[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trent /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 105842.jpg (38 KB, 642x388) Image search: [Google]
105842.jpg
38 KB, 642x388
How do you think he went from cross-dressing drug addict to pretty big guy 4 u?

Post other /fit/ musicians and artists
>>
File: rollins.jpg (11 KB, 371x279) Image search: [Google]
rollins.jpg
11 KB, 371x279
I personally think Trent looks pretty good. He has a good thing going for him.

What about this guy? Fraud or just a full on natty madcunt?
>>
>>35249677
Rollins has been addicted to lifting for a long time, so I kind of doubt he is juicing.
He's also very anti-drug/alcohol and seems the type to live by that
>>
>>35249731
Thats what i thought. There is just some part of me that thinks he could justify it somehow. but if not hats off to him. He is the man.
>>
Trent is big but he's not really lean at all, I think he must have went through a massive bulk during the time of him stopping drugs etc and never bothered to cut but fair enough still looks staggeringly better.
>>
>>35249767
He used to do long hauls of band practice with Black Flag where they'd do whole albums without and real break and they'd refer to it as "trudging" so he's definitely the kind of guy to push himself hard.
Pushing hard is why he took up weightlifting actually, and espouses the idea that we should use the iron to build ourselves.
Also that you don't need drugs or booze; only a good idea to get off.
>>
>>35249821
he is a clever guy. There is nothing to dislike about the guy. He is defiantly a responsible role model for any kid.
>>
>>35249850
I know. I actually started lifting because of him.
>>
File: 1445743229733.jpg (91 KB, 750x596) Image search: [Google]
1445743229733.jpg
91 KB, 750x596
more /fit/ musicians please, searching for new tunes
>>
>>35250267
i think you'll enjoy this ;^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVKy35L7MM
>>
File: Dyscarnate-image.jpg (159 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Dyscarnate-image.jpg
159 KB, 960x960
>>
>>35250328
the video is very gay but i like the sound of the song
>>
>>35250421
The song is about fags
>>
>>35250457
oh well, not like im gonna know what theyre saying when i listen to it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.