[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bizarro /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: BizarroBoards.jpg (83 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
BizarroBoards.jpg
83 KB, 490x358
We Bizarro /fit/ now

Okay, I got skinny now I want to know how to get all the kids. Advice?
>>
>>35266396
SS+GOMAD
read sticky
it might seem counter intuitive but gain weight cleanly
caloric overload but no shitty micros
healthy fats, protein, chicken breast nd shit
you'll get a bit fat again, but you'll have rocks underneath to slap whenever you're showering, it might fill up some loose skin too.
Once you cut you'll look better but i recommend staying a around 12%
>>
I want Mastest to live a long, healthy and loved life in peace.
>>
>>35266396
I am straight
>>
>>35266431
Although you could have misread the thread, my first guess would be that you're new here. Welcome! We love newcomers and you are in no way a faggot.

:)
>>
>And today on bizzaro fit, all threads were about health and fitness, and not a single thread mentioned attracting women or being alpha
>>
I'm 6'2, is there any way to make myself shorter?

I heard about some leg bone surgery, is it legit?
>>
>>35266481
He didn't misread the title he gave sound advice while in real /fit/ he'd call you a faggot
>>
>talllets when will they learn
>>35266520
>>
I saw two young Indian men in the gym today and was so glad to see some cultural diversity and willingness to improve on their part.
>>
>>35266536
They always squat so deep.
>>
New Years is coming which means more potential gymbros
>>
>>35266555
Probably all that pooing in the loo that they do.
>>
Manlets are so smart! What haven't they learned!?
>>
Scooby is natty
>>
Have some booze and a slice of cake, what's the point of life if you can't enjoy it!
>>
>>35266396
If I wanted a serious discussion, I'd ask about your 1 rep maxes!
>>
Getting a shakeweight for christmas
here come the gainz
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.