[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's get this straight: The number of dieters who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11
File: 1386136713.jpg (696 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1386136713.jpg
696 KB, 600x900
>Let's get this straight: The number of dieters who go from fat to thin, and stay there, statistically rounds down to zero.

>So please remember this the next time the subject comes up at the office or on some message board and you get bombarded by thin 20-year-olds insisting the obese need to just "cut out the junk food" or "take care of themselves" or "do some exercise." The body physically won't allow that for a formerly fat person.

What do you think of this? Is it true? Are fat people doomed to be fat forever? Is this tumblr dreamworld a reality, where the obese are permanently obese despite all lifestyle changes?
I feel like that's impossible because their weight requires their calorie intake to be much higher and their organs all have to work even harder to live over a healthy weight. Maybe those fat people will always have uglier skin or something but to say they'll never be able to be a healthy weight seems a little bit absurd. Especially since weight loss and diet changes are suggested by physicians every day. I don't know though, I'm neither a scientist nor a journalist.

What do you think?

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/fat-officially-incurable-according-to-science/
>>
>>35282698
its true, look at all the fat starving children all around the world, despite the fact they are starving their bodies still make energy from nothing.
>>
>>35282698
It's BS. People fail because they do a stupid diet like only eating pineapples without integrating proper nutrition and exercise in their life. Considering I went from fat to skinny in 2009 and maintained that weight, safe from a SS bulk, this is absolute hog wash.
>>
File: 55dY7dD.jpg (14 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
55dY7dD.jpg
14 KB, 245x205
>>35282698
Don't believe this. My sister lost 150lbs three years ago and is happier than ever, she lifts and is active in life. You guys can do it too.
>>
>>35282719
>150 lbs

That's incredible. I lost 50 lbs and I thought I did really well.

I keep getting this shit from a girl I talk to about how "fat cells never go away and it's permanently harder for a fat person to be skinny" but my logic is telling me that the effect of having more fat cells is probably negligible.
>>
>>35282698
Literally no one on /fit/ has claimed that a "diet" works. You need to change your life style and no be a useless sack of shit.
>>
The body does tend to a certain weight due to past behaviour. But what isn't fixed and can be changed is body composition. This is why we lift weights and work to build muscle mass as well as lose bodyfat.
>>
>>35282736
My experience is opposite. People who lose a lot of weight tend to remain skinny because they know what amount of work and effort they put into it.
>>
>>35282739
Diets do work
>>
I think its bullshit, then again I have lost weight and gained it back.

It sure as fuck wasn't because of "genetics" though. I chain smoked, binge drank, abused opiates/benzos, ate processed crap cuz too high to cook, and got zero physical activity for about four years.
>>
>>35282698
'I don't understand statistics' the article
>>
>>35282763
Not in the long-term though. You can use keto to drop 20kg in 2 months but if you have no knowledge on how to monitor your calorie intake or how to read food labels you are fucked.
>>
>>35282698

If it wasn't possible then how do people lose weight? It's almost as if they're lumping people who give up with actual failures.
>>
>>35282698

>cracked

into the trash it goes
>>
>>35282763
Eating only lemons for a week and being surprised you don't lose weight is a "diet" by hambeast standards.
>>
While I'm pretty sure this IS bullshit, I always feel kinda bad shitting on fats.

I mean, what if we're wrong? What if some people physiologically default to higher weights or certain types of diet?
>>
>>35282784
That doesn't happen
Trust us the human body has been studied for years now

And even with that
If that was true how come people are only getting fat in western countries and only in the past 50 years or so?
>>
>>35282774
Diets work for as long as you stick to them
>>
File: 1450300031300.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450300031300.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>35282698
yep. it's totally true. pic related. what more proof do you need?
>>
>>35282803
That's what I said - they work in the short-term and not the long-term. Educating these people on proper nutrition is the key, not having them do a meme diet.
>>
>>35282803
Exactly. To normies a diet is a short term thing.
>"diet" for 3 weeks
>I lost 10lb!
>stop diet
>return to eating shit and drinking 2L of coke a day
>WHY AM I FAT AGAIN DIETS DON'T WORK HURRRR
>>
>>35282784
You can't really control cravings that well. I think as far as that goes, being fit is something you have to start before it actually becomes easy.

Bad unhealthy habits that cause you to be fat really feed into themselves.
>>
>>35282784
I've read some articles linking gut microbes to obesity and diabetes. giving obese people small bits of feces from healthy people will change the bacteria in their intestines, cause them to process food differently, and get a healthy weight.
>>
>tfw you went from a 215lb fatty down to a 165lb thin dude
>but now you've gained a bunch of muscle, are back up to 200lbs and lean
>these statistics would say "OH LOOK THIS GUY GAINED IT ALL BACK"
>>
>>35282820
Or they could, you know, eat a baked potato instead of a fried one.
>>
>>35282698
Show these fatties Wetbreast's transformation from bb.com. Dude put in work, every day, and got results.
>>
>>35282736
>I keep getting this shit from a girl I talk to about how "fat cells never go away and it's permanently harder for a fat person to be skinny" but my logic is telling me that the effect of having more fat cells is probably negligible.
Talk about fat cells is bullshit but it's true that the body adapts to being fat and it's harder for a formerly fat person to stay skinny as in it requires more willpower. Then again if rour response to everything is "b-but it's haaard" you deserve to stay a disgusting fatass.
>>
>>35282750
I believe in you, but do you have any study that says it?
>>
>>35282810
If you stick to them long term what is keeping them from working?
>>
>>35282809
Terrible example since that one did get fat again
>>
>>35282840

Prove it.
>>
>>35282826
nah I'd rather eat shit
>>
>>35282833
A diet is meant to modify your eating behaviour so you achieve one of the three following results - weight loss, maintenance, weight gain.

We are talking specifically about weight loss diets here which are often restrictive in their choice of foods and are NOT DESIGNED TO BE RAN LONG-TERM.

Lyle McDonald's keto diet is designed so that it would prepare you for a competition/show and as such is only made to be ran for 2-4 months. Eating only grapefruits, pineapples, lemons whatever is unsustainable in the long-term no matter how you look at it. The body will eventually adapt to your style of eating and you will have health problems due to a lack of micro and macro nutrients.

As a regular person - the one with a job and a life - it is extremely restrictive to continue doing a weight loss diet so eventually you will have to change it.
>>
>>35282832

I should link to a PubMed article but don't have time to google it now. Here's (kek) T Nation article on it https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/change-your-body-fat-set-point
>>
>>35282826
You're right m8, I forgot to mention that in my post, its obviously not just "Hurr muh microbes". Studies have shown this though.

I think the American/western diet is a crime against humanity to be honest.
I think obesity(and gut microbes) would be fixed if we ate how our ancestors did and got strenuous physical activity every day.
>>
File: pilot truck rear.jpg (1 MB, 4912x3264) Image search: [Google]
pilot truck rear.jpg
1 MB, 4912x3264
>>35282698
sir, are you aware it's against the law in all jurisdictions to post an oversized load without pilot vehicles half a mile before and behind the cargo?

i'm going to have to give you a fine this time.
>>
>>35282774
What is keto? Fatty here
>>
>>35282858
You're a true /fit/izen m8
>>
>>35282698
>eat like a pig and get fat
>start eating healthy and exercising
>become fit and healthy
>start eating like a pig again, because you're thin
>suddenly get fat again

how could that happen, i wonder???? are fat people really that dumb to believe they can go back to their old eating habits once they have lost weight? jesus allah
>>
>>35282860
I mean all science aside I feel like it's ridiculous for people to imply that they're going to get fat if they aren't only eating oranges, or if they ever eat a single bit of dairy or bread or whatever.

Like if you don't follow some strict paleo-tier diet you'll be an obese hamplanet. I don't know how anybody can just casually insinuate that that's accurate.
>>
>>35282698
I like the style of shoe she has.
>>
>>35282874
strict restriction of carb intake so that your body starts burning fat for energy
>>
>Cracked

they used to be so cool
>>
>>35282763
People have the wrong idea about dieting.
They think they can diet once and be thin forever, while returning to their old food habits.
Then they say that diets don't work because they got back to their old weight.

A diet is not a onetime thing, it's (or should be) a lifestyle change
>>
>>35282870
This whole obesity epidemic stated when someone thought that the three square meals and physical exercise formula is bad and should be changed.

Up to the 1980's people were eating porridge with eggs or bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast, meat, potatoes and a chocolate bar for lunch and soup or stew for dinner. The catch? They would also go to the gym, do calisthenics or have physical hobbies.

I am sick and tired of these hipsters pushing stupid foods on us instead of going back to basics and enjoying a comforting bowl of soup or a nice potato dish.
>>
>>35282889
Thank you. I will try this as a speed boost, I'm down to 210 from 250 these past 2 months but I'm going away with my gf in 3 weeks and want to look a bit more presentable for her.
>>
>>35282877
IIFYM
>>
>>35282890
Not really
I think you just used to be underaged
>>
>>35282903

>hipsters

Well memed my friend!
>>
>>35282890
why is everything they write sjw Tumblr shit? It's cringeworthy as fuck, especially when one of their betamale writers tries to "tell it like it is, to us dumb insensitive privileged guys".
>>
>>35282921

Makes people angry enough to click on the article and share it around to shit on it thus garnering more clicks.
>>
>>35282874
You only eat protein and fats with carbohydrates being kept at <25g. Essentially you are eating bacon, eggs, chicken breasts, sausage, salami, ham, cheese, milk, sour cream, nut butters and green veggies.

It is a very effective way to lose weight because those foods keep you satiated and provide you with enough energy to get you through your training and day.

>>35282882
You would be surprised how many people actually believe this. Go on any wellness website and you will see the absolute delusion and lack of any idea on how to structure an effective diet. People just don't know how and what to eat and it's a sad fact.
>>
>>35282698

then i must be some kind of miracle, went from 270 to 185 @ 6 ft 4 over several years. The genetics part is bull too, I have several uncles who are overweight (though they are pretty built as well), and literally everyone except my younger brother pays attention to their weight/eating habits.

Too bad I was too ashamed too take pictures of myself when I was at my worst, I can never post in those progress threads ;_;
>>
>>35282903
By our ancestors I mean like people a couple hundred years ago m8 not cavemen.
Pretty much the diet you described plus no soda or factory food.
>>
>>35282891
But remember how can you sell stupid amounts of cosmopolitans(magazine) if you state the simple sticky truth. You dont. So every month "create" a new 2week diet.

and in the end its even hard to maintain a healthy weight. Just because it is easy to overeat a little everyday.

After weight dropping i gained 2,5kg in a year and didnt really notice it. This was just eating ~50kcal (Cal) over my TDEE for one year. (Assuming 1g of fat stores 8kcal)and a year has roughly 400 days :D (i love simplifying)

Maintaining weight is a longtermproject not some 2weeks semiar and then never again
>>
>>35282941
Nah you can mix in soda and factory food but not 2L/day or a diet of frozen/packaged food.
>>
>>35282862
>set point

I cri erytiem
>>
>>35282940
>6'4"

Yeah it's easy to lose weight when you're a high metabolism manlet.

Try losing weight at 8'6" little fella, it ain't no small potatoes.
>>
>>35282947
>Cosmopolitan
>Men's Health
Those magazines are wretched.
>>
>>35282969
Senpai, i think you got your trolling the wrong way around desu
Manlets use up less energy so they have a slower metabolism
>>
>>35282860

>We are talking specifically about weight loss diets here which are often restrictive in their choice of foods and are NOT DESIGNED TO BE RAN LONG-TERM.

Agreed, keto is a meme. Low carb is pretty good though.
>>
File: 1450179598731.jpg (62 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1450179598731.jpg
62 KB, 600x663
>>35282698

>The number of fat people who go from their fridge to the couch, and stay there, statistically rounds up to 100.
>>
>>35283011
If you are training with weights you are doing low-carb by default.
>>
>>35283022
Retarded
>>
>>35283066
But what you're saying is that it's in the mentality and their thought process, it's not an actual physiological phenomenon.
>>
The number of billionaires in the USA statistically rounds down to zero as well.

But these fags will still go on about wealth inequality.

Kek.
>>
>>35283066
What the fuck are you talking about retard?
>>
>>35283109
Are you seriously saying wealth inequality isn't real?
>>
>>35283124
I think it was satirical.
>>
>>35282698
I lost weight 4 years ago and I've kept it off.

I didn't do it the healthy way (abusive relationship, so stressed and scared all the time I didn't eat) but I maintain it now with proper nutrition.
>>
>>35283109

Lol. Gotta love statistics.
>>
>>35282698
It does not round down to 0, it rounds down to 5%.

To give you a comparison, the number of smokers who stop cold turkey and remain non smokers after 5 years is only 3%. But it's possible, I did it.

Their argument is flawed. The number of people who could lose weight and then not gain it back would be much higher if there wasn't fat enabling communities everywhere insisting that you can't lose weight.

To keep the same comparison, it's like you try to stop smoking, and there are groups of smokers everywhere telling you that you should simply start smoking again because you will fail anyway.

Well duh, you fail because everyone tell you you will fail.

There is no scientific basis to their fucking movement. All of their nice quotes you hear now and then are cherry picked and misinterpreted. There is overwhelming scientific evidence going against them and their set point "theory" (it's not a theory because it's not applicable in any case, because it's plain wrong. It's a fucking disproved hypothesis) which they like to tantrum about.
>>
File: post.jpg (102 KB, 400x601) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
102 KB, 400x601
I'm 6' even, went from 220lbs down to 150lbs in a year, the following year I went back up to 175lbs but dropped 15lbs in half a year. Been going a solid two years now in the 160lbs-170lbs range. Its all about a lifestyle change, I put on weight because I took a sedentary job that was at a hotdog/icecream stand, shook it off by doing lots of physical labor. If you don't change your lifestyle, not just what you eat, you are setting yourself up for failure.
>>
>>35282736
how you did it?
>>
>>35282940
how you did it?
>>
>>35283486
I started riding a bike every day and I stopped eating and drinking junkfood.
>>
File: bigguys.jpg (141 KB, 857x856) Image search: [Google]
bigguys.jpg
141 KB, 857x856
>>35282698
No, it's not true. It only happens because people (women) diet for a few months, drop a few pounds and then go back to eating like shit. They don't understand that this is a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>35282698
y'know i'm not totally against the whole idea of the 'setpoint' theory
I think it's perfectly plausible that people tend to gravitate towards a certain weight and body shape
however i dont think that anyones set point is 200lbs with more rolls than brain cells.
and having a natural disposition to being a bit stockier doesn't mean you can't change it and its not an excuse for being fat as fuck
>>
>>35282698
>cracked.com
Do you know that it's a ruse?
Do the people replying to thread that it's a ruse?
Do the people in the thread check any of the "linked sources"?
Is this /b/?
>>
>>35282736
She's right and wrong.

If you're obese, your fat cells grow first in size (hypertrophy), then in number (hyperplasia). This latter growth isn't reversible, so even if you cut, you'll still have the same number of fat cells as you did when you were fat.

HOWEVER they can still shrink, and this negates the difference in number.
>>
>>35283668
Yeah, but people say that individuals with a higher count of fat cells gain weight more easily and lose weight less easily. Something like that.

I feel like it's untrue but I'm sure if I looked into it it's probably a big ongoing debate.
>>
Oh cracked, how far you have fallen from grace. I can't imagine the pro SJW/HAES shilling has done anything but lose them readers.
>>
>>35283682
There's probably some hormonal stuff at play since fat cells do have a LOT of endocrine activity but it might be linked to intracellular fat levels

There's still lots we don't know about obesity...I'm currently doing my master's in it and there's tons of conflicting information
>>
>>35283668
>HOWEVER they can still shrink, and this negates the difference in number.
Can someone give me further reading on this. Not even fat this is just interesting
>>
>>35282698
It might even be true.
Because there are SO FUCKING MANY fatties that won't change their habits, crash diet, maybe purge for a time, and then go full fatass again.

Proper staticians should look at the sub-populations.
Do you want a good sub-pop? Look at those that read the sticky and got their squat on.
It would be interesting to see if THOSE bounced back into fat as much as the general population.
>>
>>35283744
Former fatass I refuse to every go back, don't care how many funny looks I get for eating the same during the day at work.
>>
>>35283740
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2653640/
>>
>>35283768
How long have you not been a fatass for?
The only subpop I remember about was time-based, most will go back to fat in less than 5 years, but if you make it to that point, you're good for life - statistically speaking, ofc
>>
>>35283744
Those people skew up the statistics because they only look at scale weight. a muscular guy with 15% body fat can easily weigh more than a seditary person with 20% bodyfat

>>35283775
Thanks
>>
>>35282826
>eating potatoes
>losing weight
pick one
>>
>>35282698
What the fuck happened to cracked?

Also, let's just ban all media from using the word science ever again, shall we? Nothing like uneducated fucks "interpreting" studies done by marginally smarter people pretending to be scientists. No, "social sciences" aren't science either. Maybe statistics will have to take a hit, but until people learn to stop taking them literally or applying them to individuals, then we're better off banning that from the public too.

ffs
>>
Guys that article is from 2012
Cracked has been shit for a while now
>>
>>35283744
I'm OP and I keep hearing the same thing as in that article everywhere, but I lost weight (50 lbs, as I said) when I was 18 years old, and since doing that I've always been around the same weight without very much effort.

I don't think I have some superpowers that are allowing me to do what normal people can't. I feel like some actual nutritionists and doctors need to crack this thing open and dispel all of the fitness myths so that people feel like they actually have the power to change and become healthy instead of buying into this defeatism and acceptance shit that the feminist movement pushes.
>>
>>35282698
nowadays everthing counts as a diet, if I eat only pineapples for a day and then stop I have done a diet in the eyes of many fat people. I wonder what the statistics are if you only count people that lost 45lbs+ because that is what I would call a real diet the rest is just very short term change.
>>
>>35283847
The people writing the articles convincing fat people they can't lose weight are also the reason they can't lose weight. There's so much misinformation by shill "scientists", the fitness and diet industry etc that gets perpetuated by insecure fat fucks looking for excuses.

Google should just go ahead and link to the sticky exclusively when someone searches for diets.
>>
>>35283847
it's too big (lol) of a market. you can sell any bullshit to fatties that want to become beautiful without effort.
but you can't sell them effort.
remember that image from a german show? everybody can lose weight, everybody can exercise, it's physically possible - but hard.
>>
>>35283876
Telling people what they want to hear is different than convincing them. On some level most people know this is wrong
>>
>>35282698
This is
"I don't know how to research, so I'll just claim that no study contradicts my pre-drawn conclusions" the article.
>>
>>35283648
>women
Everyone I know with this behaviour are men. The two ladies I inspired lost the fat and are still thin.
>>
>>35282698
"Dieters" usually do get fat again.

Lifestyle changers do not.
>>
>>35282698
>>Let's get this straight: The number of dieters who go from fat to thin, and stay there, statistically rounds down to zero.

Citation
Needed
>>
>>35283828
>Maybe statistics will have to take a hit
As it should.
Statistics is fine when credible people do it, but it is so easy to skew and manipulate that it basically becomes useless unless you know EXACTLY how a particular statistic was calculated.
>>
>>35283924
It is 5%. Are you aware of a thing called the obesity epidemic. Obviously this is due to personal failure but you should probably read threads before you post in them
>>
>>35283668
>>35282736
It is comparable to muscles really. If you train for a short amount of time the muscle fibres increase in size, over longer periods of time you will increase the number of muscle fibres in total. This leads to the so called memory effect, don't know if a similar effect exists in regards to getting fat but it might.
>>
>>35283847
You have multiple superpowers that fatties don't have:

>discipline
>dedication
>common sense
>>
>>35283939
5% is 0.05, so it rounds to 0...
as would anything under 0.51
>>
Of course fat is incurable. That's like saying "Having to breath is officially incurable according to science"

You're going to have fat and it's necessary to have fat but just like someone breathing in and out and hyperventilating having too much or too little fat is a bad thing. These fat assholes are either lying to themselves or have something like a glandular disorder that's easily treatable. There's no reason to be fat.
>>
>>35283668
I have a hrad time to believe that the body will keep empty, unused fat-cells. the body doesn't do that with other tissues, so why with them?
>>
File: 1398489639071.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1398489639071.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>35283976
Quality bait.
>>
>>35283976
/fit/ where 0.509 rounds to zero
>>
>>35282862
>set point

b8
>>
>>35284063
The body keeps many cell types forever, like neurons and kidney cells. Also fat cells don't just store fat, they have many hormonal and enzymatic functions. The only thing particular about them is the number of cells is "set" between 18 and 21 years old.
>>
>>35284177
I was anorexic at 20. Will I find it easy to keep a low bodyfat?
>>
>>35284240
You will find it easy to die before 25.
>>
>>35283894
>On some level most people know this is wrong

I want to believe this, but I really doubt it.
>>
>>35282698

It's true (not sure if the number actually rounds down to zero, but it's quite low).

What they leave out is that in every single one of these "relapse" cases, it's a lack of willpower that returns people to their previous state.

It's true that it's easier to put on fat if you have previously been fat, but if you go from obese to normal and then 2 years later you're back where you started, you have no one to blame but yourself. Yes, it sucks that as a former fatty, you will always have to try harder to stay thin vs someone who has never been fat. Do you want to be thin? Then deal with it, shouldn't have got fat in the first place.
>>
Bullshit.
>>
File: 1371642074235.gif (682 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1371642074235.gif
682 KB, 200x150
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demand_Media

>The company employs an algorithm that identifies topics with high advertising potential, based on search engine query data and bids on advertising auctions. These topics are typically in the advice and how-to field. It then commissions freelancers to produce corresponding text or video content. The content is posted on a variety of sites, including YouTube and the company's own sites such as eHow, Airliners.net, LIVESTRONG.COM, Trails.com, and Cracked.com

Only a fool would take anything posted there as a fact
>>
>>35283904
>muh anecdotal evidence

Everyone knows women are the ones who do fad diets.
>>
>>35282698

I did it. It's genuinely not that difficult. But I actually always enjoyed the taste of good, healthy food, even while obese. I just ate plenty of everything including horrible food.

I just got out the bad food and lost 100lbs.
>>
>>35285251
>tfw overweight strongfat
>tfw I've always had an excellent diet with very little processed junk or unnecessary sugar
>tfw I just like eating so I still got fat off stews, veggies, and beans and rice

I know it's my fault and I'm on a cut now, but it's really crazy that people think "I eat healthy" is a rebuttal to the fact of being fat. Yes dumb shit, I eat healthy too, I just eat too much of said food. Excess Calories don't stop being converted into body fat just because it's from a salad with lots of veggies instead of a cake.
>>
File: #GroanZone.jpg (65 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
#GroanZone.jpg
65 KB, 500x700
>>35282703
Well actually yeah, the children always have big swollen guts
>>
>>35282934
Eating almost no or carbs is easy tho. Fuck, I've done it ever since taking a closer look at the way food works and I didn't know about meme diets back then. The only thing you really need is a way to freeze food. I didn't have that and still did it, I just stopped buying bread, potatoes etc. Not that hard.
>>
>>35283887
>that image from a German show
Pic pls
>>
>>35286394
That's because their body is cannibalizing the muscle tissue on their arms and legs to sustain itself. I know you're joking but I've had people try to explain that they aren't starving because their bellies are so big.
>>
>>35282698
i am down from 265lb to 180lb.
if i gain weight, it is only because i will start eating at a caloric surplus again.
>>
I'm 6'3" and went from 350lbs to 210lbs in about 2 years of cardio and lifting. I moved to america for a year and stopped lifting, haven't lifted since, fast forward 3 years and I'm now pushing 400lbs

I know I put the weight back on because I went back to eating how I used to eat while doing zero exercise. That being said, I think fat cells remain in your body forever, so it's easier for a former-fatty to put weight back on than it is for a skinny person to gain fat cells they've never had and fill them.

100% my fault though. I hate myself. But at least in my year of being semi-fit I went from a kissless hugless virgin to fucking an older spanish woman, a chinese virgin and a finish virgin. best year of my life
>>
>>35282698

I'd fuck the shit out of this fat whale. Love big bellies.
>>
>cracked
>>
>>35282698
Fuck that article is insanely retarded. It makes wildly different claims as to the contents of the studies cited, and all of them are wrong. This journalist and probably hundreds or thousand others are keeping the general populace literally retarded and should be neutered, disowned and sent into forced labor camps.
>>
>>35282698
>fat-officially-incurable-according-to-science
I didn't read any science. I just read that fat people do not have the willpower to stop being fat, and stay that way.
>>
>>35283826
>potatoes
>not the single greatest ingredient ever, good carbs, good micros & macros, easily grown & stored and as a bonus, albeit unhealthy, you could only live off potatoes if no other food available

Pick one faggot and get the fuck out
>>
>>35282698
> Lost 50lbs 10 years ago
> gained ~15 back through lifting for 10 years
> be 36 y/old

The trick: I did not consider "diet" a spell, but a lifestyle change that I had to go through.

I am 1,96m tall, 102kg, ~15% bf
>>
>>35289105
lost 50kg, fucking imperials and their former boards.
>>
Why the fuck would you read Cracked?
>>
>>35288391
>Sweet Potatoes
Fucking GOAT
>>
>>35289169
OP is 17
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.