[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite breakfast/lunch/dinner? Trying to pick up some /ck/tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450191892041.jpg (45 KB, 960x770) Image search: [Google]
1450191892041.jpg
45 KB, 960x770
Favorite breakfast/lunch/dinner? Trying to pick up some /ck/tier fitness meals
>>
breakfast, lunch, and dinner's for beginners, you aint even know
>>
>>35279297
Childish pls
>>
>>35279377
bitch don't kill my vibe
>>
>>35279231
Overnight oats is greatest breakfast
Lunch is can of chicken/tuna/salmon on rice with steamed veg
Cooking a full awesome easy meal with pasta is best dinner

All you need to do is change meats and sauces on a regular basis and it never gets old.

Or in the case of overnight oats, change protein powders and milk flavors (coconut almond milk, vanilla, chocolate etc)
>>
>>35279231
Breakfast
Greek Yogurt, oatmeal, and banana w/ Peanut Butter toast if you're on a bulk

Lox bagel

Lunch
Steak and whatever

Dinner
99% of the time I just have boiled chicken breast with Sriracha and rice or pasta

I also like tuna w/ mayo, Sriracha and black beans

As for snacks:
banana, greek yogurt (favorite one), almonds, grapes, Pure Protein chocolate peanut caramel bars, granola bars

Nothing really /ck/ tier, but it's my favorite heathy shit to eat and im a shit cook,
>>
>>35279589
Also, for lunch i always eat meat+vegies+grains/beans/all that shit

But my favorite is steak, obviously cant eat that every day though
>>
File: 20151206_142614.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151206_142614.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Breakfast
Throw frozen Asian mix veggies into pan, heat until no longer cold, crack in eggs, throw in fresh greens., add salt and pepper to taste. Cook, scrambling occasionally until eggs cooked to desired levelof doneness. Eat with a side of toast and/or pre sliced country ham.

French toast: good for bulking, easy to make, grab any recipe online.

Lunch/dinner
Easy delicious chicken for bulking.
Spray deep dish pan, put down a single layer of thawed bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, salt liberally, onion powder liberally. Turn heat to medium high. Turn once when chicken is 80% white, cook until completely white.
(Can store this chicken in refrigerator unto ready to eat, 2-3 days, or proceed to next step immediately/whenever.)
Spray a cookie sheet, lay down chicken thighs skin up, apply salt, garlic powder. Put in oven and set to 350°

Check periodically until skin is golden, just beginning to Brown.

Eat with a side of rice and microwaved frozen broccoli.

This chicken is fycking delicious. Better than any store bought imo, cheap at .99c/lb. You can do step 1 to make chicken for the next few days, whenever you wanna eat throw right into the oven from refrigerator after seasoning. I do 6 servings of chicken at a time and eat over several days.
>>
Random fag here,
Is it alright to have a small can of tuna + 2 slices of toast (not 100% white bread) for lunch daily?
>>
>>35279231
I like pretty much all of the food ideas posted on DareBee (Neila Rey)
>>
Here's a typical day for me:

>Breakfast
Two slices wheat toast with peanut butter, tall glass 2% milk, banana

>Lunch
Sandwich (wheat bread, lean turkey breast, 1 slice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, mustard), apple, steamed veggie mix, water

>Dinner
Chicken fried rice (rice, chicken, scrambled egg, canola oil, peas, carrots, broccoli, ginger, garlic, soy sauce), glass of cranberry juice

>Pre-bed snack
Apples and honey OR bananas and milk OR cottage cheese and whole wheat crackers. Honestly, if you mix a little onion powder, dill, and seasoned salt in with the cottage cheese, it'll taste FUCKING AMAZING. Sounds odd, but it's my go-to.

>During the day snack
Almonds, or occasionally a Clif Bar (I buy the Cool Mint flavor because it has caffeine in it; prefer it to coffee because it's nutritious and easier on my stomach)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.