[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a teenage hockey goalie that needs to gain muscles on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (972 KB, 817x539) Image search: [Google]
image.png
972 KB, 817x539
I'm a teenage hockey goalie that needs to gain muscles on the arms, stomach, and legs. I don't need to diet nor change my meals, but rather, do exercised without supplements.

What schedule would you recommend for me to do daily?
I don't have access to a gym btw.

What do
>>
>>35255175
For one, read the sticky you lazy cunt.
>>
>>35255228
Tl;dr.

Sum it up for me
>>
didnt read your post
read the sticky lazy cunt
>>
File: NASSER.jpg (16 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
NASSER.jpg
16 KB, 300x400
READ THE STICKY YOU SON OF A BITCH OR I'LL KILL YOU WITJ A DUMBBEL
>>
>>35255256
you can't tl;dr the sticky. Its already tl;rd'd. its a tl;dr of all the useful knowledge known to mankind
>>
>>35255256
fuck you.
>>
>>35255175
use old splintery fibreglass sticks and run them up the inside of opponent's thighs behind the pads to cause very painful injuries that the referees wont call
>>
>>35255256
Get fucked lazy cunt
>>
>>35255175
>>35255256
watch One Punch Man he get really strong and fast with his routine of exercise
>>
Fuck you guys, no wonde you can't get girls, you can't even respond to a simple question, I'm out
>>
>>35255374
shoo shoo gains goblin
i can feel you sucking my fuckin gains out through the screen
>>
>>35255256
FUCK OFF
>Too lazy to read the fucking ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION
>Going to make it
Die.
>>
File: new years fit.jpg (342 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
new years fit.jpg
342 KB, 800x1200
>>35255175
ignore these assholes, here's a tl;dr
>>
>>35255175
Have fun letting the mighty ducks win the big playoff op coz you cant read the running dinosaur
>>
>>35255411
saved desu senpai
>>
>>35255411
lmao what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>35255430
Lel can't stop that Flying V no matter how good of a goalie you are OP
>>
>>35255175
Just watch sixpack shortcut videos on youtube, those will tell you everything you need to know
>>
>>35255175
I'd suggest come back when you're old enougg to post on the chan xF
>>
>>35255411
Holy shit kek
>>
>>35255175
Find a gym
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.