[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today was my third day at the gym, leg day. When I finished and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: all_fucked_up.jpg (45 KB, 717x550) Image search: [Google]
all_fucked_up.jpg
45 KB, 717x550
Today was my third day at the gym, leg day. When I finished and was on my way to the car I had to take a step down but when I touched the floor my legs couldn't support me.

a-am I doing it rite?
>>
Im so tired I forgot the last part: I fell.
>>
>>35278831
>>35278844
what did you expect to hear? OMG MAN LOL SUCH A GOOD STORY WHAT AN EPIC MEME XD
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (912 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
912 KB, 1813x2111
>>35278885
Did I trigger you? I just wanted to know if this has happened to someone else.
>>
File: 1444931765684.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1444931765684.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>35278929
Why are you lying? If you want to write a story and have people build on it at least make it funny or entertaining, not some thinly-veiled attention whoring post.
>a-am I doing it r-r-rite guise??? XDDD
You're not getting any upvotes here, fuck off.
>>
>>35279070
>upvotes
go back to leddit you fucking filthy normie
>>
>>35279070
Hey man your autism is showing

>>35278831
Lol I don't know why this guy just attacked you because YOUR STORY DIDNT HAVE ANY LULZ FOR HIM but yea happens to me usually when I dead lift and squat in the same day.
>>
>>35278831
idk thats a good indicator of doing it right, dont be scared if you think you hurt in a month or so it wont be so drastic fyi the flame posters are dyel and are made jelly you madd it to day three these guys dont want you to make it to four the cowards... But i want you to make it bro
>>
As long as the pain isn't in your joints you should be aight
>>
>>35280518
Thanks bro, I'm training with a friend that has been lifting for 4 years or so, so he pushes me pretty hard so I think I'll make good progress.

>>35280739
Nah I'm good other than feeling like I just learned to walk, like I said above my friend corrects my posture and tells me to stop if I'm doing something that could cause injury.
>>
>>35280965
After my first leg day, my buddy and i had to help each other up the stairs like some disabled fucks. girls walking past us, we were holding each other and shit. was hilarious.
>>
>>35278831
Welcome brother. Wait until tomorrow.

And the day after. It's even worse then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.