[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for the past week I've been using this combo and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Zyzz-scream-pic.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz-scream-pic.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
So for the past week I've been using this combo and have been having overwhelmingly positive results. Roids combat the loss of apatite from meth. Benzos and Lisinopril combat the extreme hypertension and sweating from the meth and steroids.

I already have a large tolerance to meth, as I've been using it for around a year. I take magnesium chelate to help reduce and slow tolerance buildup. I've been using Test E for about a month but first started roid cycles a few years ago. Everything else I started a few days ago.

So here's the combo:

Meth (100mgs IV) or (around 60mgs smoked twice/day) extreme energy and euphoria and to kick-start the day. Since using meth, I've went from 22% bodyfat down to 9% at the lowest, to 11% now.

Xanax (0.5 - 1mg) (Oral or Sublingual) (2-3 times/day) Keeps my BP in the normal range. Almost positive I would have a heart attack or stroke without it using all this stuff together. To make the situation worse hypertension runs in my family and back when I was 9 or 10 my doctor mentioned to my parents that my BP was abnormally high and put me on Lisinopril (and I'm still on it)

Test E (250mgs every 3 days) (IM)

Tren (100mgs per day) (IM)

3-MeO-PCP (5-15mgs) (Insufflated) Gives that same "super-human strength" effect that real PCP can give you and can keep me doing certain reps nonstop for over 20 minutes at a time. I curled 60 pound DBs like it was paper. In higher doses apparently you can feel no pain at all and doing things like that is how you can end up damaging yourself.

I'm also thinking about adding Anadrol to the mix for about 4 weeks or so to increase strength to extreme amounts. Might also IV small amounts of Dilaudid or Heroin before intense workouts to eliminate the pain and burning to increase the amount of reps.

So what does this combo sound like? Awesome short-term experience or an impending death sentence?

Advice from experienced roiders/druggies?
>>
Please just OD you pathetic waste of space junkie crackhead.
>>
Exactly the kind of burn-out I'd expect to find Zyzz "inspirational."

Disgraceful.
>>
inb4 vitaminavenger
>>
I cant even imagine the depths my life must plummet for me to ingest any of that shit. I am truly sorry about your situation OP, but it did make my own feel alot better.
>>
>>35245618
>So what does this combo sound like?
short-term lifespan.
avoid saunas
>>
File: 1447313630347.jpg (45 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1447313630347.jpg
45 KB, 500x531
>>35245618

you realize you are going to die soon? i mean very soon

probably next year
>>
>>35245618
Post a pic of your body i wanna see if there are any results or if you just look like the typical meth head
>>
>>35245618
if you aren't lying, you're fucking yourself seriously, the life is yours but we deeply care about you as a /fit/zen and person, that shit's gonna fry you like an egg. .
>>
File: 1440973256400.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440973256400.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>35245618
you had me until
>Might also IV small amounts of Dilaudid or Heroin before intense workouts to eliminate the pain and burning to increase the amount of reps.
>>
File: 1447622732802.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1447622732802.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>35245618
>>
>>35245618
>Xanax
>Meth
>PCP

>Thinking about adding opiates

If you don't die in the gym, you'll die from withdrawals. It doesn't sound like youre stopping anytime either.
>>
Sounds amazing t b h OP. May your gains be swift.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/3wbtj0/combination_of_anabolic_steroids_amphetamines/

b8
>>
Try 420chan. I think they have a fitness board too and you'll probably get a better response there.
>>
>>35245618
>meth iv 100mg at a time and smoked only 60mg at a time
Seems legit
>>
>>35246002

https://www.reddit.com/user/dilaudidd

kek this guy holy fuck

hes probably dead already
>>
>>35245712
>we
Speak for yourself faggot. Let him overdose if he wants to
>>
>>35245618
>This whole post
As an ex oxy addict of 6 years, you need to really consider stopping this as soon as possible. Dont' stop altogether, but ween yourself. Your body will go into shock and fail completely.

Please listen to the people in this thread and stop taking these things man. There are plenty of ways to get jacked and what your doing is not the right one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.