[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where did it all fall apart /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: Burger-King-1.49-Nuggets.jpg (111 KB, 976x535) Image search: [Google]
Burger-King-1.49-Nuggets.jpg
111 KB, 976x535
where did it all fall apart /fit/?
>>
A buck fifty for batter-coated-pseudo-chicken-necks. Sign me up.
>>
>>35278592
1.49 for 21 grams of protein? Seems good to me.
>>
>>35278683
is that the actual nutrition for these? or are you just assuming
>>
>>35278683
Yyyyup, when you put it that way it ain't too bad for drive threw food
>>
File: 455.jpg (74 KB, 680x708) Image search: [Google]
455.jpg
74 KB, 680x708
>i le posted it le again ecks dee

Just report the manchild faggot and move on. No point replying to shitposters.
>>
File: image.jpg (1022 KB, 4307x4307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1022 KB, 4307x4307
>>
>>35278706
Actual nutrition.

https://www.bk.com/pdfs/nutrition.pdf

Obviously not great for you, but if you're cool with dirty bulking why not.
>>
>>35278726
I thought dirty bulking is not counting calories.
>>
>>35278706
I just looked it up, its 25g of protein at 480 calories... Not bad for a desperate on the road snack
>>
>>35278726
Dirty bulking is a meme. A calorie is a calorie is a calorie.
>hurr fat is bad for you
>>
>>35278683
You can get a pound of chicken breast for that and thighs or legs for way less.
I can usually find a cut of pork cheaper too.

Why is there always a thread shilling these battered turds?
>>
Every time this is posted a trentard dies from sodium blow.
>>
>>35278683
I can get 61 grams of protein for 0.75 at just 340 kcal.
>>
Just drank two glasses of egg nog and bourbon. Had been doing good today up til now.
>>
>>35278736
No, it's bulking with "dirty" food.

What your describing is just being a fatass.
>>
>>35278744
not exactly champ
there are foods that are better for you
nice try though!
>>
>>35278592

The moment the drive through was invented.
>>
>>35278806
>>35278828
>iifym.com
Educate yourself.
>>
>>35278854
Everyone knows about IIFYM. Cool, it works, you can eat "chicken" nuggets for the gains. But some people care about more than bulking and cutting when it comes to their health. Macros aren't everything.
>>
>>35278854
>posts online equivalent to men's health mag
>this retarded
if you cant see benefits from eating healthy and just think its all the same shit, all i can say is enjoy your hardened arteries and type 2 diabetes
>>
>>35278882
>solid post
>sound logic
>>35278910
>sexual frustration
>anger
>>
File: James Tattoo.png (15 KB, 576x412) Image search: [Google]
James Tattoo.png
15 KB, 576x412
>>35278957
at least you admitted you're wrong
>>
>>35278614
it doesn't say nothing bout chicken nowhere
those are nuggets brother
straight up nuggets
>>
>>35278744

>What are micronutrients
>What are carbohydrates
>What is the glycemic index
>What is fiber
>What are additives
>What is excess sodium
>What are trans fats

>hurr eating 10 chicken nuggets is the same as eating 250 grams of skin-on chicken because calories are all the same
>>
>>35279388
Really, the biggest difference would be the preservatives and trans fats.
>>
>>35279388
Says the pencil necked faggot who cant gain weight and spends 300 dollars a week at whole foods
>>
>>35278756

Because unfortunately many americans visit /fit/
>>
>>35279416
Fucking lol gotta activate those almonds
>>
>>35278756
Because if you're on the road working and it'll be another 6 hours until you get home you start to look for options to get some protein in you for cheap... its fast and probably the cheapest protein source you can get through a drive through
>>
>>35279474
Dude, 5 fucking grams of saturated fat.

lmao
>>
Is iifym.com a meme?
>>
This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids..
>>
>>35279416

I didn't say dirty bulking is bad. But it isn't a meme. Saying dirty bulking is a meme is like saying GOMAD is a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 200x200
>>
>>35279388
Good post desu senpai.
>>
>>35279513
What's wrong with saturated fat? I have 800 ng/dl testosterone and 66:61 LDL:HDL and 49 triglycerides and I consume around 40 grams of saturated fat on the daily.
>>
>>35279817
wrong thread family
>>
File: viennasausages.jpg (20 KB, 291x400) Image search: [Google]
viennasausages.jpg
20 KB, 291x400
>>35278592
Never got enough input on these, I know there cheap but still
>>
>>35278738
Iv been guilty of it during long long business trips. But this shit is literally garbage for you unless your burning like 1500kcal a day from cardio
>>
File: post.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>>35280651

I do white albacore tuna or really any I can get, canned in water of course. Drain the juice and maybe rinse and squeeze it in the can, when I'm craving something like chips or fast food I open a can. Tomatoes are great too, but sometimes they can be expensive.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.