[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Height increase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Hallo
5' 6" manlet here
19 yrs
150 lbs
15%~ish bf

I hate my height. My dad is like 5' 3" and my mom about 5' 2". Genetics are not on my side. I want to get taller, like many guys do. I'm not asking to be a 6'5" viking like some of you giants. 5' 11" would cut it for me.
Anyone know what I can do to grow a few inches taller?
Preferably things that don't require doctor visits or surgery, but natural stuff.
>>
>>35238479
Reroll your character
>>
surgery.

At 19 you've done almost all the growing you're going to.
>>
>>35238479
You are 19, man, if you are very lucky you might grow an inch, but that's it. There are no magic tricks to get you to grow. Make sure you get enough food and that's about it. Don't even bother trying snake oil stuff. You are a manlet and you are better off just accepting that.
>>
>>35238503
This
>>
>>35238479
Find shoes that are taller, but not noticeable (you don't want everyone thinking you're a manlet - oh wait).

That's pretty much all you can do at 19 without surgery. Not even doctor visits can save you now.
>>
someone post the "grow grow grow" pasta.
>>
>>35238479
lol why do you care so fucking much?
>>
>>35238552
People who are normal never care about things that are normal.

People who are abnormal (either too much or too little) will care.

I mean, imagine how bad it must feel to enter a room and notice that all guys are twice your height? Or having to bend over to get into a room so you don't hit your head through the door and noticing everyone staring because you're a freak of nature.
>>
OP here.
What about Human Growth Hormone injections? I hear these are becoming more common and if you're qualified it can help add 2 to 3 inches. Anyone know something about this?
Or perhaps some exercises that can lengthen legs. Look at basketball players. They've got crazy long legs! Anyone know how they obtain them? I think it's steroids but I don't wanna shrink my 5 inched.
>>
>>35238479
try LSJL and tell us in a few months if it worked or you just fucked up your knees, just remeber that an anon told you about this method and you owe him and you have to make a post if it worked
>>
>>35238587
5'6 is normal
>>
>>35239027
No it really isn't. I'm 5'7 and about 40% of males I see are a good 3 - 4 inches taller than me. I live in Canada though. I'm really considering getting some height increasing shoes since it bothers me on a daily basis.
>>
Try doing leg extensions?
>>
>>35238587
Stop caring about other people. "He's taller! He had different color eyes! His elbow isn't as pointy as mine!"

You sound like a woman
>>
>>35238648
You are 19, there's nothing you can do except surgery
>>
>>35238648
OP as a 5'7 manlet myself, since you're 19 HGH won't help you, your plates have closed.
The only options you have is go to Korea,China or some other 3rd world country and get surgery to be taller, it will be painful and you will be in a wheel-chair for 5-6 months if not for a year, in addition to expenses for surgery. However, the surgery can add 4 inches so you will be 5'10.

The other option is for you to accept that you are a manlet and live with it, that's it you will get rejected by chicks due to it however you can still get a gf/bf (whatever the fuck you fancy) and not a 1/10 uggo one either but you will just have it harder than a 6'2 guy.
>>
>>35238479
You don't think if this were a thing, it wouldn't be bigger than Coca Cola and have billboards everywhere?
>>
5'8" here. Stop caring. Being insecure about it is going to make people care more than being short.
>>
i admire manlets for their godly squat proportions, so what you're not 6'+? Get to squatting you fucking faggots
>>
Sorry OP, you're not going to grow almost half a foot. Surgery will only elongate your shins so you'll look disproportionate. Try to find a tall qt so your kids have hope
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.