[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sugar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cffuzvgwoaaoyqc.png (394 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
cffuzvgwoaaoyqc.png
394 KB, 599x337
How do you not eat more than 25g of sugar per day?

1 apple and 2 bananas and I'm already at 40g.

In case you wonder why I'm asking : this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uaWekLrilY
>>
When you eat your sugar from fruit it comes with fiber so it's slowly digested, when you drink the sugary poison called Coke it's instantly absorbed and produces an unhealthy fattening and diabetes causing insulin spike
>>
>>35262043
This. There is a difference.
>>
>>35261856
Well, you eat more MEAT!!!
>>
By preparing your own meals with fresh ingredients and staying away from bread. It's easy really.
>>
>>35262043
> instantly
strong bro-science
>>
By putting the apple & banana down and grabbing a handful of cheese and hard boiled eggs
>>
>>35262579
You know what he means kuck.
>>
>>35261856
>1 apple and 2 bananas and I'm already at 40g.
you only limit your FREE sugars to 40g a day.

1 apple and 2 bananas has 0g free sugars.
>>
>>35262594
>SFAs are preferable to sugars, even when the sugars aren't free sugars
0/10

the only way i could imagine spouting such stupidity is if they had fallen for the keto meme
>>
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/sugar-guideline/en/

>A new WHO guideline recommends adults and children reduce their daily intake of free sugars to less than 10% of their total energy intake. A further reduction to below 5% or roughly 25 grams (6 teaspoons) per day would provide additional health benefits.
>Free sugars refer to monosaccharides (such as glucose, fructose) and disaccharides (such as sucrose or table sugar) added to foods and drinks by the manufacturer, cook or consumer, and sugars naturally present in honey, syrups, fruit juices and fruit juice concentrates.

>>The WHO guideline does not refer to the sugars in fresh fruits and vegetables, and sugars naturally present in milk, because there is no reported evidence of adverse effects of consuming these sugars.

There's no practical limit on sugar that comes from unprocessed fruits, there's no known health risk associated with these sugars. To eat under 25g of added sugars, avoid most processed foods.
>>
In the documentary he claims to have eaten his maintenance (2300kcal a day, also it was claimed that sometimes ate even less than that) for the 60 days and gained 8.5 kilos of bodyweight and added 7 more % to his bodyfat%.

By fucking logic, if you don't count in the extra waterweight from the carbs you'd have to be on ~1300 kcal surplus to gain such weight in such a short time period.

Basically he's saying in the documentary his body ran on less than 1000 kcal a day and stored everything else as fat.
SEEMS FOKEN LEGIT M8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.