[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gains Goblin Quotes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: the fuck.jpg (129 KB, 396x364) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
129 KB, 396x364
>Have a cookie! Life is too short, you have to have some fun
Quit trying to make me eat literal poison just because "life is too short". If you have to eat cookies to enjoy life you have a shit philosophy and need help.
>>
>>35263726
>Tell mom, I'm comming down with a cold
>"I knew it."
>"I told you all this fitness stuff is bad for your health!"
>>
>>35263758
>health is bad for your health
Fuck's sake...
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 844x1157
>Tfw about to start clean winter bulk
>Tfw slavic family will force feed me poison and carbs
>Tfw trying to justify it by telling myself I will dirty bulk
>Tfw "a little bit of everything, anon" "everything in moderation"
>>
>come on anon, one won't hurt.
>>
>you're already in great shape just stay home today
>what do you mean you want to go out of a jog? Just watch this movie with me instead!
>>
>>35263992
That's rough. Maybe you could nudge your way into the kitchen and make something worth ingesting.
>>
>I've always seen lifting weights like getting a tattoo
Thank mom
>>
File: 1448745554993.jpg (20 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448745554993.jpg
20 KB, 250x241
>>35263726
>"Anon you're not eating anything"
>"Please I made you all your favorite foods"
>"Try a bite"
>"Are you angry with me?"

Fuck off you stupid skank. Goddamn, don't you know I'm into Health and Fitness now?

Also:
>"Son, you've made your mother sad."

Dad I'm trying to get under 14% bodyfat. How about you stop being such an asshole for once.

I know how you guys feel.
>>
>>35263726
>tfw mom makes me peanut butter cookies with extra eggs and less butter, for better macro ratios
>>
>>35264151
>>35264215
>Deadlifting? Sounds violent, why don't you just run?
>Protein powder? I don't know about that, anon

Moms are so funny. At least at a distance.
>>
>cmon, let me touch your penis just really quick it'll feel good
haha this one hit me pretty hard I know to stay away now
>>
> you shouldn't train so often and so hard! You're not an athlete
> 160kg deadlift? That's too much you'll hurt yourself. Stop lifting such heavy weights
>anon your food habits are wrong. You eat too much meat, you drink too much milk, that's why you have acne
>>
>>35263726
>"working your shoulders is idiotic! bench press will work them enough.
>"why would you train back?!"
>"flipping off two regular gym-goers is a great idea! I don't care how that may affect your gains when I don't allow you to go to the gym for the bs I caused."
>>
I avoid it by just picking it, placing it on a plate and forget about it, eat it partially and forget about it. If you still have food laying around you, you can just say you're already having some.
>>
>>35264290
Smart.
>>
>>35264251
> You eat too much meat, you drink too much milk, that's why you have acne

That might be true anon. My acne was greatly reduced when I cut out dairy. Especially milk, cuz I used to chug that shit.
>>
>>35263726
literal poison may be a bit much for a cookie. stay strong, but its just a cookie man. keep your shit in perspective.
>>
>>35264232
Lucky desu kun
>>
>Stop lifting so much, you'll get too big

Left is goals, right is what my mom thinks I'm going to become
>>
I've never really understood denying yourself simple pleasures for the sake of being ripped. Like how sensitive is your weight that you can't play around with your calories?

Eat more, move more. Have the cookie, just do something physical to make up for it.
If I ate a little too much in the week I tack a little extra on my workouts to make up for it.
>>
>uncle who does nothing but play WoW and work in a factory while eating like shit daily
>has a stroke

At least my family is starting to realize that that lifestyle is deadly
>>
>>35264474
Let's say one cookie is 80 calories.

For a 190lbs person it would take (minutes:seconds):
42:06 - Doing fuck-all
15:36 - walking at 3mph
7:57 - jogging
5:32 - bicycling at 14-16mph
4:38 - rowing, very vigorous effort
3:29 - running at 10mph
to burn 80 calories.

It's a lot easier to turn down the cookie than it is to do any of this other bullshit. Your reasoning is the same reasoning as the fat people who only go to the gym to do cardio. They eat, and say they'll make up for it. Turns out, they tend to eat more than they did before because they do cardio, counteracting all the work they put into cardio.
>>
Here in Easter yourop my family just sacrificed a 250 kg pig for Christmas. I had to go buy a fucking freezer cause no space. Looks like I either get cancer or gains for Christmas
>>
File: shifu.jpg (36 KB, 498x200) Image search: [Google]
shifu.jpg
36 KB, 498x200
>>35263726
You are free to eat.
>>
>>35264215
If my mom made my favorite food, id be all over that sht. Id just tell her something after through so she doesnt do it again while im cutting
>>
>>35264367
I drink at least 3 gallons a week and have 0 acne problems. Also had pretty decent skin through puberty so it might be good skin genetics, idk...
>>
My dog is a gains goblin. He can hear me open a cheese stick from anywhere in the house and comes running. He's too damn cute to deny. Probably has eaten 5% of my cheese sticks in the last 2 months.
>>
>>35264868
How the fuck does that gobble your gains dumass?
Also, post dog.
>>
>>35264674
There are 3500 calories in a pound of fat.

And if you're exercising, a single Fuji g cookie isn't going to kill you. Your exercise, plus the extra muscle mass (that you have, right?) will make 80 calories fucking nothing. Eat a slice of bread less the next day. Stay awake for an extra hour. Jerk off for a little longer. 80 calories ain't shit.

Not that I advocate cookie eating. It's almost always fat fucks that bring in the food to work and demand you eat.but don't be afraid. Your gains are what allow you to eat a plate of cookies and not bat an eye because your BMR is that of an adult, male sperm whale mid-fight against a giant squid.
>>
>>35264405
>Sugar
>not poison
It's worse. It has only negative effects and it's addictive. The only reason to eat it is to get your fix, because you're an addict.

>Just a cookie
You're exactly who we're talking about in this thread. Also see >>35264674
>>
>>35263726
It's just a fucking cookie dude. Relax, being that high strung about your diet is counterproductive
>>
>>35264674
more like 200-250 calories per cookie
>>
>>35265068
>Just a cookie
There it is again. That junky talk.
>>
>>35264474
>denying yourself simple pleasures for the sake of being ripped.
That's not the only reason. The mentality that allows "it's just a cookie" is pure weakness. Being content without a cookie is the goal. Not needing things is the ultimate goal.

Now if you were force fed a cookie then "just a cookie" would be a great mentality to have.
>>
>>35265211
That's cool but most people aren't aiming to be a buddist ascetic, just to look good. In fact the aim is to look good AND be able to enjoy the simple things in life, like having a cookie and not sperging out like a turbo autist.
>>
>>35265299
>enjoy the simple things in life, like having a cookie
Still not getting it
>>
>>35265299
>the simple things in life
>junk food
Stop acting like everyone who eats junk food happily is some beacon of enlightenment to strive for. People eat junk food because they CAN'T enjoy the simple things in life. They have no appreciation for subtlety, that's why they need the sugar rush. They're addicts.

The person who can contently do nothing is who I would ask about the simple things.
>>
File: 1438974369341.png (25 KB, 194x194) Image search: [Google]
1438974369341.png
25 KB, 194x194
>>35265393
>The person who can contently do nothing is who I would ask about the simple things.
So, NEETs?
>>
File: sink baby.jpg (41 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
sink baby.jpg
41 KB, 500x398
>>35265421
They truly are the master race.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.