[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROTEIN FARTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: breh.png (276 KB, 269x667) Image search: [Google]
breh.png
276 KB, 269x667
How do you deal with protein farts? How do you hide them?

What's your most embarrassing protein fart story?
>>
File: 122334311123.jpg (140 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
122334311123.jpg
140 KB, 1280x1280
>>35242476

>not quickly inhaling all of it in to get rid of the smell
>>
>>35242476
I don't.
I don't.

I've lost the ability to shit silently and I fart all the damn time. When I'm around people, I have to hold it in. No homo.

Thank god they don't smell
>>
proton farts will find you, follow you, and take over your life.
When I try to go to sleep after taking my proton, its an Auschwitz oven under my blanket.
If you're in a social environment, and try to hold it in... the atomic power building in your ass will be enough to split nose hairs and eyebrows clean off.

God I hate proton farts.
>>
>>35242489
>thank God they don't smell

You lucky bastard. My protein farts smell like a 4 week old corpse had a fuck baby with a bag of onions covered in shit.

When I'm out I try to just let it slip and walk away from it, but I can't help but think the smell sticks to my pants. At home however, I just fucking let er rip and inhale that sweet goodness.
>>
>>35242476
I keep em all inside. Sometimes it rumbles, but it's better than letting out a fart. Usually I let them out when outside. My farts are silent.
>>
>>35242518
How long have u been consuming proton?
I find if you mix with water instead of milk, your gut bacteria adopt, and its no longer mass gasstermination when you let one rip
>>
>>35242518
iktf
I try to cropdust but its like a fucking chemtrail leading to my vile anal cavity.
>>
>tfw you fart in the middle of a deadlift and it stinks so bad the guy using the bench behind you nearly drops his weight.
Not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed.
>>
If you have this problem, you're either lactose intolerant or consuming more protein than your body can digest.
>>
>>35242563
About 6 months, and yeah I always mix it with milk. Maybe l'll try water.
>>
Tonight at gym

>am army fag
>just got back from leave
>dfac food is utter garbage
>doing squats
>curl bros 10 ft away
>let out fart thinking it will be one of those high test female unicorn darts of pixie dust
>lolnope.WebMD
>smells like utter death
>feel bad it even came out of my ass hole
>be doing deep atg squats
>bros talking to each other
>"was that you bro?"
>"no bro"
>am trying not to kek
>never smell something so rancid
>curl bros leave
>>
>>35242612
Seriously. If you are mixing your protein powder in milk, switch it to almond "milk" or any other non dairy product. Also, use protein isolate and not some cheap shit.
>>
>>35242476
Circa 2008 this happened to me
>Be at party fairly early (around 10 pm) so its almost empty
>Had workout few hours ago and whey pwo shake
>Am standing at bar table with two friends
>They go to the bar to get drinks
>Lean over bar table slightly, sticking my ass out
>Unleash proton fart, almost proton sausage
>Didnt notice group of young girls (age 18-20) standing right behind me
>Turn around, they look at me horrified
>They immediately leave the party, I think one of them was even crying
>>
>>35242476
Literally no such thing. My farts get more obnoxious when I increase carb intake. Nothing to do with protein.
>>
>>35246309
KEK
>>
Change to vegan protein, i buy mine from Myproteijn, a mix of pea, rice and Hemp.
0 farts now from protein.
From chickpeas and beans on the other side...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.