[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /pitbull/ mode here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: edcoanBTFOtallfags.jpg (39 KB, 350x507) Image search: [Google]
edcoanBTFOtallfags.jpg
39 KB, 350x507
Become an Ed coan or Louie Simmons.

Become a pitpull.
>>
>>35239055
Louis all the way, minus the gay tattoos
>>
>>35239055
Ed Coan, because hes got a GF.
>>
File: 063 - xTxyMDW.jpg (35 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
063 - xTxyMDW.jpg
35 KB, 482x427
>>35239227
>>
>>35239055
Kek who is this smegel looking mother fucker. I thought we praise people who actually lift on /fit/
>>
>>35239326

Yeah, he's gotta be like 30% bodyfat. Fvcking manlet got fat and lifted heavy.

Well, he made it out of manlet mode.

Now he's mountain dwarf mode....

But without the beard he's either a hobbit ir river folk.

When will they learn...?
>>
>>35239326
>>35239351
mad that you tallfags can't lift the weights he could?
>>
>>35239382

Yeah, crying myself to sleep every night.

Guess I'll just have to drown my sorrows in some qt3.14's snatch that ugly little trolls like him will never get near, and I won't have to sacrifice my long term circulatory health and cns for it either.

Nobody cares how much he can lift.

I could be outta shape, ugly, with a small cock, and pectus excavatum, but you KNOW at 6'3" I will get 10x as much pussy as a 5'7" good looking manlet.

Seen that new survey that shows 70% of women will never date a guy under 6ft?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no matter how hard you try, what accomplishments you have, my longer legs make me BETTER than you
>>
>>35239452
I guess his wife cares how much he can lift because she's a powerlifter too
>>
>>35239452
>not realizing he has had a long term qt norway gf
>muh height gets women
>muh women

sad thats the only advantage you have, because when it comes to toe to toe you get wrecked with your shitty mechanics.
>>
>>35239592

Only need one advantage when it works at all times in all situation.

Oh, ok, you can out-lift me.

So what? I could just roid and lift moderate easy weight and LOOK like I lift more than you. Do you actually talk to girls about lifting? Reeeeally?

Wow ur short AND you got no game either. Hahaha...

If a girl ever asked me how much I lift, I just tease her and say "enough to lift your ass onto my dick", OR if they want a real number (the offchance they ever would care to know) I would just LIE to them.

If you say you bench 315, mr.manlet, the I would laugh and say "that's cute, I press 375" while you fumble arouns calling me a liar and I frame you as insecure, which is easy because... you are
>>
>>35240263
>"enough to lift your ass onto my dick"

This is autism.
>>
>>35240263
congrats on turning 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRme0C2pmI
>>
>>35239055
Ed Coan looks and sounds like my friend's highly aggressive neo-nazi dad. Always freaks me out a bit when I watch videos with him in them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.