[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want somebody here to be straight with me. I'm female,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 30
File: 1443657729473.jpg (165 KB, 357x948) Image search: [Google]
1443657729473.jpg
165 KB, 357x948
I want somebody here to be straight with me.

I'm female, 5'7", and 4 years ago I became obese. I rocketed up to 225lbs at my highest and I've finally got my shit together and am losing the weight, currently 180lbs as of this morning.

I was pretty fortunate in my obesity in that I didn't really end up with any overhanging shit, everything was just thick and fat as fuck, but nothing really flopped over and hung like you see on super obese people. Because of this I thought I'd be lucky enough to escape the horrors of loose skin, but I was wrong.

Everything but my lower stomach and the area just above my genitalia did not escape the fallout. It''s becoming increasingly obvious to me at this point that I'm going to have a loose skin FUPA and I can't describe to you how defeated and disgusted in myself I feel. At least when I was fat that area was filled out, now it's just this horrible, pocked, droopy, disgusting mess.

I'm going to continue losing weight and really amp up the weighted exercise and focus on my core and see if I can tighten anything up, but on a scale from 1-10 how revolting is this to you.

I don't want to get an abdominoplasty because the scars are something out of a horror movie, but I feel so damaged and broken and vile. I don't know what I should do. I can't even look at myself naked any more.

Do any ex-fats here have experience with this. This feels like a real slap to the face after all this hard work so far. I can't stop saying to myself "Why did you let it get that bad. Why didn't you stop".
>>
Ohhhhh god I feel like Frankenstein's monster I'm disgusting fuck.
>>
File: 1383362196652.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1383362196652.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Summary please
>>
>>35278774

id save up for surgery. scars > folds of loose skin
>>
>>35278794

Oh whoa I didn't realise that the sticky contained personal, anecdotal text relating to experiences with the aftermath of losing weight and the loose skin that comes with it!

Wowee gee whiz friend, 10/10 post, amazing!

>>35278802

I got fat.
I'm getting less fat gradually.
I'm definitely going to have loose skin.
Leave it or chop it in future; wat do.
Also, ex-fats pls give personal experiences with this problem.
>>
>>35278817

Yeah? I mean technically I have scars there anyway from stretchmarks but shit, I don't know. abdominoplastys are a fucking mess of a procedure. I mean sure they do the job but aesthetically they're fucking awful, and you can feel the ridge too where the skin is sewn back together.

Anybody here had any experience with carboxytherapy or thermage?
>>
>>35278827
skin can contract some but it takes a long time. If you're the patient type give it a full year and see how it goes. Otherwise, no harm in just talking to a plastic surgeon about your options.
>>
>>35278858

Really? I didn't know that.
It's not so bad that it looks like I have a full on pann or anything, but my lower abdomen just looks like it's melting.

This is slightly reassuring me.
>>
>>35278883
???
>>
>>35278774
Post fupa so I can judge.
>>
>>35278883

kek, senpai', I think you have way more problems than I do.
>>
>>35278873

if you're under 30 it will snap back in 2-3 years, after that you might consider lipo for any little problem areas. as you get older skin won't come back the same way.

anyway, it wouldn't turn me off at at all; God invented doggy style for a reason
>>
File: acac.jpg (39 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
acac.jpg
39 KB, 600x300
>>35278903

It seems kind of pointless in it's present state because at 180lbs I'm still overweight. It's going to change a lot between now and when I get down to an ideal weight.

Right now it looks a bit like the image on the left.
>>
>>35278883
This thread has nothing to do with the sticky. Also, you're an ass.
>>
Hi! be proud you worked hard you can try gaining some muscle to fill out a bit and give it time dont be ashamed of the skin.
>>
>>35278917

I am 24 this is good news.
I actually feel like crying. Even if this doesn't turn out to be true it's providing me with a lot of relief; thank you.
>>
>>35278794
Yeah this sticky doesn't say anything about this, asshole
>>
File: 1448300497145.png (6 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1448300497145.png
6 KB, 369x369
>>35278883
calories don't affect loose skin, what are you even on about? Not even OP but just came in, read this bumblefuck of a post and had to respond
>>
>>35278774

Hey OP - congratulations! You did it!

I'm not an ex-fat, actually, I'm trying to put on weight! But I think I should give you my personal opinion, take it if you want.

If I were you, I'd pay for the surgery. Don't worry about the scars, they are badge of honors now. Everytime you look at them, you will remember that you were obese, and did something about it. You will remember the first day, how it was hard and you thought you weren't going to make it. You will remember the first week, how you almost gave up and got back to your old habits, but you did not stop. You will remember how you felt when the loss was noticeable and it motivated you to lose even more. You will remember that you set an objective to yourself and had the discipline to follow through all the obstacles to reach your goal.

My brother has a very ugly burn scar on his left arm. And he's proud of it, because when someone asks why, he answers that he saved his childhood friend from a house fire (it wasn't a big fire, but the kid got trapped and my brother took him out). The scar is the proof that he had the courage to go through the flames to save his best friend, instead of spending the rest of his life consumed with guilt and thoughts of "If I had done this, If I had done that", and so on.

tl;dr - your scars may not be beautiful, but they are the proof that if you work hard you can achieve anything that you want (in this case, weight loss).

Sorry about any mistakes, english is not my first language.
>>
>>35278920
Looking good, do leg raises, wood choppers, and get some scar cream.
>>
File: 1280963866577.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1280963866577.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>35278943
>a surplus of calories does not make you fat
>calories don't affect loose skin
>>
>>35278920
Oh that's not bad at all OP, I wouldn't even think twice about it if I was banging you.
Lose the weight, get good looking, and just wear tight shirts until your skin fixes itself (not that tight shirts help your skin but it'll give you your nice figure). Seriously nothing to worry about though, if we were having sex I would just assume it was from a surgery.
>>
>>35278883

This is really mean, you should feel bad.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 259x195
>>35278956
That's not her you white knight.

OP, that is not loose skin. It's fucking fat you fat fuck. READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35278794
The sticky doesn't say anything about the OP

>read as far as female
>aspergers kicks in
>butthole clenches
>begins uncontrollably shitposting out from tard rage

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>35278943

I'm kind of having a chuckle because I did Human Physiology in college so I understand the workings of metabolic rate, Krebs cycle etc. etc. perfectly, I just got fat because I fell into a heavy depression and just stopped giving a fuck about everything.

>>35278972

stfu I'm not new u lil' shit I've been browsing /fit/ for years and I read the old sticky that was up 2 years ago.
Current sticky doesn't give any advice on loose skin also I fucked ur mam wat r u goin' to do about it fag.
>>
File: 1447415418390.jpg (75 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1447415418390.jpg
75 KB, 960x731
>>35278959
are you australian? Your troll posts are on point.
We're talking about how to get rid of loose skin, not talking about how an overabundance of calories made it get there in the first place. And calorie cutting will help lose the fat, not restore the skin to it's old shape. The skin takes time to restore itself.
See: Skin cardiograph
>>
>>35278970
>feeling bad for stupid people who lack common sense
>>
just get abdominoplasty.

seriously.

the scars really aren't that bad at all, don't even know what you're talking about.

i assume you're getting confused because you're looking at scars that are 12 weeks old

you want to be looking at scars that are 24 months old or older.

it's just a single fucking white line of scar tissue.

what looks worse: a line of scar tissue or loose overhanging skin

no brainer.
>>
>>35278883
woah bro file off those edges
>inb4 him or some other faggot responds with go sjw or reddit insults

If a thread on /fit/ isn't a /general/ or a meme thread, and is a legit question about fitness, why would you respond that why? Go back to /b/ faggot.
>>
>>35278992

You should try 4 years of clinical depression. It'll make you do things that would have previously horrified you, like not washing your bed sheets for a year or not brushing your teeth for days on end.

Shit happens man. It's got nothing to do with stupidity.
>>
File: 1444182355865.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1444182355865.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>35278992
isn't it past bedtime for kids?
>>
File: 1403999421813.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1403999421813.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>35279006
>le clinical depression meme

Are you honestly going to excuse your fatness based on your mental issues? Kek.
>>
>>35278928

you can google plenty of examples, just make sure to keep exercising, your body stays healthiest and recuperation is best when you get plenty of exercise, especially at 24 you can basically loik how you want provided you work out smart and eat right.
>>
>>35278999

You know you're actually right, I haven't actually looked at images of scars that have healed white. Whenever I imagine abdominoplasty scars I always picture the bright red ones.

Still I'm going to wait and see, but maybe in the future if the damage is irreversible I'll seriously consider it.

I kind of feel like this thread was just me venting actually. I've been beating the shit out of myself emotionally all night over this and I just needed to tell somebody/gauge their reaction on how physically rekt I may be interpreted as being. Thanks.

>>35279012

Dat edge kek, careful you don't blunt yourself kazoku.
>>
>>35278972
OPs problem has nothing to do with the sticky

>white knight

This is 4chan you retard, no one is defending OP for being female, stop being a spergtard that goes after people who aren't doing shit to you.
>>
>>35279026

Yeah I'm effectively exercising daily, doing weighted stuff at the with a 3/2 split and do a little light cardio every night. I don't know if this is normal but I actually find I can no longer sleep comfortably unless I've done a little bit of exercise that day.

Honestly I'll probably get some negativity for this as well but switching to vegetarianism also made a massive difference to just about everything as well and I'm actively craving shit like bananas and peppers and water over my previous diet of pastry and pizza and energy drinks.
>>
File: 50334.jpg (26 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
50334.jpg
26 KB, 360x480
>>35279046

that's 6 months and still hasn't matured fully as a scar

it'll only get lighter as time goes on.
>>
>>35279055
>OPs problem has nothing to do with the sticky

I see another faggot did not read the sticky either.
>>
>>35279072

That actually doesn't look too terrible.
>>
>>35278774
Go on losing weight until you are finished (so aim for another 30 lbs). I'm happy you realized that you should be disgusted with yourself. The person that did this to your body is you. You didn't just "become obese", you made yourself obese. It's a good foundation for personal growth, many people fail at realizing that.

Having said that, hanging skin is pretty disgusting, but it's up to the individual situation. It can be downright revolting, or it could be acceptable. I have hanging skin too, but it's only really noticeable when I'm doing pushups for example. I changed things pretty early in my life (I was 18 or 19) and I have good genetics when it comes to my skin. It wasn't that bad to begin with, but it also got better in the following years.

See how it's going to develop in your case, and honestly, go for the surgery if it doesn't seem to go anywhere. People have scars from all kinds of stuff and personally I find them interesting and not really repulsive at all. I know it's always going to be something that compromises your confidence with your body, still, but it's the best you can do. Try to make the best out of your situation.
>>
>>35278955
>>35278927

Thanks Anons, I appreciate this a lot.
>>
>>35278774
Post pic so we can tell you how you will look, and we can give you advice
>>
>>35279083

nobody is going to give a fuck about a neat white scar

just make sure the surgeon is good, and that you take the healing process seriously and you'll end up with a neat white line that nobody will notice/care about.

in the words of charles bronson:

> Do you remember the floods? In Oxford? Do you remember the boy who got his foot stuck in the grate and the water kept rising… and kept rising… and kept rising… and they tried to get him out but eventually he drowned?

> Well, that wouldn’t have happened to me. Y’know why? Because I woulda said CUT IT OFF… NOW. What I’m trying to say is, is sometimes you’ve gotta cut a little piece of yourself off. No matter how much it hurts. In order to grow. In order to move on.
>>
>>35278920
Grill here. I was a chub before too. And I kinda did the same thing as you, tried losing weight to better myself, I did lose shit tons of weight but I got skinny fat. My stomach area was still bit pudgy.

This is what I personally did to fix it. I always thought that to get rid of the belly was to eat low calorie food and focus on weight loss but that didn't really work, it made it worse. So what I did was that I raised my calorie up (mostly high protein and good amount of carbs) to about 2400~2600 and focused on building muscle. (No calorie = no muscle) I got pretty lean from having just a bit of muscle because my metabolism went up the wall. You need food to get lean and look up macros, eat lot's of protein if you can. Pic related, it's from a year ago.
>>
File: 1449953144188.jpg (157 KB, 924x1259) Image search: [Google]
1449953144188.jpg
157 KB, 924x1259
>>35279087

>The person that did this to your body is you. You didn't just "become obese", you made yourself obese

Anon please don't. I'm not an idiot, I'm really not some waddling Tumblrite who thought I could shovel burgers down my throat without consequence and I beat the shit out of myself every single day for what I've done to myself. I was depressed and I overate every day because having a full stomach temporarily tricks you into feeling something, and the problem with severe depression isn't actually that you're sad and mopey and walk around crying every day, it's that you stop being able to feel full stop.
It's really not necessary to kick me again, I do enough it to myself every single day pretty much the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night and is the reason I can't bare to look at myself nude in a mirror.

But thanks for the rest of your post too. I'm really glad you had your realisation too and that as bad as it may have been, you span it round before it got any worse.

>>35279102

I posted this the night in a CBT but okay.
pls no bully.
>>
File: 1439889741369.jpg (64 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1439889741369.jpg
64 KB, 519x519
>>35278774
Post current pics? Im 6'0 barely out of manlet mode and i shot up from 180-235 in about 3 years. Im down to 198ish after 2 years now and i dont have much loose skin and my stretch marks are fading. I think im stuck with the gyno and crushing sense of shame though
>>
>>35279156

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnna I wish there was spoilers on this board I don't like looking at myself at all.
>>
>>35279138

Thanks Anon, this is really reassuring (although I don't think your case looks bad at all).

I'm veg now so I guess I'll have to start overdosing on eggs, nuts and tofu, but tofu is bretty good so it's all okay.
>>
>>35279156
Are you sure you're 180?
Lose around 50 pounds or so, damn girl
>>
>>35279156
First of all stop being offended by what people are saying. All they are trying to do is get to you. You're trying to change which is all that matters. If you continue to let the negative things on here affect you, you are stupid. This is 4chan, everybody is a loser. With that being said you look surprisingly good for being as big as you are, when you drop down I bet you'd be pretty hot. Don't worry about loose skin, nobody will care that much, and it'll be a lot better than just being fat. And with as young as you are it'll probably take care of itself eventually.
>>
>>35279156
Using skin cream and continued steady weight loss should mean you will have minimal scaring/stretch marks. You will have some loose skin but you are young enough that it might bounce back well enough that you won't need to go under the knife. In any case that's still a long way off. Keep it up you can make it
>>
>>35279156
I'm the same guy as
>>35279186
you have nice tits though, you'll probably keep those as you keep cutting, so nice job there at least
>>
>>35279184
You're welcome. The pic was the after the diet (Sorry forgot to mention). I think you have lovely curves, good luck on your weight loss.
>>
>>35279156
Would help if you post the actual area of interest.
>>
File: 640.png (387 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
640.png
387 KB, 453x604
>>35279156
At least you got lucky with fat distribution, probably had tons of shit eating boys still on you. Lose all the weight and you'll be attractive. Not sure why you wasted years of your life not being attractive though, real shame
>>
>>35279186

Yes. Do I still look much fatter?

I know for a fact I've put on some muscle because I can see visually that my body looks tights and kind of "more held up" if that makes any sense, and all the cellulite I used to have on my ass and thighs is diminishing pretty quick.

I want to get down to around 150 - 140lbs ideally. I'm wary of going too low since I know that will exacerbate any loose skin problems.

>>35279195

I'm not offended, it's just fucking stings man.
I know people think I need to hear this but I really don't, I tell myself this shit every day already. It fuckin' hurts.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>35279044
Come on anon, at least put in some effort.
>>
>>35279232

kek did that baiting faggot get banned?
ty based mods.
>>
>>35279138
I'm still blown away by how much like a man women look when they become advanced lifters
>>
>>35279156
>>35278920

The delusional of a fatty.
>>
File: vomit.gif (476 KB, 225x171) Image search: [Google]
vomit.gif
476 KB, 225x171
>>35279156
This is what two years of "lurking on /fit/" and reading the sticky two years ago does to your body.
>>
>>35279253

Nigga I'm talking about amount of loose skin not the size of myself overall.

Are you the salty little bitch that got banned for shitposting.
>>
>>35279228
when you get to 150 post here again, see what people say. You look larger than 180, more like 190, but that could be because girls are naturally smaller than guys.
>>
>>35279264

Come back resetting your router faggot :^)
>>
>>35279269
If I got banned then how the fuck am I still able to post?

>fat logic

You sound extremely butt mad. Whatever helps you burn "loose skin" and not fat.
>>
File: rustle.jpg (87 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
rustle.jpg
87 KB, 960x720
>>35279269
>Nigga
>>
File: taking_the_bait_logo.png (5 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
taking_the_bait_logo.png
5 KB, 320x240
>>35279280
>>
>>35279274

I'm 5'7" if that helps at all.

I think I look pretty similar to all the other women on mybodygallery who are in my heightxweight range.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/search.html?gender=female&height=170&age=any&weight=82&pantSize=any&shirtSize=any&bodytype=
>>
This tumblr raid on /fit/ needs to stop.
>>
>>35279250
Also too my broad shoulder, long torso and narrow hip kinda made it more like that. My goal body isn't a feminine look, kinda like Dana Bailey's body so I'm thankful to have this.
>>
>>35279306
>kinda like Dana Bailey's body so I'm thankful to have this.

The body dysmorphia on /fit/ is real. You do realize Dana takes roids right?
>>
>>35279291
I know, I read that in your original post, you look different than the other girls in those photos, like more "put together" if anything. The other girls have cellulite flabs, and I don't really see that on you much. So maybe it's the muscle mass that the fat is attached to.
Either way, keep cutting, good luck! Rooting for you.
>>
>>35279304
>All that neckbeardy delusion
I fucking hate men who idealize themselves as these pure, innocent, well-intentioned people, when they are really nothing but autistic, misogynistic failures. If you really looked like that pic and had those properties, you just wouldn't be foreveralone in a non-ficitonal world.

Yeah, it's b8, still, those people exist.
>>
>>35279324
I'm on roid too family
>>
>>35278920
Looks like a fucked up c-section scar
>>
File: fedorareddit.png (73 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
fedorareddit.png
73 KB, 243x200
>>35279356
Back to reddit please.
>>
File: laughingsloots.jpg (25 KB, 358x361) Image search: [Google]
laughingsloots.jpg
25 KB, 358x361
>>35279364
>on roids to look like that

What are your lifting stats?
>>
>>35279385
I always thought that the people who wrote up shit like in the pic above were the fedora types.

I hate it when memes just lose their meanings via inflationary use.
>>
File: tip.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>35279402
>lose their meanings via inflationary use.
>>
File: 1410984817998.jpg (10 KB, 170x213) Image search: [Google]
1410984817998.jpg
10 KB, 170x213
>continue to loose weight
>loose skin
>get that shit fixed up
>scars are sexy
>>
>>35279392
I don't want to invade Op's thread but you asked so my stats are Dead 3x12 225lbs Squat 3x8 205lbs Db press 50lbs 3x10, I haven't tested my one rep
>>
>>35278920
This is really interesting. I have a line similar to yours, but not as noticeable. I have about 11% body fat right now, after losing about 40 lbs. I've been thinking the line is still there because I haven't gotten tight enough yet, but maybe it's a stretch mark?

If yours is like mine, and Idk if it is, mine has faded significantly as I've gotten learner, but even though I'm pretty lean now, it's still there. We'll see what happens as I keep going.
>>
>>35279465

Better pic than the previous one, but don't stand like that you selfie narcissistic social media cunt.

Decent lifts.
>>
>>35279481
I wanted to make my baby cousin proud of my gains pic s-sorry
>>
File: 6gl895.gif (3 MB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
6gl895.gif
3 MB, 160x160
>>35279502
Are you into incest?
>>
>>35279465
You look grosser than OP to be honest.
>>
>>35278920
Any fucking normal guy would not even look twice at that. Think about a good looking guy you are into and now picture a similar line on his body.

Would you give a fuck? Now bear in mind men in the heat of the moment are EVEN LESS critical.
>>
File: lowqua.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
lowqua.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>35279525
>>
File: 1445764997728.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445764997728.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>35279428
>>35279385
Jesus, anon, this is seriously just pathetic.
>>
>>35279465
can i please be your husbando?
>>
>>35279533
Not really. Maybe if she had tits I could deal, but that would 100% look like a man's body in bed. I've dated a fit girl with small tits, and when she lied down her tits disappeared, and her body didn't look very feminine, and she wasn't nearly as muscular as this girl.
>>
>>35279364
>>35279465
>I'm on roid too family
>roiding for those stats

Please let this be elaborate /fraud/ troll.
>>
>>35279650
If you cannot see her tits (which are being pushed back from her tight clothing) then obviously you're some basement dwelling neckbeard who has been brainwashed by pornography.
>>
>>35279666
>thinking those arent good stats for a female

pls anon
>>
>>35279465

Trap?
>>
>>35278774
Should've learned self control sooner rather than later.

If you were a male, you would have the option of adding muscle mass. Unfortunately, surgery is your only option.
>>
>>35278774

As a man, fwiw, I'd rather stick my dick in a girl with a scar than a bunch of loose skin.
>>
>>35279250
it's almost like were the same species
>>
>>35278774
Literally feel like I want to puke thinking about cold flaps of empty skin. If you can get down to a more average size try and get the surgery covered under health insurance. I'm sure you could find a way to make the claim.
>>
>>35278774
>I want somebody here to be straight

Wrong place.
>>
File: Inked Cute Redhead.jpg (125 KB, 640x840) Image search: [Google]
Inked Cute Redhead.jpg
125 KB, 640x840
Hey OP don't worry, loose weight and get surgery for the loose skin.
Cover the scars with colorful tattoos.
>>
>>35278774
A friend of mine (man) used to be really, like really fat
He lost a ton of weight over a single summer (like near anorexic) and had some immense loose skin

I don't exactly remember when (we don't always work out together) but over time his skin seems to have gone back to normal, although with some stretchmarks if you look really close
>>
>>35282726
>Right knee
>"Vegan"
That little bitch
>>
I hope you find the peace and self-esteem you need to be proud of what you are accomplishing!
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.