[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that is it, that is FUCKING IT. I'm tired of have burning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: arthur.png (706 KB, 1349x1049) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
706 KB, 1349x1049
that is it, that is FUCKING IT. I'm tired of have burning diarrhea and being constantly winded, I'm going to get /fit/, I hope it's not just a meme you guys made up
>>
File: 1379888004648.jpg (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1379888004648.jpg
51 KB, 500x400
>mfw I haven't had a stomach ache or bad shits in 4 years
>>
What would be a meme about it dumb fuck? If you don't eat shit you won't have diarrhea and if you work out you won't be winded. It's not a meme, it's science you dip
>>
>>35251621
It's difficult. I bet you'll give up after a week.
>>
>>35251621
Only time I have burning shits is when I overload on spicy food. Otherwise, poop is solid and smelly. Rich fart aroma as well.
>>
>>35251621
i've had diarrhea once in my life from like food poisoning so I can assure you diarrhea should not be a common occurance for a /fit/ person.
>>
>>35251692
if your shit smells a lot you're not eating right
>>
>>35251621

I'm still overweight, but just losing a good chunk of the weight I was killing myself under got rid of a lot of the health problems I faced when I was heavier. Easier to breath, think, move, etc. Generally all my health problems cleared up, even my depression. I hope you really do stick with it because I've never felt so healthy in my life and thinking about going back to laboring to getting out of bed in the morning (and not even wanting to try because I had given up on myself) makes me want to hang myself. The real difference however is that I'm so much happier now. I hope you feel that, too, Anon. Good luck. We're here for you if you have questions or need encouragement. (Most of the time.)
>>
>>35251766
the only thing I'm feeling right now is my asscrack

but I will be here
>>
>tfw I exercise I feel crappy and get depressed
>when I don't I feel neutral and content

wow its like different people are different or something

getting abs isn't worth depression.
>>
shoulda done SS faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.