bodybuilder to have problems like this.

CT Fletcher, former world champion lifter, had heart problems due to a dirty diet he adopted in order to make gainz.

Several people have died from too much DNP or other supps.

An obsession with being strong and/or ripped can definitely cause health problems when the obsession goes too far. Look at people on synthol, why do you think they do that? Being obsessed about wanting the biggest guns or the biggest chest leads to dumb stuff like that.
>>
>>35295082

already is

just go outside more haha
>>
>>35295005

should be the new queen of /fit/ 2bh
>>
>>35295114
posting the guy who was NOTORIOUS in the party scene back in the day

You get heart problems being a moron and not knowing how the human body works and pushing it past its limits. You don't go and take tons of steroids, diurectics, and inject yourself with literal plastic polymers (what synthol is) and expect them to not get into the blood that gets carried to the heart. Its beyond retarded.

Disorders....nope. Not giving one of the chosen anymore money for their make believe science
>>
>>35295114
I agree with what you wrote, however, I think its important to point out that this isnt applicable to anyone but a minutiae of people.

I think the anon>>35294930 was pretty much spot on and I think you're trying too hard to somehow move the experiences of a tiny group onto a much larger one.

My point is mainly that its not the lifting or the steroids that really kill, but their own compulsion to for example remain at 5% bf, or take hard drugs as recreation etc.....
>>
>>35295114
adding to>>35295177
another example would be synthol, isn't even a steroid its liquid oil.

They just shove shit into their body, party hard and don't give a fuck about the consequences, thats not the sport or even the steroids, but ignorance.
>>
>>35295177
posting kike science as if its real

lel
>>
Dude, I'm pretty sure I looked like the left image when I was anorexic. Seemed great at the time but now...yikes. Can't believe I did that to myself.

Also there's so many fucking sub-groups I swear to god. I was counted as EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified) because I'd restrict severely, still binge and purge, AND do excessive cardio.
Do you guys think we have an eating disorder sometimes? I'm the only one in my friend group who counts calories, and I still get stressed if I miss a workout day, just now it's 2 hours of weightlifting instead of cardio.
>>
File: K2evY6M.png (149 KB, 413x600) Image search: [Google]
K2evY6M.png
149 KB, 413x600
>>35289411
thanks, KGB.
>>
What's her body fat senpai?
>>
>>35295257

its so low
>>
File: ash.png (426 KB, 521x353) Image search: [Google]
ash.png
426 KB, 521x353
>>35289060
>>
File: 1353890790959.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1353890790959.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>>35296409
ashley is too spooky
>>
>>35284966
Why didn't you save him /fit/
>>
File: 1449892790648.jpg (267 KB, 1901x1188) Image search: [Google]
1449892790648.jpg
267 KB, 1901x1188
>>35296894
>>
File: VAel8ug.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
VAel8ug.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>35296971
>>
File: 1424986084632.jpg (92 KB, 579x610) Image search: [Google]
1424986084632.jpg
92 KB, 579x610
>>35297052
>>
File: irish_fairway.jpg (52 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
irish_fairway.jpg
52 KB, 500x281
>>35297052
>bros...
>>
File: 1450327403633.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450327403633.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>35296971
>>
>>35297295
Emporer skeltal sits on her throne
>>
>>35284966
Is that Eliot roger? He's got a dope jawline and chin whoever this is
>>
>>35297338
it's shopped, he had no jawline and plump gay lips
>>
>>35288707
U sound like a dumbass trying to be smart.. People can tell you know
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.