[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wiener Health General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: StripperPole.jpg (10 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
StripperPole.jpg
10 KB, 235x235
Hey /fit/

I fucked a stripper on Sunday, is my dick going to fall off? Nothing looked out of place down there but I know that's not always a sign that things are fine with it.

also wiener health general thread
>>
>fall off

gods, no

It's just going to start rotting until you need to have it surgically removed before you die of toxic shock.
>>
>>35272473

ipso facto
>>
>>35272426
what country?
Italian strippers almost always clean... usually you have to "date," kinda vague term in Italy, to smash though
>>
>>35273587

United States
>>
>>35272426
Why did you even go to the stripclub on a sunday? Normally I'd be happy for you but thats like bottom of the barrel there bro.
>>
>>35273634

She was from saturday night.
>>
If you're worried just go get a STD test done.
>>
>>35273630
what city and how high class was the establishment, what race, nigga we need details to determine if youre going to be growing crystals in your dick or not
>>
>>35273655
Oh well congrats, and to answer your question. No you most likely don't have an STD the thing with strippers is that they aren't whoring themselves out for cash they just dance naked for cash.

But it'd be smart to be on the safe side and get it checked out just to be sure.
>>
>>35273734

me: 29 white
her: 18 white
middle class place in a major metro area

I wrapped it up both times too.
>>
>>35273790
youre safe
>>
Are you a black man and was she a white girl by any chance?
>>
what in gods name is poking my dick during sex with my gf
>>
I'm at home with swollen lymph nodes, fever and herpes on my dong atm.
First outbreak this weekend. Had a date set up this friday too.

Wrap up, homies. It ain't worth it.
>>
>>35274865

Cervix most likely, hitting it with your dick can be a "poking" sensation. feels hard and somewhat cone-shaped.

Relax bro, means you're long enough.
>>
>>35275112
ok makes sense i guess thanks
should i be able to kind of fit under it sometimes? cuz that's usually what i try to do
>>
>>35275153
>no one told him its a baby grabbing him and giving him a handy

I'm so sorry m8
>>
How do I cute performance anxiety?
>making out with chick
>rock hard
>get blowjob
>rock hard
>go to place penor in vagoo
>completely flaccid

I don't know why, I lied and told her I've been stressed at work and it's fuckin me up.
Wat do, I really wanna bone this chick. Thankfully she was really understanding.
>>
>>35276094
Just tell her you're stressed in bed and ask her if she's cool taking it slow and just fucking around.
>>
After how many sexes in a 24 hour period does your penor hurt? What about wankings?
>>
>>35276296
About 3 or 4 wankings before it hurts, most I've had sex in 24h is 4 times and it didn't hurt
>>
>>35276394
Thanks(ings).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.