[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 17
File: 1422918468673.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1422918468673.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
what
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 479x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 479x928
>>35246199
Tell us about her Anon. Who she is. What she looks like. What interests her.

And why the fuck she would go with someone like you lmao.
>>
Not OP but

>find a cute girl that likes me
>she let's me fuck but still likes to cuddle
>sucks dick like nobody I've seen before. Seriously some amazing shit going on there
>she's probably going to catch feelings on me
>tfw I don't want to date her because she has bad acne and short hair
Without those it would be fantastic but fuck man. Why am I so picky??
>>
File: pepefeelsbad.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepefeelsbad.png
139 KB, 917x871
>mfw

>starting to make it because of /fit/
>get first real gf, be crazy about her
>be with her a month, lots of sex etc.
>my beta ass talks about the future
>stuff in her life happens
present day:
>she has to move in with me for two months
>"you're alright with it, right anon?"
>"Sure..."
>start to realize the speed of which this relationship is going.
>start to feel trapped
>In my head this was all fun and games, maybe if we like each other enough to not ruin it, we could be serious.
>she's probably all serious already.

I was absolutely captivated by her wanting to be with me, now I don't know if I can continue to be with her.
But she's living with me for 2 months.

I feel like a proper asshole, since I was the one bringing up the future etc.
>>
>>35246366
I can't comprehend how 'people' nowadays can have intercourse with other people without having romantic feelings for one another.
>>
>>35246374
It's real talk time anon, time to nut up or shut up
>>
File: 1387261675863.jpg (30 KB, 500x587) Image search: [Google]
1387261675863.jpg
30 KB, 500x587
>>35246393
>>
>>35246199
>tfw I dont want a gf anymore
>tfw I feel enlightened
>>
>>35246393
>these crazy youngins and their casual sex
>back in the good old days we knew we lived here before we fucked
Shut the fuck up, slim. This generation didn't invent casual sex and neither did the one before it or even before that. The thing you can't understand is why you can't get laid. Sometimes you just want to get off but with the combination of human interaction. You can like the person and find them attractive without being in love. Makes for a good month or so of NSA fucking until one or both of you get bored and move on.
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (217 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
217 KB, 3000x1688
>>35246424
Loved her*
Here's a tip for your troubles.
>>
>>35246366
>acne
Fixable
>short hair
How the hell is this bad, you faggot
Any way, she could grow it out

Get her some face cream or some shit. Jesus man your fucking and got a qt and your complaining about something not her fault and completely fixable.
>>
>>35246406
God damn... you're so right.

For the next two months (actually closer to 1½ now) I'm going to make an effort to make this relationship to work. If it doesn't then whatever, at least I had a gf for a time.

I got her dieting, deadlifting, the press'ing, squatting and benching, and all around she's pretty cool. Though she could stand to lose around 12 lbs.

Anon.. you actually helped me realize some things, with that one sentence. Thanks.
>>
>>35246374
>>35246366
Also that's sure a hell of a lot more than other people got, including me. Not saying you HAVE to stay with her but sounds like your living the fucking dream
>>
>>35246366
>Without those it would be fantastic but fuck man. Why am I so picky??

more like
>why am I so insecure that over what other people think about those two things

just man the fuck up
>>
>>35246455
>One Day You May.jpg
No problem. god fucking speed anon. Hell I'd like to make like you someday. Were all fuckin gonna
>>
>>35246414
Hahaha nicely memed.
> Shut the fuck up, slim. This generation didn't invent casual sex and neither did the one before it or even before that. The thing you can't understand is why you can't get laid. Sometimes you just want to get off but with the combination of human interaction. You can like the person and find them attractive without being in love. Makes for a good month or so of NSA fucking until one or both of you get bored and move on

It's not the same for women. Don't ask a source, but I read a well researched journal about how the more a women ha sex the more her body thinks it's being done for the sake of being pregnant. This causes an influx of special chemicals (the maternal kind of hormones) to be released constantly. If she has a LOT of sex there's a chance that when she does wish to have children, due to the fact that she acted like an uncultured slag that there might be problems down the line for her and her children because she ran out of these special chemicals.

That's why I personally am only ever going to go for a good Christian girl who was raised with conservative values.
>>
>>35246424
>>35246539
Whoops. Nearly forgot to tag.
>>
>>35246539
>muh good Christian girl
Good for you anon. Literally every good Christian girl I knew at my majority good southern Christian school sucked dick and took it up the ass because she's technically still a virgin that way. Enjoy your mega whores that will get knocked up on someone else's kid, insist you're the father then refuse an abortion because deus vult.
>>
>>35246576
Sure. Enjoy your 300 lb neon dyed hair liberal wife you SJW kek.
>>
File: 1419003116898.jpg (13 KB, 188x182) Image search: [Google]
1419003116898.jpg
13 KB, 188x182
>>35246653
>not fucking a 5'6" 120 lbs neon hair sexually liberated feminist that shaves her everything and loves sucking cock
It's like you're attracted to prudes that want to marry you and get fat.
>>
File: bob and his gf.jpg (976 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
bob and his gf.jpg
976 KB, 996x1000
>Tfw skinnyfat virgin autist at 19
>Start lifting
>Becoming good looking at 20
>Tfw got my first kiss from a girl
>Tfw had sex with two different girls a few months later
>Now 21
>Tfw met a girl
>Tfw we are really alike and talk a lot
>Tfw finally have a gf
>Tfw she loves my body
>Tfw she is a thick 5'1 womanlet with a beautiful face.
I'm so happy lads
>>
>>35247227

Congratulations bro. I'm always happy when an anon shares a story like this.
>>
>>35246539
this better be pasta.
The chemical is oxytocin, and you don't run out of oxytocin.
You release oxytocin all the fucking time.If what you said were true, doctors would tell people not to get dogs, because seeing your dog would fuck up your endocrine system.
You are a fucking retard.
You didn't read that in a "well researched journal", you read that here.
>>
>>35247227
>tfw I am 19yo you if you were autistic and had no success.Fucking shit are gf even real.JESUS
>>
>>35247227
>womanlet
This is my fetish but fair warning anon: you have two options
A) get her into lifting so she can raise that stunted short woman metabolism with some lean mass
This grows that thick ass
B) have your fun with her now and watch her get fat as she struggles to realize her BMR is significantly lower than tall people
If she doesn't pick up lifting or healthy eating healthy she will become a whale. Can't be helped.
>>
>5'6
>115
>8/10 face
>9/10 body
>loves to suck dick and fuck

Only problem is she gets in the way of lifting when she wants to hang out but it's fine because her brother works out too so I usually go with him
>>
>>35246374
Run bro! I let a girl move in with me after a month. Had this sex on tap idea in my head. Girl waits a couple of months then goes bitch mode..... only just managed to kick her out now.... 3 years later :'(.
>>
File: 1444931765684s.jpg (4 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1444931765684s.jpg
4 KB, 117x125
>>35246199
>Indian
>med student
>Conservative Christian
>only fucked 2 other guys

We've been together for like one year now. The only thing is she might be moving somewhere else to pursue her medical residency while I move somewhere else to pursue my software engineering career.

Oh well anons. Love happens often, right? Right??
>>
>>35247227
look at the chick's left eye (on your right). can't unsee it. it's like a fucked up eye.

but yeah man, i'm happy for you. you have realized that looks are nothing when it comes to personality.
>>
jesus
>>
>>35246374
Talk to her tell her how you feel. Don't make the mistake of not voicing how you feel.

You are responsible for your own happiness.

Do not be afraid to hurt her because she will understand if she's the right woman, she won't if she's the wrong one. You'd do yourself a favor.

Trust me, you need to establish dominance or else you're going to be a beta kek. Make her realize it's your way or the highway. It sounds fucked up but if you treat her right it's the best way.
>>
>tfw gf got fat

:(
>>
>>35247440
I'm so scared of this. My gf looks great now. She doesn't eat well, but doesn't eat much. She also will never workout fucking ever
>>
>>35247394
Rule of three my nig. It's at least 6 dudes if not more.
>>
>>35247502
>She doesn't eat well

red flag.
>>
>>35247592
not sure if right though. Supposedly she dated her last bf for like 5 years... but then she let slip how she hooked up with a guy from her class before.. which implies that either her number is higher or she cheated (which she swears she's never done). Oh well, I won't press the issue. I've fucked like 14 chicks so i'm higher anyway.
>>
>>35247856
Girls feel shame for sleeping around so they divide the real number by 3. Chances are she rode the dick carousel after her ex and before you.

Guys feel bad for not sleeping around so we multiply by 3. If I felt like shitposting I'd insist that your number were closer to 4 or 5. But yeah. Don't stress on it.
>>
>>35246199
you absolute madman
>>
>tfw gf
>tfw she's so boring sexually
>tfw cheating on her once in a while with sloots I find in clubs or parties

Fuck. I want to break up with her but she's so awesome outside of the sex. Legit perfect. She's beautiful too.

Why did I have to become an alpha male. Its not even alpha. Its shitty what I'm doing but she's never down for fun stuff like clubs and parties. She just wants to stay in all the time. I just want to party a little longer.

I literally c.u.c.k other guys all the time now instead.
>>
>>35246199
Tfw BMI is within normal range. When will I stop being so dyel?
>>
>>35248364
> never wants to party
> upset shes not a night whore
Idiot
>>
File: 1448128082861.jpg (39 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
1448128082861.jpg
39 KB, 350x463
>>35246393
>>
>>35248458
>going out to party with your significant other makes you a bought whore
>>
File: 1425482982393ll.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1425482982393ll.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>get gf
>start lifting
>bitch gets insecure and clingy as fuck
>dump her ass
>shes fat now
lmao
>>
File: Polen qt1.jpg (58 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Polen qt1.jpg
58 KB, 540x960
>>35246393
It's not necessarily a new thing, but nevertheless casual sex really is a cancer on society.

People will deny it, but when you have sex your brain gets fucked too. When you realize that your relationship with that person is meaningless/nonexistent, you feel empty inside.

Then, if you finally want to settle down years later, sex has already lost all its meaning to you so divorce and broken homes run rampant because your brain had to stop giving a shit about a monogamous relationship because you couldn't pick one girl.

But if you don't try to settle down, you eventually look back on your life and realize that you missed out on having the opportunity to be surrounded by people who love you. Then you feel emptier than ever, especially since you realized you never could retain a meaningful relationship.
>>
>shooting the shit with coworkers, some girls
>I'm assistant manager, so since I could never romantically be involved with them, I just spill my guts when we get talking about sex life
>tell them I haven't fucked anyone over 3 months and almost never have a girl interested in me
>some of them freak out
>"no way, I don't believe you"
>"if you can't get laid, then u don't even have a chance"
>the rest go on to say shit like how they just met someone and are fucking already
I'll probably never understand how people do it.
I've literally only ever slept with someone that I was in a relationship with
>>
>8 months into relationship gf tells me she has bipolar disorder
:^)
>>
>>35248546
this is so relevant to me

even the polish girl

like fuck brah

poles maintain standard it seems. I'm not getting into her pants but then again she's something else. Fear it's oneitis but it might just be the level of self-respect.
>>
> July 2015
> Meet at party, get number
> Sleep with each other July-Nov
> Now in relationship, really enjoying it

Anybody have experience going from fwb -> relationship? We both acknowledge that we would have sooner but our schoolwork made our lives too busy to focus on it. Want things to work with her.

> more laid back than any girl I've met
> actually not a fucking psycho
> gamer, and good at it too. This is what we first connected on
> 5'4" ~115
> pretty face, decent body
> wants to get /fit/
> sexual life is on point
>>
File: steve harvey.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
steve harvey.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>35248585
>First ever GF dumps me
>Call her one day because I'm sexually frustrated and hadn't gotten any two months after she dumped me
>Tells me she fucked two other guys
>:')
This is where it turns around
>Said guys she fucked never gave her an orgasm
>She has a specific way of achieving one
>Get back with her for one night of passion (She had my jumper)
>Give her two orgasms
>She's mires my body since I lifted between the time we broke up
>Leave and never contact her again (till wishing her a happy birthday)

It's been a drought ever since then,,,
I just don't know how people do it
>>
>26
>never had a meaningful conversation with a girl in real life
>never saw a girl in a swimsuit
Am I going to make it
>>
>>35248761
yes anon.
>>
File: two_dumbell_no_gf_feel.png (25 KB, 880x512) Image search: [Google]
two_dumbell_no_gf_feel.png
25 KB, 880x512
>>
>>35248693
I did and it was total shit. It could have just been the girl cause it was almost just like you have except the gaming. Laid back, actually enjoy spending time with her, lots of sex, lifts, but then when we actually put a title on it and made it an official relationship her expectations of me went through the roof. Hard to judge beforehand but now we are fwb again and its all better.
>>
File: 1411057526071.jpg (137 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1411057526071.jpg
137 KB, 960x720
>never had any issues with girls/love/sex
>feel like I've done everything I could ever want or need with more than enough people
>currently live with perfect qt gf
>celebrated 2 years yesterday

Guess I got extremely lucky.
>>
File: ledditgold.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ledditgold.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>35246393
>>35246539
>>35246653
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.