[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brehs....I think I eat too much bread/carbs in general. But I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bread.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
Brehs....I think I eat too much bread/carbs in general. But I don't feel full unless I eat them, or carbs.

Is there something I can substitute for bread?

I can eat a shit ton of vegetables, and feel full, but 2 hours later I am starving.

And I'm a poorfag, so I can't be buying a bunch of shit all the time.

I'm doing heavy lifting, and eating at a caloric deficit, but I can't out of skinnyfat mode.

Suggestions?
>>
>>35271741
You have a sugar dependency, just stop eating bread for a while and you will get used to it.
>>
>>35271741
Bread isn't bad, try to eat whole wheat grain breads/pasta/rice and it'll make you feel full with even less food because it has more fiber and it's stays for more time in your body .
>>
>>35271741

oatmeal you faggot and its dirt cheap
>>
>>35271749
this is very possible, but I've really been trying to cut out the sugar

>>35271774
I never ever eat white bread. It's always whole grain wheat. I don't think it's helping.

Maybe I should substitute beans for that fiber?
>>
>>35271784
the plain oats I have, have 27 grams of carbohydrates in them.
>>
>>35271806
per serving of .5 cup that is.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (384 KB, 422x409) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
384 KB, 422x409
I eat four slices of brown bread a day and it didn't stop me reaching my lean physique. Just enjoy your bread and don't overeat on it.
>>
>>35271792
Brown white it doesn't matter. Brown bread is the same sugary baked food just with a small amount of fiber (which people delude themselves into thinking that makes it healthy).

Just stop eating bread, no one even needs more than a small amount of carbs unless they are an endurance athlete.
>>
>>35271958
My body is average to low, on the metabolism scale, sorry bro

>>35271970
I actually read the label on the back of my bread. Unless they are lying, which I'm pretty sure is hella illegal, The bread I buy has little to no sugar.
>>
>>35271741
If youre going to eat bread, eat one made with real ingredients and good macros. I eat one called Hemptation and its macros are pic related.

If you want to eliminate bread try wild rice.
>>
>>35271991
>My body is average to low, on the metabolism scale

Translation: I'm too lazy to run more.
>>
>>35272167
I actually did a solid 2.5 months of running 4 days a week. But I fucked it up by drinking, because depression and shit.

But, I did gain a good amount of leg strength, I just kept my gut.
>>
>>35272191
oh wow 4 days a week u must be a skellington by now XD
>>
>>35272209
Dude. no bully.
>>35272191
Try to eat more protein with your veg, then you'll stay full longer. Reduce the carbs. They're crap.
>>
>>35272361
this sounds like a good plan...but I get really tired of eating the same stuff over and over. I've been forcing myself to eat eggs in the morning, after eating them for 6 months straight....it's not good. Same with Chicken.
>>
>>35272492
eat fish, seafood like crabs, oysters or shrimp, dairy, beef. lot's of variations here, breh.
>>
>>35272511
I'm a poorfag remember? I would LOVE to eat that stuff all the time, but my money and time situations doesn't really allow for that. I guess I could cook more fish, I kinda got out of the habit because it stinks up my apartment so bad.
>>
>>35272549
Fish for the win, just air out while you cook it. Also try to seek out cheaper options. Most offal like kidney, liver and hearts are very cheap and really nutritious. I'm a poorfag too and I get by on very little money yet I meet my protein count every day. If you live near the sea you can gather your own seafood and fish for yourself too.
>>
>>35272665
I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish I lived by the sea.
>>
>>35271784
Confirmed. Also gives god-tier shits, especially when combined with coffee in the morning. Mix with chocolate protein powder for taste gains.
>>
>>35272744
Unless very urban, maybe pick up hunting? And by hunting I mean poaching. Cheapest meat there is, desu.
>>
>>35272814
relatively urban. no one to teach me how to hunt, and I really don't wish to. Also don't really have the time.
>>
>>35272871
Ok. then offal and fish are good choices. good luck bro.
>>
>>35272911
thanks indeed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.