[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw 90% of behaviour diagnoses (autism, ADD, social anxiety,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1358896381887.jpg (147 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1358896381887.jpg
147 KB, 1280x960
Post yfw 90% of behaviour diagnoses (autism, ADD, social anxiety, etc) are actually just bad parenting
>>
that woman looks like shinji's dad from NGE
>>
>>35252153
anyone have that text where its talking about the presective of this dudes father?
>>
>>35253085
bump for this. I want to see this.
>>
File: 1441036999111.jpg (182 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1441036999111.jpg
182 KB, 1280x960
>>35252153
>>
File: 1413896199791.gif (999 KB, 336x254) Image search: [Google]
1413896199791.gif
999 KB, 336x254
>father was a neglectful alcoholic
>mother was only neglectful as far as emotional needs
I wouldn't bet against it that's for sure.
>>
>>35252153
Holy shit I fucking hate furries.
"be nice to them" they said. "try to be more inclusive."
And I made the mistake of being nice to them. I listened to them preach how "looks don't matter." I talked to them, they tried to sexualize polar bears for me (I told them not to, I don't fantasize about fucking animals).

And they raped me. "Just be cool with it, just be cool with it" he said. The hideous girl left and came back and said she was someone else so she could have sex with me, then took off her mask and said "See? Looks don't matter."

"I'm not gay" I said. "You're fucking hideous"

"Gender doesn't matter" he said. "Looks don't matter."

He would wait for me to fall asleep and start raping me. I was screaming "GET AWAY FROM ME" and he still didn't fucking get it. In his little head, I was playing hard to get.

Then he gently raped my mouth so I wouldn't wake up. When he finished, he said "See? That wasn't so bad. It's ok for men to have sex." I started crying. I told him he raped me. "But you didn't notice" he said, because apparently it's not rape if you don't notice.

Fed up, I said "if I wake up, and there's a dick in my mouth, I'm biting." He found out the hard way that I didn't mean that as a euphemism.

The police arrested him, but not before I broke him. "These people literally identify as dogs!" I said. "No, they only pretend to be dogs because it's just their fetish, be inclusive bla bla bla." Then the funniest, most surreal thing I've ever experienced happened. "NO. I am a woff, AND I'M PWOUD" and he did a little monologue, ending with him, I shit you not, HOWLING.

Finally, I could pass out drunk. But then, I woke up because someone was throat fucking me. "Hello" said some faggot furry. "I'm the stwEEt perfomew, we met eawier"

The moral of this story: don't talk to furries, and if you can't avoid it, don't be nice to them. They are deluded to the point that they actually believe they are dogs because our PC society allows for their behaviour
>>
File: gas the furries.jpg (214 KB, 1280x1149) Image search: [Google]
gas the furries.jpg
214 KB, 1280x1149
>>35253085

Here it is.
>>
>2015
>having Gandalf as a father
not gunna make it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>35252153
>>
File: pVI4mw9.jpg (206 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
pVI4mw9.jpg
206 KB, 854x1280
>>35252153
That feel when I already am aware of this
That feel when I am finally enraged with my mother after years of being ashamed and afraid
That feel when this magically makes my antisocial tendencies subside
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.