[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed this trend of 6/10 women (genuine 6/10 early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: zizek.jpg (52 KB, 486x345) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
52 KB, 486x345
Have you noticed this trend of 6/10 women (genuine 6/10 early 20s women) having 6'2" to 6'4" boyfriends who you'd suspect as being chads at first glance?
>>
>fitness
>>
>>35237023
>anon goes outside
>>
>>35237023
Zizek smells like cheese
>>
>>35237023
why is this here? I know fit isn't the most on topic of places, but fucking hell OP you're taking the piss.
>>
no, it's usually the opposite. 5/10 guys with 8/10 gfs
>>
I dont think most guys care about looks so much. As long as she isnt a bitch and fucks good I could care less whether she is a 6/10 or a 9/10
>>
>>35237023
>who you'd suspect as being chads at first glance?

No
Here's my theory though: I think you're gay and see men as more attractive than women and don't think they deserve to have their holes filled by the men who should be filling your holes instead
>>
>>35239179
That's because you're thirsty and assuming an average woman is more than 5/10.
>>
I keep seeing average guys with absolute hambeasts. They must be desperate.
>>
>>35239391
The same could be said about you (assuming you're OP), you probably think any 6/10 is Chad. You like men. You think men are prettier than women. It's ok just admit it
>>
>>35239203
Guys don't care much for looks for pump and dump, but very few guys will actually remain with a cunt who's not as good as he deserves.

That said, a woman's value ends up being inflated since women are smart enough to just not fuck anything if they're not satisfied (guys prefer to be with an ogre than be alone, in general). So it's not unusual for uglier girls to get with better looking guys.
>>
>>35237023
I demand a third option.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.