[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lose Weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Dragonzball-PeePee-Parody.jpg (37 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
Dragonzball-PeePee-Parody.jpg
37 KB, 600x423
Hey /fit/ new here. I'm 6'5" and 350 lbs. Wanna lose significant weight in 4-5 months. Any help?
>>
Eat at a deficit and do cardio. It is incredibly easy as long as you have the dedication.
>>
>>35243012
Sorry for being new, but eating at a deficit means taking less calories than I should in a day? And what length of workout?
>>
>>35243012
lol you didnt tell him to read the sticky,props.
>>
File: Planet Fatness.jpg (74 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
Planet Fatness.jpg
74 KB, 640x633
>>35243031
READ
THE
>>
>>35243004
Read the sticky.
But,
ECA stack
2,000 cal diet
Burning off 500c from cardio.
The 2,000cal diet is pretty east to follow, if you eat filling foods. "clean" foods will help fill you up better.
>>
Okay, so whats the sticky? Yes yes, I'm fat and ignorant. And whats clean foods?
>>
File: fat scales.jpg (871 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
fat scales.jpg
871 KB, 2000x1300
>>35243004
A few easy tips then:

1) Do one set of push-ups to failure every time you wake up (unless you're going to the gym that day) and eventually it'll just be part of your routine. It'll help wake you up for your day and burn calories.

2) Drink water, and only water. If you're at the movies or out somewhere or something, feel free to get a pepsi max or coke zero though - diet is about moderation. If you NEVER eat or drink anything sugary you're pretty likely to just snap one day. If you're really having trouble quitting the soda, get a box of cans. Limit yourself to two cans per day for 5 days, then one can per day for 10 days, then 1 can per 2 days for the rest of the box (assuming 24 cans) and after that just stick to water.

3) If you're having serious willpower issues, start associating junk food/drink with unpleasantness. If you eat a packet of chips or drink an extra can of soda, sniff a fresh cat turd or dog turd, or if you don't have a pet, punch or pinch yourself (make sure you actually cause pain)

4) Turkey > Chicken

5) Read the goddamn sticky
>>
>>35243130
Rice, lentils, chicken and etc.
Google it, and the sticky is the first thread on this board. Lurk more.
>>
File: sticky.jpg (71 KB, 368x600) Image search: [Google]
sticky.jpg
71 KB, 368x600
>>35243130
>whats the sticky?

LITERALLY THE FIRST THING ON /fit/ WHEN YOU LOAD IT

IT EVEN HAS A BIG IMAGE SAYING "READ THE FUCKING STICKY"

YOU KNOW, THIS ONE?

>>17018018
>>
Alright, I'll read the sticky. Thanks for the starting point and hopefully I'll be enlisted and killing America's enemies by this time next year.
>>
>>35243130
b8
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.