[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl from the gym adds me on facebook >She has a youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: fart-003.jpg (33 KB, 400x421) Image search: [Google]
fart-003.jpg
33 KB, 400x421
>Girl from the gym adds me on facebook
>She has a youtube channel
>"Gaming Comedy"

All I wanted to do was lift and make a few friends.
>>
This is all I could find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvxCgi3nkdQ
>>
File: 1445674324221.jpg (553 KB, 1280x1678) Image search: [Google]
1445674324221.jpg
553 KB, 1280x1678
Stick her in the reserves and keep an eye on her progression, but carry on looking for you star player
>>
>>35263914
I don't get it, why is having a jewtube channel bad?
>>
File: kaigreee.jpg (62 KB, 413x711) Image search: [Google]
kaigreee.jpg
62 KB, 413x711
>>35264722
it's not jewtube
it's gaming
she's probably a weeb too
cringe
but OP quit being such a beta pussy, so what if grill from gym adds you, what makes her better than other normal non loser type girls
>>
>receptionist girl starts remembering who I am
>always negging each other for shits and giggles
>can't tell if she's interested, being nice, or actually is annoyed with me
Being autistic is suffering
>>
File: maxresdefault5.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault5.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>35264785
girls are like that
but your autism comes from the fact you neg eachother
BETAS DO THAT
if you wanted, at this point you could be surrounded with her girlfriends and be part of their squad..
be treated as an equal and not a superior....
have them ask you about boyfriend problems....
the alpha way to start a convo is to find something she can't possibly ignore without being an autist herself. compliment, what time is it, anytthing
FUCK NIGGER, IT;S HARDER FOR ME EXPLAIN TO YOU DUMBASSES HOW TO HOOK UP THEN IT IS TO ACTUALLY HOOK UP.
JUST DO IT
>>
>>35264817
We say like 2 sentences to each other every gym day and that's it.
I'm not actually that interested, I'm just shit at reading women
>>
>>35264603
that is the worst thing I have ever seen
>>
>>35266150
You knew what was going to happen, but it was still amazing!
>>
>>35264722
Most of the people who have youtube channels are fucking retarded. There was one in my physics class this semester (had quite a few views) and he couldn't even fucking bother to take his headphones out for class. I remember looking over at his lab group one day, and every single one of them had headphones in.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.